Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Envisioned - Bureaucrat Changes

I repost it here because I like it soooo much : bump.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

23 days without any answer
    Persoue agent 205

Originally posted by Gummizluv
    I repost it here because I like it soooo much : bump.
    The url was http://www.sh1tbegone.com with "1" = "i".

Now bump.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

where can I get the speach nanos? I dont think FC did a good job of helping crats by putting in rare and almost useless nanos for us to use, its almost as good as a weak version of grid armor

*three months later*

bump?

My activity on these boards is starting to be quite tiedous I must confess.

BuMp

26 days ( it s ridiculous )
    Persoue agent 205

Hi Nemo,

Please remember to get some bred before coming home.
    And don't be late, the Garrowitz are coming for supper.

Bye.

I love it!!! very nice!!

BUT FIX THE DANG BOSSES FIRST

Lookie Lookie: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=14074
    "Your village called...their idiot is missing"

Psilex (Agent)
    Smokegirl (Nano-tech)
    Tylerdurdon (Bureaucrat)

Proud Member of:
    Omni-Tribunal
    Omni-Pol

cool, 5555 views
    O god thats depressing ;(

yet I shall still bump

(I am in no way religous btw, it is a simple figure of speach)
    Last edited by Maxtor 1-7; Mar 25th, 2002 at 17:57:57.

[listening to a swing beat]

bump ba bump ba bump
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

Muhahahahahhahahaha !!!!

Check our thread in Crat forum, we have even movies with Cosmik in it.

Oh my that's getting ugly back there.

biddy biddy bump

Persoue agent 205

Bump

As I say in my last post in the "briefcase thread" at http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=17177
    what I really want is a sign that someone is at least looking to our propositions!!

People need to be listened.. and bureaucrats give good proposals!

Amanite

just bumping this thread

those movies are great, they are really worth watching

-well thats odd, whenever I copy, delete, and repost anything the entire thread gets moved back to the top of the list, but I dont look odd because I have a dozen posts in a row . I must email this bug to FC right away

Hello,

Your call is very important to us, please hold on we are trying to get your through as fast as possible ...

Your call is very important to us, please hold on we are trying to get your through as fast as possible ...

give me a 2 !

give me a 8 !
    Persoue agent 205

b

u
    Chris "Councilor" Sandine
    In statesmanship, get the formalities right; never mind about the moralities.
    1. An official of a bureaucracy.
    2. An official who is rigidly devoted to the details of administrative procedure.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast