Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The end for Electronix4

Unhappy The end for Electronix4

To all my friends on Rubi Ka - and most of all my dear former colleagues of The Healing Hands:

Today, march 16th 2003, I found myself in an unpleasant sticky situation where I hurt a lot of feelings, and decided to throw in the towel and end the legacy of Electronix4.

My entire time together with all of you has been heavily reliant upon trust and friendship, and having failed to be true to the ones who have meant the most to me, I was left with no choice but to send Electronix4 to his grave.

So I have finally after two long years closed my account, leaving a vivid and bittersweet world behind me - taking only the fond memories with me into the future.

Each and every one of you have all made an impact on my real life, and regardless of good and bad times - I will always be grateful for the kindness and respect you have all shown me. Especially during my very long reign as Chief of Staff in this gem of a guild - The Healing Hands.

I know you are dying to know exactly what I did that was so terrible that it made me leave, but some things are best left unsaid and unknown. I hope this can be a secret kept between me and the people whose feelings I have hurt so bad.

In the end, I just want to let you all know that I'm going to miss you a lot, and it is going to take me a long time getting used to not having AO at my fingertips. I have no idea where I will go from here, but I hope you won't forget about me, and lend me a fond thought inbetween. And I beg forgiveness of those wonderful people whose feelings I found myself hurting. I am truly sorry - I wish it never happened.

With love and respect,

Bjoern Sandvik
    Formerly: Electronix4 <electronix4@one2access.com>

now who is going to run enlarge on me at Borry whompa?
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Dang...............................

There goes one of the nicest and brightest people on Rubi-Ka. You'll be missed E4, not only in HH, and it is we who will have to get used not to have you around.

On behalf of IR, thank you for everything you and your wonderfull organisation have accomplished.

Don't worry, people like you are not forgotten lightely Take care and the best of luck with whatever you undertake.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

Bro , dude

I will miss you.

Old geezers like us. You will be back someday

I am sorry to see you go Electronix4. While we where never the closest of friends, I always enjoyed our chats, and I counted myself lucky to have known you. I wish you luck and happyness in whatever you move onto, but hope you would give serious consideration to staying, if you feel it is possible.

Hugs

lilnymph and Slinkynymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Laters.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Good luck (out there)

boo hoo ;(

Say it isn't so!

You haven't gotten your monies worth from me yet!

dun go! dun go!

Goodbye friend, was a nice time with you

And realy ..... i hope you come back
    This game is a drug...... the most ppl come back!

And if you come not back, i wish you much luck Master Doc *HUGS*

Machs gut und halt die Ohren steif
    Monlight RK-1 Doc

Bye E4.

Hope you return soon.

Borry won't be the same.

./me waves good bye
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Unhappy

This is a very sad day for me..

I will miss you very much...

I can't imagine arriving and not receiving a warm welcome
    and being "Nanoprincess" anymore...

Do keep in touch.. You know Nelida and I will miss you much..

~*~Hugs~*~ you tight and wishes you the best....
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

Take care E4, you were one of the most helpful people I have met in this game.

Madrugar

Aw man, this is sad news indeed. You were always so helpful to everyone.

You will be missed, that is for sure.

Good luck in your future decisions, and remember AO is just a few clicks away if you want to come back
    Gargantuan "Bonur"

No one gives a crap what you were first at, save the bandwidth and take it out of your sig

Good luck for the future.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

I was so sad to find out about this yesterday E4, you've always been a friend to me and I've always been treated with the utmost respect by you. I'll miss your morning 'hello's from work...

Please know that you'll be missed and RK will be a bit less bright without you.

Take care of yourself and think of us sometimes E4...

*wipes a tear from her eye and waves goodbye*

Well gimp, its been nice knowin ya. Gimp.. that word wont be much the same anymore. I hope to see you other places (although that giant pond between here and your place is a tad too far to walk/drive/swim)....

Fuzzy's pilot wishes you good luck

/salute

-D
    Dumble

<removed as post it referred to has vanished>
    Last edited by Darkbane; Mar 19th, 2003 at 08:52:31.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Hmm... well even though I never knew you, just though I would say goodbye

It is never nice to see a fellow player go...
    And from what these guys have said above you are a nice guy.

Cya around man

/salute
    Halouk - 205 Atrox Eng RK2
    Goodbye AO. I'll miss ya.
    Guide to Engineers in Society.

Dear Diary...
    Eng lft Part 2
    Yes I'm biased.

<<Bye everyone>>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast