Thread: Funcom some questions to the point, with all the BS removed.

Funcom some questions to the point, with all the BS removed.

Funcom please clarify some of the topics (from the 13.8 patch notes) that have a lot of people worried.

1) Your team members will no longer share the experience when doing single player missions as a team

Please clarify if you mean experience from mobs within the mission or EXP you receive as the mission reward (when you get a token).

2) It will no longer be possible to break Root nanos during a fight by executing hostile nanos on yourself.

You said in a previous statement that you would not remove this 'trick' until you had devised some proper means to break rooting. Let us know how you intend for us to break roots by proper means (do not say nano resist, unless you've changed the fundamental workings of it yet to be explained). This will be a real unbalancing move toward melee classes in PVP, and a real annoyance in PVM (after battle roots).

Absolutely

exact same questions I'd like some clarification for.
    And I hope we get it really soon....

Question *bump*

Inquiring minds wanna know.

--
    Zephora
    AOR
    AORealms

Yup, wanna know...

Bump
    Director Dono
    Omni Crat
    Omni Tek Wolf Pack - RK2

"In times of Peace, prepare for War!"

www.anarchy-online.com/character/bio/d/2/name/directordono

bump
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

Was just told in IRC that the latter question about roots, is unlikely to make it into 13.8

Yay =\
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.