Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Finding GA Guide.. =P

Disc and Nanos QL range is very large.

A guildie found GA III on a 93 boss, seeking NS or GA II

72 team missions using other slider settings = 0 GA

4th using Xarf's suggested settings last night = one happy GAI Fixer

Found on a skeleton on 1st floor of a 2 person (both fixers) pulled team mish. The prof's in the team do affect loot in mishs I wholeheartedly believe. I pull 2 person missions to solo with my Fixer, sometimes dual-boxing a Fixer I have on another account, sometimes with a Trader on same said account.... Bosses and mission chests seem to have *increased chance* of loot for prof's in team.

Full Bad, Full Order, Full Money, 25% towards Phys does seem to have more ID's in chests. Thanks for the guide Xarf! =)

Now this newly converted fr00b needs to find someone he can trust to make the nano. =)

Porta 62 Fixer
    RK1

If you don't know who to ask, ask a 210+ engi. At that level, reputation is very important. No one will steal your nano unless they want to be ostracized by a whole server. But, at least on RK2, many people are trustworthy, whatever the "veteran status" and level is.
    Caoineadh, RK2 Fixer, from Adrastus II;
    Fashion > Power

OMG I found GA2

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, as it is writen in the small title, I found ga2 disk. Was doing a ql 83 team miss ( with and adv ) - the miss was all right left right left right right - and in a common box i was a disk that looked like the symbol from spidee web back thingie. I thought to myself: HA! I found spider wed back thingie MK2 on a miss on Rubi-ka! But when i took the mouse on it, it said G F%^&ing A2. And i gone berserk.

Anyone, /tell willnotfix on Rimor, Ga2 for 50 mill.

I thought to myself: HA! I found spider wed back thingie MK2 on a miss on Rubi-ka!
    SL nanos don't exist in ID form
    I got myself fooled sometimes by some damn shield nanos looking like NS.

Bought GA I, bought GA II, was offered GA III, now need GA IV, and still didn't drop any of those rare IDs

I took the habit of saying that most people who found it weren't looking for it at all.

U are probably right about most people found ga when they were not looking. I was not looking for it and will sell any ga i find. Sold this one with 45 mill.

I did not know that SL nanos dont come in disk form. Thx. This thread is a good one, but finding any GA is based on luck and/or chance. I think if u would do 20-40 miss like that one, i wont find another GA2.

Funny thing is when i solo missions, i dont search all chamber so i mind be missing or chest/boxes loot. And i always had bad thoughts that i missed on good and expensive nanos, but now i am 45 mill richer so i dont mind.

Anyway, it was a big rush when i found it and i am glad i did.

I have an example about how random is the team miss boss lute: before i found the ga2, i did a ql 83 miss and the boss was 83-85 ( dont remember well ). The thing is he dropped a major supressor ( ql 73 ) two fixer nanos lvl equal with his level and a supreme supressor nano ( ql 103 or 106 ). Why on earth a lvl 83-85 boss should drop a ql 103-106 nano i dont know. I guess its the randomness that makes this game a little fun. Of couse, sometimes u look for something for hours/days/weeks and u find nothing :P.

Talking Finally i got my GAIV

Well ive been blitzing ql137 mission, a ql140 boss would spawn in the mission... did about 50+ missions no luck.. although i found an NS2 I.D. Also looted about 15 or so CRU's.

I sold the CRU's and boss loot etc. made about 40m, trade 35m+NS2 for GAIV

Now that i got GAIV just need to think of a name to name my new fixer who will be fashioning this great piece of armor..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

137 team mission with default slider settings.

I was actually grinding for CRU's and then bam! GAIV!

So i was not actually searchin for GA but hoped it will drop. And so it did.

Woot i still cant believe it lol

Did a mission last night with my 131 advy - standard token farming, so middle setting for difficulty. Unlocked a barrel and there it was - GA3 disk!

Totally unlooked for, but very welcome - and if no-one buys it (it's in emporio Greldik, Varmint Woods, RK1) then my fixer (drosta) will have some nice grid armour later in the game

Gratz guys .

It's nice to know that there is a small posibility to find a Ga in a normal mission.

