Thread: RK2 only please... Dust Brigade

RK2 only please... Dust Brigade

Who would like to see the Dust Brigade come back on RK2?
    I am asking becuase i want your feedback please, i would gladly restart the guild, but I want to know if there is a desire for it.. if i restart and only two people want to join, then what's the point?
    Not to mention, I would be training a replacement for myself as president, of DB. Please just leave a note saying yay, or nay. and possibly why. I'd like to know...

Bayala

Post ...

OOC: Lets try not to be misleading here, she means the player organization, not the storyline faction. Sorry didn't mean to rain on your parade, but I can see some potential problems with new players joining and then expecting to be part of a Funcom team, or in worst case accusing you as a liar for leading them on and making them think they would be part of a Funcom official storyline organization.

Cayll

It would be interesting to see DB player Org back again, but I'd miss on all the fun leader cgat Bay used to start. If it means you coming back I wouldn't shoot ya down, but I personally am not volunteering yet, you have to find me and steal me away from my new home in GS. But, if I get promised the ability to kill people at a whim.... we might have something to talk about. I hope to see you soon, find me and I'll talk.....

sounds good to me

hey! Cayll is back/still around! Still causing a rukus as usual??

DB was always fun in it's player guild as well as the FunCom group. I know they always gave me something to bitch about when I was on the air.... *grins good naturedly*
    >Mikal 'Shadowrunrr' Catt - Email: shadowrunrr
    >RK1ROX - Radio Free Rubi-ka - Pirate Radio for the People

yes my mistake

I do mean the player Org, on Ka 2. lol and kakk, if i can get AO paid for i'll be around fro awhile stirring sumthin up, you know me
    Although i'll need more than a coupla peeps wanting me to do it, like a ton more... becuase if i only have a guild of five people... what's the point? five people can't do anything....(guild wise)

I mean heck, it's still a toss up in my mind, I'd love to have the old DB back, but i know a lot of my former members have gone to other orgs and i have no intention of "stealing" them away.
    LOL since i happen to like the guilds that most of them went to

But, yes i do mean player org adn i apologise for any misunderstandings...
    The guild would be RP, fyi....

Bayala

Long live Dust Brigade!
    ashes to ashes, dust to dust ..

Is this still on?

Yay

"Edra"

is db omni or clan?
    u know i just cant figure out who is who, for me they r all the same #####
    Free Souls
    --------------------------
    Rubi-Ka for the neutrals! And xp for tradeskills!
    Rimor Roleplay Channel (/tell Nrpb !join)
    -------------------------
    OUT OF BUSINESS!
    Mummu's Sound Bag v1.19; A custom Voice Pack for Notum Wars now working with 15.7 html chat system!

LOL

The DB is actually neither, but i am tagged clan... The DB stand up against opression and hateful treatment and for freedom... We are for the ending of corruption of Omni-tek. We are for the ending of the lives of the evil men in control... We are Pro freedom and we are Pro civilians. Rubi-ka is our home, and we WILL fight to the death for it.

(so there's your answer....)

Bayala
    AKA.. (remaking char since she's fubared...) Baybay

ooc

Dust Brigade 1 102 102 102 Clan Republic RK2
    Dust Brigade 1 165 165 165 Omni Department RK3
    DustBrigade - - - - Neutral Feudalism RK1

ok those r the player guild i guess, and now to what faction of the 2, belong they realy?
    omni/clan or neutral?
    Free Souls
    Rubi-Ka for the neutrals! And xp for tradeskills!
    Rimor Roleplay Channel (/tell Nrpb !join)
    -------------------------
    OUT OF BUSINESS!
    Mummu's Sound Bag v1.19; A custom Voice Pack for Notum Wars now working with 15.7 html chat system!