Thread: Thnx for the 13.6 patch but i am looking forward to 14.0 :)

Thnx for the 13.6 patch but i am looking forward to 14.0 :)

well the patch solved alot of my problems FC, Thank you.

But as you can expect from me for sure i am still waiting for some fixes

- Inventory still shuffeling up after zoneing. I was so happy on the patch to finally get some fixed order in my bags. But that stays a wish.

-Mission Areas got alot better but i still loose pets when in a hurry. Pet seem to not be able to react on my movement quick enough. so 2 doors is still a problem. But all in all Missions are fun for my MP and Engi. again.

-Pet Pathing outdoors still very strange around hill areas the pet behaves very strange if i send it to attack. it runs 200 feet away in circles then comes back to attack the mob in front of me. Very nice ! hehe that should be fixed if possible.

- My pet still gets stuck when zoning into missions very often. the worse part is that if its the heal pet and i get attacked in the 1st room it wont heal and i have to zone out and back in.

- Mobs still fighting though walls in missions, my pet cant do that

- Network code could be improved. When alot people appear and i fly in my yalamaha i get a slideshow or the grafics stops for a few seconds, not so good if youre flying with 450 speed.

all in all i am really happy with the 13.6 patch and i am looking forward to 14.0. i am not sure if i will be happy with the planned Overequip changes but we will see..

thnx

Exclamation

is the no over equiping patch planned for 14.0???? if so im excited for 14 ;p