Also, I have a Ga2, pm me if intereseted.
    Willnotfix's old account, was used by Moonman for a few days. Original owner may one day use this account again .

not sure if this been mentioned here allready, but cru teams are a nice way to go at this. I found a ga4 disc in a 180-ish mission when whacking bosses for cru's
    another way could be dynacamps, might be lucky enough to find a evocation disc or soldier clip junkie or something as well

and dont forget the monkeys, if you let 1000 monkeys type at random theye will eventualy type out all the work of shakespare, and appearantly theye will do it a lot faster then was thought at first
    Becky "Cenelia" Schatz and equipment
    Picture drawn by MrFli

[Clan OOC]Azzreal: ok all pay attention. Qwazeech and cen are now elevated to god (and godess) status

Douglas Adams: "I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going to end"

/)(X.(>_x)(\<) bunnies shouldnt play with blenders
    disclaimer: bunny was not hurt permanently thanks to my divine powers

did you cuddle a leet today?

Found GA2 once, also when not looking. And I recently did the 1k token run. do the math from 467 tokens to 1001.... How ever many missions that was. Not one GA did find a hell of a lot of NCUs though hehehehe.

Still dreaming about GAvi. Not that I need it, it's just i know i can use it out of natural trickle/growth hehehe

and besides thats the only RK nano I can think of I don't have heheh.(Meaning any GA. But then there's the summon line which I've never used, maybe I should start them hehehe)
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Smile

Found GA1 while killing guards in Foreman's for the SMG last week. I think it is very random.
    Claurtin

Member of Angels of the Night ~Clan/Rimor~
    Join us!

Lightbulb

nowadays, ql 59 team mish always give lvl 60 team mish boss.

Talking Found GA III

Hey.

Just letting peeps know what i did to find GA III. Dunno if i was just
    lucky or what.

Pulled ql110 mission from omni ent to Hope with full bad, full order and full money.
    full team.

Took me some time though... but i just got i 5 min ago, on my 33.th mission
    Now to go level my fixer

Good luck to anyone hunting for this

/Rewop

Exclamation Ga1

A really, really reliable place to find a GA1 disc are the Security Guard Personal Safes in Foreman's. Specifically the guards just before the last hallway in Gamma level to the ones in the last room in Gamma level where you can see TIM through the window. I have gotten a total of six GA1 discs from Personal Safes looted there in the last few weeks. I can honestly say that every time after I got the first two there in the same bag of Safes, when I have gone there specifically to try and get another one I have. It just may take some time and luck but it will drop eventually.

Im farming GAIV under the cover of doing doing lvl 140 CRU missions with my fixer. So far 43 missions, 15 CRU, 0 GAIV discs.
    Hermesia RK2 Fixer

Jesus rolls 20 and saves!

Found GAIV disc in CRU mish.

Dropped from boss lvl 189.

Did I say I was happy ?
    RK1

Zyol Atrox Enforcer
    Dryact Atrox Shade
    Rullebor Solitus Fixer
    Whatbot Nanomage Engineer
    Aretmetik Solitus Doctor
    Lyderyan Opi Fixer
    Howlingstar Solitus Bureaucrat

Quote Originally Posted by Zyol
    Found GAIV disc in CRU mish.

Dropped from boss lvl 189.

Did I say I was happy ?
    I hate j00!!

Me: 62 ql140 missions, 0 GAIV discs
    Hermesia RK2 Fixer

Jesus rolls 20 and saves!

Time for me to share my experience:

- Dropped GA1 & GA2 from OT Shopping
    - Dropped GA3 from a ninja-trading mate
    - Dropped GA4 from a player shop

Meanwhile, my guildies made teams mishes with their new alts and dropped something like 3xGA1 and a GA2. A little before, another one got GA3 on a mish boss while looking for NS.

Oh and a two weeks ago i dropped NS with my NT while farming tokens (in the only chest i opened in a mish, was waiting for a debuff to end).

My conclusion: you want it? don't look for it, you won't find it anyway
    Faeryl Fixer RK2
    Rakusu Trader RK2. Former president of Loss of Life
    Nakahara Doc RK2
    Nukefrenzy NT RK2

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast