Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tradeskills Items: Where to get them?

hehe....I know what lucubration means. I didn't mean that lucubration was a mispelling. I meant that people often mispell it and say lubrication, not knowing that it's actually lucubration.
    ....................Atlantean.....................
    . : Abram "Onsy" Tedder Slammin Engi'trox {ARMOR SETUP}
    . : Lyle "Visikor" Andrews God of Poison
    . : Kuric "Drusat" Damstadt Freelance Nano-Technician

Price Guide for Onsy's Werkbench Services. I'll charge less in most cases.

Oops, seems I misunderstood you then

Well, at least we have edified everyone today.
    streaz18 - Women love Opifex in bed. I have just as much stamina as a solitus, I am much more agile, and I can sense how they like it in ways a solitus male could only dream of.
    ESA - 80/53/46
    Narysta is levelling again!

u can add the Control unit armor also mob loot in SL (nascensse) in the redeemed place.
    Sensemilia 217 Doc

Setup

Curent Dream setup

Butterflies are like random thoughts people have.
    They live, They die, They are pointless.

-Jonathan Waston.

bump for the most important of all

ql 1 o.e.t pistol

2 of these add 10 intelligence
    God told me to make a chicken salad sandwich for lunch, and I did, and all rejoiced

Trader Exam MKII Passed
    My Stuff

Remember kids, Omlets are best when fried and served with a side xp%

More items

Dint forget all the different types of shades/sunglasses that drop in missions, cant remember what theyu are called, but all give good boosts to different tradeskills

Also lets not forget the engie pistol

More items

Those sunglasses are Mr Lucien's Specs +20 psychology, Mr Hadrulfs Specs +20 Nano programming, and Mr Ashes Specs which give +20 Nano Init. Those are all at QL 200, by the way.

Also, don't forget to add the Ergo Rings. Nice bonuses to a bunch of skills on each level.

Oh, and isn't the A-4000 sheet Opi only?
    Areenigne, Master Engineer - Rimor

I do not charge for tradeskills, and reserve the right to refuse a tip if it's offered. I work for the honor of my profession and for the strength of Omni.

Re: More items

Originally posted by Rrashoz
    Oh, and isn't the A-4000 sheet Opi only?
    No... it's engi only
    Highorbit - Supreme Creator - Atlantean - 205 - Armour
    Andrele - Sorcerer - Atlantean
    Simarion - General - Atlantean - 200
    Zendia - Doctor - Atlantean
    Roanna - Preserver - Atlantean
    Littleorbit - Priest - Atlantean

Shameless Self Advertising: Engineer Guide

A-4000 Sheet

I tried to purchase one once, but when I could have sworn there was a breed restriction on it for Opifex only. If I am mistaken, I will have to try and procur one again. Thanks, Highorbit.
    Areenigne, Master Engineer - Rimor

I do not charge for tradeskills, and reserve the right to refuse a tip if it's offered. I work for the honor of my profession and for the strength of Omni.

You are thinking of another item that adds to mapnav and perception. The a-4000 sensory panel.

http://aomainframe.info/showitem.asp?AOID=152715

It drops from the same bot.
    "Duct tape is like the force: It has a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together."

There this new sleeve that was added iun 15.0.3, its called Cracerjack sleeves. gives 25 to all tradeskills
    http://www.aodb.info/showitem.asp?AOID=245664
    Last edited by Geekwave; Dec 9th, 2003 at 12:22:23.
    Main:
    Geekwave lvl (220/22) Supreme Creator Equipment | Geekalina lvl (220/14) Supreme Creator Equipment | Geeka lvl (74/2) Engineer
    Member of Ragnarok

- Creator of everything just /tell Geekwave
    Been doing cutting-edge tradeskills for over 4 years and arguably one of Rubi-Ka 1's finest and fastest Tradeskillers.
    Tradeskills: 2764 Mech Engi, 2602 QFT, 2426 Pharma Tech, 2466 Chemistry, 2578 Elec Engi, 2684 Weapon Smith, 2700 Nano Prog, 2160 Psychology

RIP Mafia1337. You were to young to be knockin' on heavens door.

Anyone have any idea where the Cracerjack sleeves drop?
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    -Philip K. D*ck

"AO is that which, when you stop leveling in it, doesn't go away."
    -Elgynn

The Old Boinky - The One True Heart and Soul of CG, even after...
    meh gear
    Arthurian the Pendragon
    Neutral 4 Life

Yes. Drops from Engi Cracerjack but you have to kill the first 9 placeholders (picture Hallow Island on crack) in inferno.

okok.. its early and thats the best I could do :-)

j/k
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Well acording to the guy that gave it to me it dropped in a dyna camp in adonis, don't know where
    Main:
    Geekwave lvl (220/22) Supreme Creator Equipment | Geekalina lvl (220/14) Supreme Creator Equipment | Geeka lvl (74/2) Engineer
    Member of Ragnarok

Been doing cutting-edge tradeskills for over 4 years and arguably one of Rubi-Ka 1's finest and fastest Tradeskillers.
    Tradeskills: 2764 Mech Engi, 2602 QFT, 2426 Pharma Tech, 2466 Chemistry, 2578 Elec Engi, 2684 Weapon Smith, 2700 Nano Prog, 2160 Psychology

Originally posted by Geekwave
    Well acording to the guy that gave it to me it dropped in a dyna camp in adonis, don't know where
    My brothers friend has a sister who knows a guy who told her that he heard another guy on a bus talking about his uncle that got a friend that knows someone that saw it drop in SL!

Hope that helps! :P

Pleeeease. something more constructive!
    Octo - eqp

Atlanteans Legendary Teddybear wielding engineer and author of Click

Get the all new SK/XP Calculator and find out when you will DING!

As i said.. dynaboss loot in adonis
    Main:
    Member of Ragnarok

very nice thread. I am proud of my first made armor set ever, a ql 7 carb ;p
    /pet dance

You forgot these >Gardeners Gloves

+20 Pharmatech

Drops from Bileswarms around the Obedience Enforcer
    Good Manners dont cost anything ( please & Thank you ).
    Use them & u get far.
    Dont use them & expect nothing.

how hard is it to get the gardener's gloves? like what qlvl are those bileswarms or how much would it cost to buy?

Crackerjack Sleeves drops from dryads dynacamps in adonis, on the snowy area of the west brink...the mobs that drop Jame drop these sleeves too...the sleeves has the same %$#@ drop rate of Jame and everything good in SL

Originally posted by Stone_Hearted
    Crackerjack Sleeves drops from dryads dynacamps in adonis, on the snowy area of the west brink...the mobs that drop Jame drop these sleeves too...the sleeves has the same %$#@ drop rate of Jame and everything good in SL
    Not to mention that the mobs are camped usually all the time >.<

Luckily I bought one for 30m. Still want another one though =p

All your tradeskill gear are belong to me!

BTW, Repair Coordination Assistant Not sure where it drops, but its a very attractive Tradeskill item. If you do know where it might be, post the location! =)

~ The Tradeskill Gimp
    ~~~
    |\Applepai - Level 220 Engineer -Rimor-Tradeskiller Extraordinaire/|

Builder of 5 Gem Arul Sabas and more!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast