Thread: EAST vs. UoR ( Rimor )

EAST vs. UoR ( Rimor )

A couple of months ago, a dispute started between the leaders of both orgs, some things were said and alot of confusion started beetween Omni Leaders on Rimor ( RK2 ).
    This confusion lead to -:: EAST :: - and UoR break any type of conversation, teaming and the will to fight together for the common goal of OmniTek.
    This disagreement got worst when people that shouldnt be directly involved toke uppon themselves the responsability of spreading rumors about both parties without saying the complete truth, sometimes no truth at all.
    This disagreement started around christmas of 2002, Eart Time, and it was only settled after both leaders finnally had free time to talk directly to each other.

Results of the Agreement:
    Both parties fell compensated by any looses regarding the initial discussion.
    Settlement Reached, end of Disagreement.

Any actions from anyone regarding this issue after this agreement from both parties will be of the responsability of that person.
    4th of March, 2003, Earth Time.

Both Kair and myself called a eyewitness to verify this, logs where made from all of us.

Eyewitness:
    - Bilnius
    - Bruteon

Both parties agreed to post has a signature after this post, eyewitness too.
    Last edited by Doctor Elvis; Mar 5th, 2003 at 04:57:31.
    Doctorellvis, Member of Unity of Rubi-Ka on RK2
    Trader lvl 183

has both parties agreed i post has my signature.
    Doctorellvis, Member of Unity of Rubi-Ka on RK2
    Trader lvl 183

Thank God this got sorted out and over with. Sorry for all the misunderstanding caused. I acknowlegde the above statement.

Kair
    " SImple life is a wonderful life "
    Kair Bear, of ~ E.A.S.T. ~ (Emergency Assault & Sabotage Team).
    <Equipment>

Achievier: 60%, Explorer: 53%, Killer: 46%, Socializer 40%.

Awww, isn't that cute? And clanners say OmniTek doesn't work together! Well, ok, maybes its just Atlantean!

Seriously, glad you were able to talk out your dispute. It would be a better world if we all could do the same...
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

UOR and EAST

Another step towards THE UNITY ^^

Im glad to see this end finally.

My Respect to Both Leaders

I'm Glad this is sorted out and now we can Work together.

Long live Omni-Tek.

Martial Artist lvl 183 - RIMOR

((OOC))

Damn nice to see more RK2 activity! I left there for RK1 because of the lack...Nice to see its picking up!!

Good Luck!

We now return this thread to its regularly scheduled Role Play
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Good to see UoR and East finally settle their differences. I had people on several instnaces leave my team because they found out if had members of either one or the other organization wih me. Hope to see more teamwork from Omni now
    This is Me, and this is Me PWNING a Heckler, WOOT!
    *all artwork is copyright protected originals by Mr.Fli

Originally posted by Cz
    And we all know Omni kick clan butts anytime.
    Freshman Jayne "Farmacist" Cifuentes

Thumbs up Signature of Witness

I Shad "Bilnius" Delnick witnessed the Meeting between Kair and DoctorEllvis amd attest to the acuracy of this post...

Bil
    Board Member Unity of Rubika
    Last edited by Bilnius; Mar 6th, 2003 at 05:50:43.