Thread: Chaotic Energy

Chaotic Energy

LVL 10 perk for Gadgeteer.

Does super super sweet damage. I must say its a keeper (not that kind of keeper..)

I've seen it do in the range of 350-1400 (it does :181-1835) on mobs and it 'hits' pretty often. Add that in combination with the siphon of 181 and the bot tweaked just right (1060ish in damage) the 180 dog doing 475ish and me doing 525. I can pretty much say... In 10 seconds I could do : 21 to 25K min. The effect lasts 3 mins so its would do great on a damage team in a long term raids.

Good stuff FC.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Wow

note to self... TRAIN GADGETEER
    Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
    "Ublmachienen" Evil robot commander of RK2
    "Monswuki" Rimor's Freind of the Animals

I was mualed by a pack of rabid leets, and my genitals have not been reconstructed, but I do have some good news... I just save a load of money on my yalm insurance by switching to Gieco!

How do they do on hecklers?

I've heard some of the perks in that line arn't really worth it, is that true?
    Apprentice Raidea - Lv 215, Supreme Creator - Setup
    Veteran of Nemesis

NightGhost: Perhaps it doesn't take two to make an idiotic argument, altho you have proven for a fact, that one man indeed, can make two idiotic arguments.

Bero: I think, I made my point, there is no noticeable difference between lvl 165 and 190 and even between 160 and 200, the difference is small…

Hows it do in PvP?
    Originally Posted by Katth
    Infusion is an idiot, nuff said.

Originally Posted by SPOTY_DNW
    I have a dream....
    A dream of a patch which include no new content, but 75% of our very,very old bugs are fixed.

Expert - Evilshot BS junkie
    Apprentice - Infusion99 Converted Tradeskiller
    Rookie - Solshot TL5 Twink
    Rookie - Infus TL3 Twink in progress

I'm raising demolitions instead of gadgeteer...and it's uber too, especially for pvp, the nano drain is nasty

yeah i've been impressed with chaotic energy as well, but i'm sure siphon box and chaotic energy won't run at the same time. i seem to remember siphon box will replace chaotic energy anyway
    ==NOT RETIRED FROM AO==

Votomol - Lvl 220 Engineer - Setup

Proud General of Legion

Arul Saba Construction Service

Tested it on hecklers.

Chaotic energy does 181 damage every time it hits and has 20% chance to hit. That makes it add avarage 36,2 damage for each hit.

Siphon box hits for 242 damage every time it hits and has 22% chance to hit. That makes it add avarage damage of 53.24 damage each hit. Also siphon box heals 15% of taht damage that make avarage 8 points heal/hit.

Perks cannot be run same time. Siphon box overwrites chaotic energy.

As concusion they both are pretty much totally useless against hecklers or anythign with AC.

Did some more testing with siphon box.

Seems to do it's min damage on any SL adonis mob that I would want to solo. Nippy slither, drudge bosses, spirit bosses. 242 damage every time.

And that would be even worse for chaotic energy(181 damage and hits less often). Siphon box is way superior to it.

Basically all SL mobs have so big ac that this perk special is useless.

After rechecking.

Yes. It won't run at the same time. Which sucks completely. I wonder if this was by design or a bug?

Chaotic Energy does work well against mobs sub 200. If your doing alot of soloing the siphon works alot better. I believe they up'd the min damage on siphon since it used to be 181 now its the 242.

To bad a perk that is (60?) lvls lower works so much better for your pet in damage as well as heals to itself.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!