Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dark Carnival needs to explain..

Thumbs down Dark Carnival needs to explain..

Dark Carnival, an Omni faction guild is harboring a person that attacked Phillip Ross in Omni Entertainment when he was about to make a statement. Hyman "Freen" Peak an Atrox enforcer was witnessed by many people to have viciously attacked Mr. Ross, ruining the event for many horrified onlookers.

Freen is obviously a clan infiltrator and an assassin sent to do his dirty work by becoming a member of an Omni guild. The question here is why is Freen being harbored by Dark Carnival? He is still a member of their guild. The entire guilds loyalties come under question as long as he remains a member. I for one am outraged that they have not taken any action on this matter and I'm sure there are others that feel the same way.

Speak up people, have your say!

Question Hmm

Well, I can tell you first hand that this same player has been in Mort, repeatedly trying to get a little grief-satisfaction on the clanners there. So he may not be a clan infiltrator, perhaps he's just your average jerk.

One thing is to ba a "jerk" another is to attack Mr. Ross, and chant anti-Omni slogans!!!

Fleen needs to pay for his actions and if his guild does not take action then and continues to harbor him... then the guildleader should step down for not handling this issue as it should be.

My $.02...

-Mega

Looks like Freen is proud to show off his true colors as a clan sympathiser and assassin. This scumball has either fooled the people in Dark Carnival or they support his actions and the lack of any type of response from their guild leader is bringing their loyalties under su****ion. What say you DC? Your silence is deafening!

On this same topic, Phillip Ross made a statement later that same day to a select group of guild leaders in Omni HQ. Moments after he was finished another attempt was made on his life by a member of the Silent Night guild, another Omni faction. This attack was made by Krestenthal. Is this person another clan sympathiser that has infiltrated our ranks? Or is Krestenthal's actions supported by Silent Night? Seems they also have some explaining to do here. Small footnote, Silent Night was formed by people that left Dark Carnival. Similar agendas, different terrorist cells?

These are serious charges and ignoring them will only deepen your guilt.

Sharee Thompon
    Member Omni Inquisition

I think you'll notice that after the Freen incident with Ross, he no longer wears a Dark Carnival guild tag.

Oosik

Exclamation The Dark Carnival Will Respond

As the director of public relations for The Dark Carnival, it is my duty to inform all of you that there will be an official response released very soon. As of now the press release is awaiting publication on the desk of the RKT. This press release will answer all questions and su****ions looming in the backs of everyones mind. I ask you for your patience and understanding until the release of the official statement. Thank you and be well.

-Sid Tisantous Saar
    Director of TDC Public Relations

DC and Silent Night
    Tempest and Storm

If you look who are in Silent Night you notice lots of former DC members there. My take is that they did same as Storm did with Tempest.

DC = Lower lvl people
    Silent Night = High lvl DC members

Tempest = Storm "training" guild for low levels and secs
    Storm = High lvl people

So if you see Tempest/Storm doing similar things or have similiar views (both guilds) or like in this case DC/Silent Night I wouldnt be surprised after taking a look what I said above.

Ofcourse I might be dead wrong

Zarch and bunch of others chars between 5 and 140

PS. When levels gaps go too far this might be model some other guilds will be adapting also in the future.

Thumbs down There must be penalties

Swine who sell out the side must be dealt with appropriately. Omni-Pol should give these ne'er-do-wells swimming lessons in the Acid River.

(OOC, wouldn't it be great if side affiliation could be revoked based on one's actions? "You're fired!" pause ... Male Omni-Pol Supreme "I've had enough of you <traitor>! Prepare to die!")
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

I just checked the PoRK.

Hyman "Freen" Peak
    Level : 123

Dimension : 1

Breed : Atrox

Faction : Omni

Profession : Enforcer

Member of Silent Night

Freen is now in Silent Night. This is the greefier guild that a good number of Dark Carnival members left to form after the Radiman decoy killing.

He'll fit right in there. I hope Mr. Ross disbands and fires the lot of them.
    ------------------------------------------------
    General Blyzzard
    Division 9
    Strat Ops
    -----------------------------------------------

Wow

Ross actually came out of his office? Wow, I thought he never did that.

Actually I have felt sorry for your Mr. Ross. After all how would you feel if you had to live in your office?

OOC: Anybody get a screenshot of this event?
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

If anyone sees Ross around please give me a tell,
    i need to .. er.. apology to him.. yeah

I'm pretty sure you'll be seeing him at your trial Freen.
    ------------------------------------------------
    General Blyzzard
    Division 9
    Strat Ops
    -----------------------------------------------

Anybody else notice Ross has pointy ear..... He must be an Elf.....

KEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL HIM !!!!!!!
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

Yes, Dark Carnival has basically set up an amnesty guild where they can put their members that get into trouble, thereby shielding the rest of their griefers from guilt by association. Funcom has decided that they would rather have Doom-players than role-players and therefore doesn't believe in punishing characters in-game for breaking in-game laws.

Scorus

Wink Fired from Omni Tek

I think Funcom should fire people like Freen from Omni Tek, and if they are guilty of killing clans, they should be barred from the clans as well. Just the other day, I was participating in a quest where we were arresting a clan reporter under orders from Omni-Tek and taking her to prison. On our way through Omni HQ, two Omni attacked and killed our prisoner under violation of DIRECT orders from Omni-Pol itself. That was it, mission over, no consequences to the criminals. We stood around for awhile and yelled at them and eventually all wandered off to do our own thing.

I've always liked OT policies on these matters, if some nitwit comes in and hops up and down on the speaker during an important speech, our OT guards simply execute them. Problem solved. I think we should take it a step furter, if someone violates direct orders or commits a major offense such as Freen or the two morons during our event, they should simply fire them from Omni Tek.

Goodbye guild, goodbye Omni 1, and if they've killed clanners as well, hello Neutral! No more attacking in PvP for them. And if they complained even in the slightest bit, we could all laugh in their faces as they wallow in the hole they dug for themselves.

hello

mad props to freen way to go.
    Dont you get it no matter what side you are on you are a slave to the company.
    Dont kill each other kill your boss and then kill his boss and keep doing it till the people own the comapny not the facist people in power now.

even if they did something to him, the same thing would happen to him as aberic, he would be kicked out of omni and back in omni less than a day later.

Whats also funny, was it was a GM that made Aberic Omni again, he didn't need to wait to use a form.
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast