Thread: Tutoring ?

Question Tutoring ?

i !

Doesanyone ever used a tutoring device and giveme a hint how they work and if the teached skills are permanent or temp ?

Thx

It's temp; I don't know if they work.

In theory, you get your tutoring skill up and get an appropriate level tutoring device.

It's not like everything else where you just use the highest possible level device you can; you have to choose a device that fits their skill, and you can use.

Like if you were tutoring matter crea (for some reason) and you had 400 tutoring and 500 matter crea but they only had 150 matter crea, you would need to get the device that said something along the lines of "their matter crea from 145" or something. You couldn't just use the high-quality one because their mind couldn't take the info.

Think of it as trying to teach a 2nd grader advanced particle physics. They may have an IQ of 175, but they simply don't have the basis for such an advanced topic of study.

*Note: All usage of this skill is pure conjecture based upon the tutoring devices' descriptions. We all know how the portable treatment clinics proved we couldn't trust that.

Wink Aha..

Thanks for your answer.. so I think theonly way to get more info isto use a device, right ?

I've got the Pioneer Backpack with +100 something tutoring and will give ita try tonight... :-)