Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new fixer pros

new fixer pros

i totally nominate myself and Arguru.

./discuss.

You are too lazy for such a position!
    I told you, I do not know who Xestile is!

that may be, but i'm more active than the last 2 pro's!

From what I understand being a professional entails posting threads similar to the ones in game suggestions but they are ignored on a much more exclusive level.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Louderer789 View Post
    From what I understand being a professional entails posting threads similar to the ones in game suggestions but they are ignored on a much more exclusive level.
    if i become pro the first thing i'll do is set that as my forum sig. and that's a promise™

Professional eh?
    Why not

we had professionals?
    never heard from them since they were elected.
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

That won't happen with Lazy and me!

wat
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Quote Originally Posted by racatti View Post
    wat

you're fired!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9TqcSRCoCY
    Last edited by Superflare; Jan 14th, 2012 at 01:02:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Superflare View Post
    That isn't entirely fair. Professionals-FC communication is from what I understand a one-way street, where they're not allowed to tell us anything new unless FC approves it. For all we know Racatti and Arty have been working behind the scenes every day with FC.

The problem isn't FC-Profs for me, since, well, we can't really KNOW if they're doing a good job there. However, it's Player-Prof communication that has sorta bitten me in the ass. Neither of the profs ever post in the forums, or even more rarely than I do. They are never in IRC. As for ingame, we all know that's not gonna happen.

Currently there is 0 interaction between the current professionals and the fixer 'community'. Not even so much as a 'oh hey we may or may not be working on stuff but we can't tell you, sorry'. Personally I'm not even confident if our profs are even aware of the fixer issues post-LoX.

Don't get me wrong, I know both professionals are very good at playing their fixers. The issue for me (and I think may with me) is the lack of communication. Not talking to us, makes me kinda feel they're probably not talking to FC either. And if we have to take FC's word that rebalance is soon(tm), I think we need very active professionals to address these subjects, now more than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Arguru View Post
    \Don't get me wrong, I know both professionals are very good at playing their fixers. The issue for me (and I think may with me) is the lack of communication. Not talking to us, makes me kinda feel they're probably not talking to FC either. And if we have to take FC's word that rebalance is soon(tm), I think we need very active professionals to address these subjects, now more than ever.
    You can only beat a dead horse so much, Ive tried in my own forums. You guys know about as much as we do honestly, we are playing the waiting game same as you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran View Post
    You can only beat a dead horse so much, Ive tried in my own forums. You guys know about as much as we do honestly, we are playing the waiting game same as you guys.
    The difference is that you didn't quit right after rebalance docs came out.

As for ingame, we all know that's not gonna happen.
    hehehe
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    if i become pro the first thing i'll do is set that as my forum sig. and that's a promise™
    you should just do that now. Haha make yourself the unofficial fixer pro
    Lilkueg 220/26/6x Opifex Shade
    Kuegen 211/11 Atrox Enforcer
    And Many More!

Currently there is 0 interaction between the current professionals and the fixer 'community'. .
    Owait... there is a community?

lol if lazy gets professional i delete my fixer
    the two we have is a million times more experienced, and even if they dont play i am sure they still communicate with the dev's. anyways all the other professionals looks inactive, but its problabe becose funcom dont have the time yet, becose the balance patch is planed, and the dev's work on it. so what more can professionals do? all got changes, they just havent hit live.

anyways.. lazy is just a forum troll, hes been in evry thread for other professionals and talked crapp abput all suggestions ever mentiond for others.
    this is just my opinion, so i aint talking for anyone else but me. but i for sure vote no for the reason that he wont listen to any other peoples ideas except his own.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Jan 27th, 2012 at 02:08:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    lol if lazy gets professional i delete my fixer
    the two we have is a million times more experienced, and even if they dont play i am sure they still communicate with the dev's. anyways all the other professionals looks inactive, but its problabe becose funcom dont have the time yet, becose the balance patch is planed, and the dev's work on it. so what more can professionals do? all got changes, they just havent hit live.

anyways.. lazy is just a forum troll, hes been in evry thread for other professionals and talked crapp abput all suggestions ever mentiond for others.
    this is just my opinion, so i aint talking for anyone else but me. but i for sure vote no for the reason that he wont listen to any other peoples ideas except his own.

rofl. umad?

Originally Posted by Arguru
    Lindelu/Kintaii/Anarrina/Venachar (I'm sure one of you will read this eventually), check your PM's plx. :P

low to try get their professionals behind their back.

How is that exactly behind their back? Wasn't the new system supposed to be voting thing that would have replacements every so often?

While no ill feelings directed to either professionals, if the community expressed that they didn't feel as their professionals were representing them, they do have the option of grabbing the ear of people who are running the prof program to discuss potential new professionals if the community seems them unfit, whether zero communication to the community, or lack of activity overall, which Arguru stated in his post. Just because they might be good players, if they aren't as active as some would hope to be (and there has to be realistic expectations, you can't expect them to be there 24/7/365. Participating in the community to a moderate to frequent degree is more reasonable), then i can see why they would feel the need to bring this issue up.

On the other hand the prof program, to me at least, feels like it has been forgotten. Whether it would be time issues, not having a person selected to run the professional program or simply on the back burner cause there is nothing to discuss about yet, it really hasn't done much and is far from the goal that kintaii wanted to set out with the reintroduction of the program on Oct 30, 2009. (If kintaii wants to correct me on it, feel free. Just stating what I see from the public view of things)
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast