Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whisper's Edge & End Game

Whisper's Edge & End Game

Greetings,

My name is Cathern "Vixentrox" Flowers, leader of Whisper's Edge and Chairperson for EndGame Alliance. I'd like to extend an invtation to all people that are interested in making some history and taking part in life on Rubi-ka beyond endless missions to consider Whisper's Edge or any of the EndGame alliance Clans as a possible candidtates for your new familiy. EndGame consists of the following Clans:

Unity of the Rose - A great Clan with that's been around well over a year. Dedicated to ridding Rubi-ka of mutants. Led by Szentasha

Valor Eternal - Is there a party at Reets? Valor Eternal is there! Some really nice folks. Valor Eternal is led by Braedon

First Light - Nice Clan that has been around for a long time. Fairly active in events around Rubi-ka. Currently led by Ailish

The Mockers - If youre a lover of the color blue and Grid Armor, this is the place for you! Most well known Fixer guild on the planet! Led by Knightswulf

As for my own guild, here is WE information:

Faction: Clan

Government: Department

Description:
    Roleplay guild that is involved in storyline aspect of the game. WE will use diplomacy, politics, subversion, and military actions to achieve our goals. Visit us at www.whispers-edge.com

Objective:
    To force a peace on Clan terms. Cripple OTRK primarily by converting Omni employees to Clan.

History:
    Whisper's Edge was founded to intelligently fight against Omni-tek with both weapons and words; aid Neutrals in maintaining their independence; and helping all non-criminal Clan citizens survive and thrive on Rubi-ka.
    Last edited by Vixentrox; Mar 12th, 2003 at 16:07:44.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Re: Whisper's Edge & End Game

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    helping all non-criminal Clan citizens survive and thrive on Rubi-ka.
    Bliqz thinks to himself: Now THAT is a short list.

Bliqz pulls out his data keeper and mumbling all the while jots down some names in his "My Enemies" list

...Whispers Edge...Valor Eternal...mumble mumble...First Light...The Mockers...bologna...mumble...Dang it, I need more memory in this thing!...mumble...

((So far OOC its not even funny:

Vixentrox has always had my respect, as she keeps a cool head and sharp wit in her posts. Although for obvious reasons I have not interacted with her directly, I doubt seriously that you could go wrong counting yourself one of this crowd.))
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

OOC and IC

Gotta give my own shout-out as well. The Endgame organizations are fantastic for the would-be roleplayer and adventurer (referring to the will of heart, not the profession). Thumbs up to the recruiting efforts.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Vallikat sneeks up on Bliqz and peeks over his shoulder while he types.

Hmmm he didn't add Unity of the Rose to his Enemies list.

We know you lub us Bliqzy!!!

Vallikat pouncehugs Tarryk

You're the coolest.

After instaling more memory into his data keeper, Bliqz jots one more name on his "My Enemies" list.

Unity of the Rose
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Talking

Uh oh. Now I'm scared.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

In regards to Whispers Edge. (WE)

I was a member for some months... and then had a rather heated disagreement with a certain member. In an act of rage I left WE. For a few days I pouted around West athen and shared my sob story with any who would listen.... then I did the wise thing...

I talked to Vixentrox about my problems... the anger that drove me and the feelings I try so hard to contain about my life on rubi-ka....

I am now in WE again... and I am happy. The whole of WE welcomed me back with open arms dispite my attitude and the choices I've made...

Fair.. unbiased.. its a good place to call home.
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

IC:
    Yet another pointless grouping amongst the chaotic remnants of the old Clan government. No matter how you group yourselves, your goals will still run counter to the health of our ecosystem. Therefore you will ultimately fail.

OOC:
    Great group of Orgs I see there! Hopefully we'll se some cool stuff come out of this. I'd also love to see every EngGame org as an outzone NDO.
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

The Clans of EG are a very great group of people. My experience of being a member of EG has been great. EG members help each other in the defense of towers, team up to take down unique monsters, and host some pretty large parties.

As for my Clan, First Light, I can't say enough positive things about everyone in it. There are a lot of talented and friendly people in First Light. I've been in this Clan since November of 29475((2001)) and I am very happy with everyone.

You can't go wrong with any of the EG Clans.

*bump* ^_^
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit

No you can't

Endgame, ahem, ROXXORZ, though I may be a little biased

Also, I'm a good psychiatrist too! Muhuhahahah!

Finally, don't listen to naysayers! If no ever tried to do anything based on previous failures, nothing would ever get done!
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Bizzumpiness
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

I'm also a bit biased, but EndGame orgs are some of the best folks on Rubi-Ka. I'm honored to be Vice-Leader of EndGame, and fortunate to be associated with an extended family consisting of of Whisper`s Edge, Unity of the Rose, First Light and The Mockers.

And, VE does more than just party, dammit!

*crickets chirping*

No, really...I level sometimes...

Last edited by Braedon; Mar 13th, 2003 at 15:16:15.
    The Deacon of Doom
    www.gridstream.org

A very timely post. Rightly or wrongly, I had a recollection of End Game comprising the clan hardliners. I had not idea it had evolved into such a centre of roleplaying excellence. Well done guys!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Sure thing its not pretty easy to be in a coalition each day. In the past, some leaders were arguing, withdrawing from EG or spliting their guild. Its the facts you might expect in a coalition.
    But another fact is, since january 29476, EG is still there, is still working for the Cause, when Alus, UF or CoA (no offense) are no more. There is just a real democracy and good spirit.
    Emilia Enrima Orender, fixer of First Light
    "Whole idea on fixer is being fast, hard to hit. hard to catch and sleazy person in every way. If rooting gives you edge, do it. If u need to chain root, do it. In pvp u use every tool given to you. You are not a knight in shining armor, you are a gangster and thief. You sure dont have to play fair." Snowlion

Originally posted by Savoy
    A very timely post. Rightly or wrongly, I had a recollection of End Game comprising the clan hardliners. I had not idea it had evolved into such a centre of roleplaying excellence. Well done guys!
    Wait you mean we aren't hardliners? Nuts, I've gone out and bought my "Clan Hardliner Lil' Terrorist Kit - Complete With Real Working AntiMatter Bomb!" already.

Now what am I supposed to do with this thing?

/me looks concerned when a little black box goes... "beep!"

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Originally posted by Jynne
    Wait you mean we aren't hardliners? Nuts, I've gone out and bought my "Clan Hardliner Lil' Terrorist Kit - Complete With Real Working AntiMatter Bomb!" already.

Now what am I supposed to do with this thing?

/me looks concerned when a little black box goes... "beep!"
    (( LOL! --and B^U^M^P))

Bliqz thinks again what a good idea it was to buy all those "Clan" stickers to fit over the "Omni" ones on the anti matter bombs...Cept for all the paper cuts on his tounge...

Bliqz covers his ears
    Last edited by Bliqz; Mar 13th, 2003 at 17:12:39.
    God is a bullet.

Originally posted by Braedon

No, really...I level sometimes...

((Its not just VE that only parties! Over Uwen's lifespan, I've managed to average about 4 levels a month! WOOT! We seriously need XP for rping :P))

This is not a bump!

Its a boost to my post count

Ok its both
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

"Beepbeep!"

Umm... meep?

/me suddenly remembers her Hitchhiker's Guide and wraps the bomb in shipping paper and slaps on an address label:

"Philip Ross, CEO, Omni-Admin. Care Of Ivan Somethingovich, Omni-Pol."

/me puts the package in the nearest Omni mailbox and trusts in the efficiency of Omni-Mail to take care of her bomb problem for her.

Smile OOC: Guild Info

For those that don't know us, Unity of the Rose is a very friendly social/roleplay guild. We encourage roleplay, but don't enforce it. We try to create an environment for people to roleplay and have occasional roleplay events. We also have social events like parties and barbeques, and combat-oriented events like hunting, dungeon crawls, and uniques.

We have many members who are low level and still learning the game, and we also have many active title 5 members for high level play. We don't care what level you are -- we hope to find people who are kind, respectful, and enjoy helping others.

We interview every applicant extensively before allowing entry into the guild to make sure there is a good match. If you think we might be the right guild for you, click on the link below and check out our home page. If you like what you see you can apply online and someone will contact you for an interview.

- Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast