Thread: The dairy of Acetyl Part 1...

Cool The personal record of Acetyl Part 1...

Id: Roberto"Acetyl"Houston, Fixer

Date: Ehh sod off.. Damn Computer
    Time: Sometime after I woke up...

Recording starts.....

Well...
    Iam alive. My headache keeps reminding me. Oh, what a night. What a party!
    The day started as most days do. I woke up and smoked some ciggarettes and had breakfast at Bronto Burger (even tho i hate those damn things) as I watched the twin suns rise above the horizon.
    I had to get some work done today and I defintly needed a new weapon, the one i used at the moment could hardly scratch a Janitor-bot, and I had backpack full of sniperrifles to push on some newcomers to Omni-1. So I got to work...
    And working with that weapon I have usually means deaths, and lots of em. But after puking my guts out as a result of ressurection(thats another thing I hate) i finally did that mission Omni-Interop so wanted me to complete(it must have been them, noone else sounds so mysterious for so mlittle reason) I had a craving for some R&R.
    As I was chilling with my neighbours in Highrise 1, trying to push those rifles, watching the girls dance and enjoy my coffee I suddenly realized i hadnt been to a decent party in weeks. I might as well fix one myself. Said and done. I went downtown and bought a backpack full of beer and started to hand them out.
    Thats when thing start to get blurry. There where goodlooking girl and booze everywhere, partying about as the Clans would storm us at any moment.
    Yeah!
    I dont know i dreamt or nor but I think that as the suns rose once more we had been turned into Reets by some drunken nano-Engineer, shrieking about Omni-1 first real airforce and I even think i saw a big Astrox shaking away on one of the tables in a tiny blue dress...
    My god I must have been drunk...
    Ehhh. I mean exhusted...
    I night wont forget and for which I now pay I high price...
    Owww, my head!

Dont record that you stupid Machine!!
    Delete! Delete!!
    Dont mess with me now you.......

..............End of recording..................
    Last edited by Acetyl; Feb 15th, 2002 at 12:33:32.

Beware of Lactose Intolerance...

Clearly the burger was the problem - I suspect it was a double cheese variety which might also explain why your personal record is called a 'dairy'. Now, if you were out in Lush Fields where the farms are filled with open-range synthetic cattle substitutes you might enjoy the dairy air, but that's a different story. Personally I try to enjoy a little derriere as often as possible.

Don't be too upset about lactose intolerance - nearly everyone seems to catch it as they get older.
    The doctor is not responsible for filing your insurance claim forms. Please see the front desk for further assistance.