Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official BORPAC Response to Chimeras unwarranted Attacks on Neutral Towers:

Official BORPAC Response to Chimeras unwarranted Attacks on Neutral Towers:

Recently, Chimera has decided to attack the neutrals in response to the NLF and Desert winds recent public signing and ratification of the BORPAC. I suppose this was supposed to in some way deter or punish us for ratification of the pact. First of all, BORPAC would like to publicly state we in no way had prior knowledge that chimera would take such action, and should not be held responsible for another guilds recless decisions.
    That being said, we would at this point like to publicly thank Chimera for helping us to further our noble cause by attempting to remove notum mining facilities from Rubi ka's surface. You have only saved us some time and effort, and we are greatful.
    Second, we would like to clarify to all neutral guilds: We are not your allies or your enemies, simply due to the fact that you are aligned as neutrals. We have explained this before, but shall do so once more. Just because our alignement says neutral, this is not our affiliation. We are BASED OUT OF THE NEUTRAL TERRITORIES, but our aligment, is with the nanomage people, and any other citizens who are fighting to save rubi ka, rather than stuff their wallets with notum profits. We are fighting against the greedy, the selfish, and any and all who dare to wage war on rubi ka and the nanomage people.
    If you do not mine notum, we consider you friends. If you sign the BORPAC, we consider you an ally. If you own a notum mining facility, we consider you an enemy. We do not see clans, Omni, or neutral, we see pillagers of our people and our planet, and you will be stopped, NO MATTER THE COST! Till all are free!
    Founder and Original Leader of The Nanomage Liberation Front (RIP)
    Founder, Original, and Former Leader of Third Faction. (Ask Funcom)

(www.thirdfaction.com Reroll Neutral, the true Underdogs!)

I am not permitted to say much because I don't want to release any secret information, but I can say that we weren't out there attacking the tower. The tower was not our target, nor a priority. Victaaga and I were out there killing neutrals and the clanners protecting them.

*grins*

They never saw it coming....

*slips back into the shadows*
    Xeno "FireStormxs2 Cage.
    Former agent of Sinister Anarchists and Lt. to Methlon

I would like to add another opinion, if I may.

Your goal is not achievable. You are too ignorant to see this, and I cannot see how anyone could be so foolish as to join your cause thinking they, too, can stop notum mining on Rubi-Ka.

notum is abundant on Rubi-Ka unlike on any other planet and a goal to stop EVERYONE from mining is utterly stupid.

I am finished with my opinion now and you may continue on your ramblings of terrorism.
    Xeno "FireStormxs2 Cage.
    Former agent of Sinister Anarchists and Lt. to Methlon

Yes I saw Victaaga die a few times.

Madrugar

Originally posted by FireStormXS2
    Your goal is not achievable. You are too ignorant to see this, and I cannot see how anyone could be so foolish as to join your cause thinking
    Yeah, umm... that's what was originally said about the Clans and they are ahead of Omni-Tek. They are winning the war.

notum is abundant on Rubi-Ka unlike on any other planet and a goal to stop EVERYONE from mining is utterly stupid.
    I'm a greedy capitalist, but even I stop short of genocide. These people aren't just fighting for an abstract cause like freedom - they're fighting for their survival. How is it stupid to fight for your life?

Surveys have pointed out that there is notum on Rubi Ka, but not how much. I think I can safely speak for Devil's Advocate when I say that we sympathize (there's that word again!) with the plight of Nanomages. While we don't seek to end all mining on the planet, we do wish to see a formal survey conducted to get an accurate approximation of how much notum is on the planet. Once that is obtained, mining should be curbed to the point where the notum supply is not brought down to harmful, let alone dangerous, levels that would effect Nanomages. They should be able to continue their lives unfettered by the effects of notum mining.
    Last edited by Nevver; Mar 6th, 2003 at 13:58:27.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

*grins*

They never saw it coming....

