Thread: Point of 2 types axes?

Point of 2 types axes?

I was once told you gain some sort of advantage by dual wielding two typed axes compared to a typed + none typed, but never figured out what. Anyone care to enlighten me?
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

an answer could be the proc (glory), but at high level you will almost all the time have it running
    Nwalker, 1/2, ranged adventurer, president of =ACF= Clair de Lune
    randomletter: I kind of disagree advs are overpowered. IN my hands, yes.
    Entventurer: If ranged (advis) get the same pvp killpower as melee (advis), there will be absolutely no point to melee in pvp.
    Valhallur: If you go with trox, be sure to take the two week course "Humblebien's lessons in the advanced art of how to hit MR".
    <3

Yeah it's the proc. At high levels it's usually running, but some people like not having the 30s of downtime every couple of minutes. Also good if you're like me and take your axes on and off a lot, (I'm OCD about keeping the typed weapon in the main hand)
    You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Rookie Gank "Wilsonat" Me 220/22/36 adv GODMODE AND NAKED.

My bf has a fixer and tested 2x type 5 smgs, vs 1 typed and 1 untyped, after a tip from a friend. With 2x type 5, he got double the glory. I would think this extends to other typed weapons, you should try it out.

Double meaning it buffed 72 AR instead of 36?
    You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Rookie Gank "Wilsonat" Me 220/22/36 adv GODMODE AND NAKED.

no but u get glory way more often
    too many alts to fit in a siggy
    Executing Nano Program: Prototype Biotoxin.
    Nano program executed successfully.
    You hit Lord of the Void with nanobots for 3 points of poison damage.
    ARGH GIMME A SIGGY

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...75#post4352675 bump this!

yea, generally two typed axes are for an increase in glory time, as well as for those with short memories(yes me) who swap off axes frequently, and forget to switch them back (go go attacking LoTV / aliens with phaluks)
    Redadv 220/30
    Proud Member of The Renaissance

i just wear 2x240's cause im vain

glory is not really a problem. the only thing is that u will pay more for your weapons instead of investing monney in something else. 1x type 240 (as high ql as u can) + 1x untyped axe (as high as u can also).

the ql makes the diference not the numbers of weapons used
    Izso - 220 - 25 - agent - MIA
    Dreamforce - 220 - 20 - adv - retired
    Prioria - 220 - 21 - ma - retired (RK1)
    Live your life ... Die by my hand and you will not suffer

I am dualwielding ql300 axes. My problem was if i could save myself the creds for another clump. I have glory running most of the time anyway. And as a mage adv i try to avoid tanking..but usually not very successful Seems to annoy the enf on the team a bit that he's not able to hold agg from me
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Well sorta another reason is if u have like 298 axe untyped and u got bio for it to make 300 :P
    Zidiana 220/20 ma gear/perks
    Gargaron 215 adv
    Blastaa 165 Sol

it wont raise the ql of the wep i think
    too many alts to fit in a siggy
    Executing Nano Program: Prototype Biotoxin.
    Nano program executed successfully.
    You hit Lord of the Void with nanobots for 3 points of poison damage.
    ARGH GIMME A SIGGY

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...75#post4352675 bump this!

nope 298 + type = 300

Quote Originally Posted by zidiana
    Well sorta another reason is if u have like 298 axe untyped and u got bio for it to make 300 :P
    You'll probably make more money selling the bio and buy a "real" QL300 axe .. than to use it for QL bumping
    SC of Kvestakolal - Join us if you can spell it correctly
    * Mechanuf - 220 Multi-Purpose Combat Engineer
    * Hormonuf - 220 Healmonkey
    * Hackuf - 217 Phix
    * ... loads of other *ufs and *nufs

meh, its only like 20m for bio if that.. and is a bit more common than the ol' ql 300 axes.. i used bio to bump my 298 to a 300, so i could use a 300 in off hand.... alot cheaper than paying some 40 - 50m for a 300 axe
    Redadv 220/30
    Proud Member of The Renaissance