Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doctor Feedback from Dev via Professional program

Doctor Feedback from Dev via Professional program

Doctors
    Two issues here, and got good feedback on both.

On the execution/recharge bars, it simply should not work that way. It's understandable that it happens on the nanos where the team effect has 0.01 in recharge, but those with 0.0 shouldn't have this problem.

If one of you can confirm which nanos this happens with, and which it doesn't (if any), I'll put that - and Jayde's recharge list from the discussion thread - into our bug system and get somebody to look at it.

On the efficiency curve of team heals, our suggestion is to change the recharge on all Doctor team heal nanos above Bestow Healing to 4.08 (same as Bestow Healing), of course with the exception of Alpha & Omega. This should give a good increase in healing powers. No ETA on this though, so don't expect it asap.
    Jayde modified what the new teamheals would be: click

Seems 2 of our 3 will be fixed, so /happy !

I didnt get feedback about Hots using too much NCU, Ill ask why it wasnt answered.
    Last edited by Letah; Mar 31st, 2003 at 11:58:49.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

omg

We did well guys. Pat yourselves (and Funcom!) on the back!

You should throw over these pasty and feeble docs letah, and come over to the soldiers! come, sway the devs for us instead.

See I've even got this shiny round credit I can give ya. Come over to our side and it's yours .

*buffs the credit and holds it out enticingly*

oooo shiny
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

lol I got the "go" from Cz, check the edited first post

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

As it should be, grats to you docs!
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Letah, be enforcer proffessional please?
    Fluff Molgan Fluffyfluff eqp
    Mglomk2
    Synergy Factor

....have been horribly brainwashed by the prospect of being uber into camping NPCs until their peepee's shrivel (c) Naraya

Originally posted by Molgan
    Letah, be enforcer proffessional please?
    Hehe you are referring to the answers you had, sowwy I got a lot alts but not an enf! Besides ari and kink would brawl me

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Great change on the teamheals! Word to the pro's, excellent job

/me goes bang head to wall and return later to see if it was real or a dream...

-mah
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

Originally posted by Cz
    On the execution/recharge bars, it simply should not work that way. It's understandable that it happens on the nanos where the team effect has 0.01 in recharge, but those with 0.0 shouldn't have this problem.

If one of you can confirm which nanos this happens with, and which it doesn't (if any), I'll put that - and Jayde's recharge list from the discussion thread - into our bug system and get somebody to look at it.
    I quickly ran through the database and all team heals do have 0.0 as the team effect recharge as they should. It would take a lot of time to run through every team heal (nor do I think I have every team heal ) to test if each one has the same nano recharge bar effect on our teammates (though I guess it should also show up on ourselves, along with the actual nano recharge bar?). My assumption would be that they all do, but I know for a fact the top few do and many in between do (since I was continually running into this problem as I was levelling up my NT alt).

Is someone working on verifying this for them or is it already done?

Originally posted by Sheffy

I quickly ran through the database and all team heals do have 0.0 as the team effect recharge as they should. It would take a lot of time to run through every team heal (nor do I think I have every team heal ) to test if each one has the same nano recharge bar effect on our teammates (though I guess it should also show up on ourselves, along with the actual nano recharge bar?). My assumption would be that they all do, but I know for a fact the top few do and many in between do (as I was continually running into this problem as I was levelling up my NT alt).

Is someone working on verifying this for them or is it already done?
    Not yet, I more or less thought it would be with every teamheal, seems we need to test a lot if it isnt then, hehe.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Originally posted by sun
    *drool*

Eep, 'nother forum-read-only person! I always think YOU (yes you, those people who only or nearly only read and maybe even have lives outside AO!) have the majority in the AO forums.

I know from myself i read (edit: PAST tense, rofl, I mean December 2001!) a lot, and rarely made a post. What is keeping you (yes you!, hehehe) from posting now and then? Is it being afraid you start a flame-war? Maybe because you only believe in its informative value? Too uncertain you can give okay input (which is wrong, any input is welcome and appreciated)?

I know, weird things keep me busy, but it always bugs me I might represent a minority of the doc AO board profession because the majority does not post (much).

Or maybe I'm just worried I'm not doing a good enough job, not knowing what the "unkown" think I'm a very uncertain person-type
    Last edited by Letah; Mar 31st, 2003 at 14:11:35.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Originally posted by Letah
    Or maybe I'm just worried I'm not doing a good enough job, not knowing what the "unkown" think I'm a very uncertain person-type
    Not doing a good enough job? Yet Doctors are the only profession thus far to receive what I could consider "more than decent" replies to our profession issues?

Get real You are phenomenal.

Btw, did you see that thread started by Jeremiah which was deleted shortly after? I had typed out a 2 page reply to him!! And when I hit "Submit" the thread was gone and I couldn't click "back" to cut and paste it to him in a PM. All that time wasted! Argh

Nah letah your doing .. fine most of the read only folks (me being
    one) would let ya know if we didn't feel represented enuff.

Excellent work knocking this outa the park

Still sees the same information....odd....

/me goes bang head some more

-mah
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

lol Mahdi I was as surpised as you when I had Cz in my IRC PM.

Seems I was too slow too Sheffy, didnt see the post. I always copy big text before I hit submit, I ate a lot of pc mouses cause of what you just had

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

speaking as a luker, skulker, one that cringes at the light (no i am not a Unix programmer)

You are doing most well representing us Letah. Generally I do not post as others say what needs to be said before I can type it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast