Thread: Download TALK DEVIANT Episodes!

Download TALK DEVIANT Episodes!

Press Release from Tarryk Kozar of GridStream Productions

Talk Deviant Episodes are now available for download!

If you head to our main site at www.gridstream.com and check out the Media Section, you'll see that the past 2 episodes of Talk Deviant are available to download.

I will be occasionally offering special temporary "sneak" downloads of various episodes throughout the way-back past (we've been regularly recording for nearly 10 months as of this press release), so keep an eye on that section.

The episodes are mp3 files and are roughly between 11 and 15 megabytes each in size, and are of low (16kbps mp3) quality. Hey...it's talk radio, gimme a break, you don't need it in STEREO, do you?

If the download is going VERY slow for you, please understand that bandwidth is limited, and there are probably many others downloading the file if it is very slow. If this is the case, please cancel and wait a little while for a faster download.

Probably Unneccessary Jargon Follows

Anything that could potentially infringe on copyrighted material (like music) has been removed. This does not include references to Funcom or Anarchy Online; any presented material relating to Anarchy Online, Funcom, or any other copyright and/or trademark owner is used without permission (only because we love the game and can't help but to talk about it...that's the point after all, hehe), and will be removed immediately if requested by the copyright and/or trademark owners. If there are any complaints regarding copyrighted material, comments or questions on the material, or anything else for that matter, please send an email to Tarryk at tarryk@gridstream.com. Further contact information is also available on www.gridstream.com. Thank you and eat bagels, they're good for you.

-- Tarryk Kozar of GridStream Productions
    -- www.gridstream.com

WOOOT! WOOHOO! YAY!

Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Re: Download TALK DEVIANT Episodes!

Originally posted by Tarryk
    I will be occasionally offering special temporary "sneak" downloads of various episodes throughout the way-back...
    Are Simon and Mr. Peabody aware that you have been using their machine?

Nevermind...

Nevver goes to bed and sleeps a deep, NyQuil-fueled slumber...
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Re: Re: Download TALK DEVIANT Episodes!

Originally posted by Nevver
    Are Simon and Mr. Peabody aware that you have been using their machine?

Quiet you!
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Ah I was hopeing to see if I could hear last week's broadcast. Thanks

You're certainly welcome, i'm just glad we finally got this up and running.

Bumpskies, and remember that the list will always contain the most recent two episodes of Talk Deviant (so next week will see 3/2 deleted as the new one goes up) along with what ever special episodes I put up temporarily.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

final self-bumpity in case anyone missed the first day. werd.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Woot, SWEET.

I kept missing them cause I thought they were at 5PM PST still.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Bump!

And to those intimitaded by the size, they are 11 or so MB each, being at 16kbps resolution. IT IS PERFECT!

Small, easily archived onto a CD-Rom or flashcard to pop into all but the smallest players for news on the go. A lot of the RP community react to the content of these broadcasts as canon and as a reasonable concencus of in character interpretation of game events, be they character driven ones like the founding of the BORPAC or patch related, such as improved programming in cyborgs, etc. Plus these guys are a riot and get funnier the drunker they get.

Tell your friends. Hell, tell your enemies too.
    By my fists you shall be exalted.

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar

Cool

nifty
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]