*slips back into the shadows*
    Please, Victaaga died a few times. We took down your level 200 Enforcer, and Marlamin ran away. I'd hardly say you succeeded in your goals.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Victaaga and I were out there killing neutrals and the clanners protecting them.
    Originally posted by FireStormXS2 ...you may continue on your ramblings of terrorism
    ^

Originally posted by Fixerben

Please, Victaaga died a few times. We took down your level 200 Enforcer, and Marlamin ran away. I'd hardly say you succeeded in your goals.
    For every time Agent Tsunami died she took down atleast 10 Neutrals/Clanners, So I say we did succeed. Oh and besides, I did not run I evaced due to being assaulted by several Clanners and Neutrals. And Hirum is not a member of Chimera.

Please check your facts before spewing worthless propaganda like this.. But then again only thing Clanners are good for today it seems. Nevertheless I was there to prove a point to the Neutral Community not to Clan Scum.

And regarding Clanners winning the "war" Nevver. I am quiet sick of tired of hearing this endless complaining from people who has most likely never been on a battlefield nor has the experience to judge the current situation. Clans are 100% dependant on Storm to protect them and as we all know Storm could care less for the Clans or their cause they are only concered with their personal wealth.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Originally posted by Marlamin
    And regarding Clanners winning the "war" Nevver. I am quiet sick of tired of hearing this endless complaining from people who has most likely never been on a battlefield nor has the experience to judge the current situation.
    Speaking of checking facts...
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Making a point????????

What point were you trying to make Marlamin?? Who to? About what?

Non-provoked aggression against neutral owned towers 'justified' as a response to the actions of a group that threaten ALL tower owners looks kind of dumb after an Omni Department has joined BORPAC. Who will you feel has to be taught a lesson now?

The above comments are Benmors own opinion - he has no mandate to speak on behalf of his Org.
    Neutral and Proud Member of Divine Retribution - Atlantean

Re: Making a point????????

Originally posted by Benmor
    What point were you trying to make Marlamin?? Who to? About what?

Non-provoked aggression against neutral owned towers 'justified' as a response to the actions of a group that threaten ALL tower owners looks kind of dumb after an Omni Department has joined BORPAC. Who will you feel has to be taught a lesson now?

The above comments are Benmors own opinion - he has no mandate to speak on behalf of his Org.
    All Omni guilds who do join the BORPAC will be considered traitors and dealt with in that way. You say non-provoked? I call the Neutrals attacks in Stret West Bank reason enough. Aslong as Neutrals do not agress Omni, We will not agress Neutrals simple as that.

Omni-Tek doesnt protect terrorists.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

For every time Agent Tsunami died she took down atleast 10 Neutrals/Clanners, So I say we did succeed. Oh and besides, I did not run I evaced due to being assaulted by several Clanners and Neutrals. And Hirum is not a member of Chimera.

Please check your facts before spewing worthless propaganda like this.. But then again only thing Clanners are good for today it seems. Nevertheless I was there to prove a point to the Neutral Community not to Clan Scum.

And regarding Clanners winning the "war" Nevver. I am quiet sick of tired of hearing this endless complaining from people who has most likely never been on a battlefield nor has the experience to judge the current situation. Clans are 100% dependant on Storm to protect them and as we all know Storm could care less for the Clans or their cause they are only concered with their personal wealth.
    LOL, Marlamin, I was the "ONLY" Clanner there. How many Clanners do you know that would come to the Aid of the neutrals? I am on of the few. Evacing is the same as running away, you fled. Honorable men dont flee, they stay and fight. And I never said Hirum was in Chimera. I just said he got killed. And in the time I was there you didnt succeed in taking down any towers.

And as for being dependant on Storm for anything. I simply dont. If they are there then its kool, all help is welcome. But I wouldnt ask for their help, because I know I most likely wont get it and it would be a waste of my time to ask.

