Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Come work for RUR! (recruitment msg)

Code:
    Memo

Subject:  Omni-Tek Department Meeting
    Sender:   Dabblez
    Receiver: Shadehawk

Please clear your calendar for the 16th and attend the first OT Dep Meeting.
    See section 2 (encrypted) for further info.
    Shadehawk read the memo again. RUR was going to take part in that?
    Sure, RUR was a OT firm, but it hadn never played in that league before. Something was happening, that much was clear, but the whole picture seemed to elude him. Oh well, "Ours is not to reason why" as the old proverb went. He made some adjustments to the planed schedule and inserted a new item on the 16th, "OTDM".
    ... they gather, like big cats around the water hole, waiting for the weak and the wounded to stagger into their territory so they can exercise some violence, and feed their starving reputation ...

Roleplay? Sure! RUR.has.it!

The smoldering heaps of what used to be two Pfft robots where quickly retrieved by the RUR Smoke & Mirrors team, and all traces of what had happend where erased. Shadehawk still had the feeling that the worst was yet to come....
    ... they gather, like big cats around the water hole, waiting for the weak and the wounded to stagger into their territory so they can exercise some violence, and feed their starving reputation ...

I saw a half-crushed robot crawl out of my neighbor's swimming pool and drag itself into the Grid. I didn't know they could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed
    I saw a half-crushed robot crawl out of my neighbor's swimming pool and drag itself into the Grid. I didn't know they could do that.
    That's nothing! Having left grid it proceeded to dance the tago with the OT Tailor while juggling five baby leets.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Isn't leet-juggling illegal?

Who came up with that dumb law!
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!

Adarax looked up at the new. shiny market building that somehow had just materialized in front of him in RUR City. He almost started drooling. It was just a so perfect opportunity for some serious frau... business! Doing a quick inventory scan, he decided to go into the antiquities business. That should result in some quick cash.

Releasing the two charmed leets he'd been juggelig, Adarax sauntered through the market front door, smiling oily to a couple of customers allready flocking around the building, like bees around honey.

Don't let the bounties on our head deter you, there has never been a better time to join RUR than now!

Dabblez
    Director of Rubi-Ka Universal Robots
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345