Thread: Dual wield problems fixed!

Dual wield problems fixed!

Build Notes v13.2 (Updated 20.11.01)
    General Changes:

Added 15 seconds of invulnerability when someone zones into a new playfield or district. This has been done to eliminate zone camping. Unless you attack someone first, you will be invulnerable to attack for the 15 second period.

Fixed a bug that caused secondary weapons to unequip when switching playfields. Basically, when re-building the character after zoning, weapons were checked before implants were, thus when trying to place the weapon, the implants would not be taken into consideration and you would not meet the requirements.

Fixed a bug that could cause items to disappear.

The level range for monsters in mission dungeons are now calculated differently. You should see an improvement based on the difficulty slider better affecting what monsters are generated in the missions.

Fixed some client crashes.

Cleaned and optimised the ground rendering system in AO.

Sparrow flight no longer drops after zoning.

Monsters should no longer heal each other as frequently as they used to.

The text color of buffs wearing out has been changed to be easier to distinguish from other text messages.

Fixed a server crash.

Yalmahas and Quantum Wings should work properly after zoning.

Thank you!
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

:-)

Oh happy day.

Now my plane will stay on!

YAY!
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist

Too bad the speed of 1h weapons is still bugged huh.
    Talked to Cosmik (in Game), and he told me that that may not be intentional.

What happens is that you do NOT have two weapons attacking at the same time independantly. You get the same effect as when you cast a nano. Your ATK bar stops.

So the offhand weapon is constantly interfering with the primary one, and vice versa.

THAT is what I want to be fixed. But in 13.2 at least I will use less nano charges for challenger every time I zone :P