So maybe you need to quit whining "Boohoo! The Clanners always have Storm helping them","Boohoo! I got mobbed by nonexistent Clanners and had to Evac.","Boohoo! My uber twink friend needs to be outside buffed to do real damage."

Who is the whiner here? Look in the mirror.

Originally posted by Fixerben

LOL, Marlamin, I was the "ONLY" Clanner there. How many Clanners do you know that would come to the Aid of the neutrals? I am on of the few. Evacing is the same as running away, you fled. Honorable men dont flee, they stay and fight. And I never said Hirum was in Chimera. I just said he got killed. And in the time I was there you didnt succeed in taking down any towers.

And as for being dependant on Storm for anything. I simply dont. If they are there then its kool, all help is welcome. But I wouldnt ask for their help, because I know I most likely wont get it and it would be a waste of my time to ask.

So maybe you need to quit whining "Boohoo! The Clanners always have Storm helping them","Boohoo! I got mobbed by nonexistent Clanners and had to Evac.","Boohoo! My uber twink friend needs to be outside buffed to do real damage."

Who is the whiner here? Look in the mirror.
    I think you need to learn to count Fixerben, You were the only Clanner there? Hmm doubtfully. Not to mention from what I saw you didnt even fire at me, I had a lv 200 NT and a Trader running after me. As said check your facts. And your saying you wouldnt had Evaced if 10 Omni's came?

If you do your simple lying. As said Clan is becoming more and more pathetic each day. But please dont result to simple lies and mudslinging only gives your kin a worser name.

Re: Re: Making a point????????

I call the Neutrals attacks in Stret West Bank reason enough. Aslong as Neutrals do not agress Omni, We will not agress Neutrals simple as that.
    Who are these "Neutrals"? Is this a new org?

Funny, you attack F.T.A., but your real problem is with this guild "Neutrals." I just checked the org list and didn't see one called "Neutrals," so there's no way this guild "Neutrals" could agress you since they don't exist. And since they don't exist, how can you accuse "Neutrals" of attacks in Stret West Bank?

I think you need to learn to count Fixerben, You were the only Clanner there? Hmm doubtfully. Not to mention from what I saw you didnt even fire at me, I had a lv 200 NT and a Trader running after me. As said check your facts. And your saying you wouldnt had Evaced if 10 Omni's came?

If you do your simple lying. As said Clan is becoming more and more pathetic each day. But please dont result to simple lies and mudslinging only gives your kin a worser name.
    Marlamin, the NT and Trader you are referring to were Neutral. How about if you check your facts. And no I would not Evac. I take defeat like a man, I dont run from it. If I am outgunned then I will go down. I will not run. That is not a lie. And no I never said I did fire at you. By the time I say you had attacked me you had disappeared.

(Oops, wait one thing. There was a low level Clanner Agent. No trader. I appologize. But this Agent could not have attacked you. She was too low.)
    Last edited by Fixerben; Mar 6th, 2003 at 19:43:18.

((Desert Winds had a trader, Rubel, and a fixer, Fikksit, at that battle. They are both about level 140))
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Originally posted by Dr Tiny
    ((Desert Winds had a trader, Rubel, and a fixer, Fikksit, at that battle. They are both about level 140))
    Like I said, I was the only Clanner there that could have attacked him.

Originally posted by Dr Tiny
    ((Hope they were ATTACKING the tower with Chimera.....BORPACT remember, no tower defense for joo! ))

-Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

((Okay, Ben, you're really starting to split hairs. Personally, when I'm under attack, if I can tab to it I count it as "enemy." If I can't attack, then it's someone helping and they are therefore teamed.))
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

((No, I'm not splitting hairs he said he was:

assaulted by several Clanners
    I am only saying, that I was the only Clanner there that could have possibly attacked him. And that I would not have Evaced, I would have taken it like an honorable person and stoood my ground.

Who is thought greater in battle, he that dies truly beleiveing in what he fights for, or he that runs in the face of the opposition?))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast