Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Envisioned - Bureaucrat Changes

Day 17 !!

BTW thanks for
    /me ask Funcom to put off the /ignore Bureaucrats

/whine on
    /complain on

OK Funcom Crat community is bored now. Many of us have really good ideas to improve/fix bureaucrat ( or make the class more enjoyable/wanted ) but we didn't get ANY word since months !

So WE would like to FINALLY get an answer about those points :

- What's up about Envisioned paperwork tradeskill ?

- What's up about Envisioned suitcase ?

- What's up about Envisioned XP reducing nano ?

- What the point to use this stupid new gun : Igelkott 882 Automatic ? Ranged energy is one of the darkest blue skill and we can just stay with a pair of low QL old english trading co's to get almost as much INT bonus than the QL200 version of this trash ...

- What the point to make the respawn time of the lab director in LRD on 4h ?! It's only damn boring ( and EQ style ) and as the form isn't no drop, we re seeing lowbie Crats wear the coat when some of us 80+ are still camping and waiting for our lucky star... 4 hours of respawn + 1/4 to get the correct drop + Take in count the fact that a high lvl farmer group can easilly outdamage your = TOO MUCH !

- What's up about our motivational / demotivational speeches that make us the preferred mob's targets ?

- Why will we pay and waiste IP to use this completly screwed nano-regen "spell" ?

I just want to know what happened to all this stuff that u talked about and that was on envisionned page during a month and suddenly disapeared. We deserve nothing except RESPECT.
    Persoue agent 205

Is spamming our last hope ?
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

DAY 18 !!!!!!

YEs Gummiz ( btw i m glad you re back but u surely already saw those bad news for us .. )

Spam, make a manifest or watever.. all of us are now angry and we ll let them know that
    Persoue agent 205

-19-
    Persoue agent 205

And on top of that we have a 14.2 pet nerfing that is aimed at Engie and their everlasting Slayerdroids, that will smack us along.

It's sad.

Puting a timer on Slayers would have done the trick : who wants to get mochams, expertise and loose a few hundreds creds for a pet that would last 1 hr ?
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Ya but don't MP's use mochams and expertise for THEIR pets, and they have the lowest pet timer??

... wait a minute.

BUMP
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

head for the top, beibi!!

Attempt to make the thread usefull #1.

BUMP

what is happening???

what is happening ? it s pretty simple, 20 days that i ask politly for an official answer about our "Envisionned" changes because we haven't any info since at least 4 months .. Oh my bad sorry, funcom said that they will not change the "Psy check" system in their 14.2 patch ... Thanks for those useful information

( yes i'm pissed, and if someone need action just /tell me and you'll know what an angry crat can do ! )
    Persoue agent 205

Bureaucrat Changes
    New XP loss reduction nanos
    The bureaucrat will gain a line of nanos that let them reduce the amount of XP lost upon death. These will be a short-duration emergency nano (probably around 30 seconds in duration). They are meant to be used in the "OMG OMG OMG I’m going to die! Buff me, buff me!" situation. They will be single-target nanos, not team versions.

Briefcase
    The briefcase will allow the bureaucrat to open their personal bank from any location. How the bureaucrat will obtain these items has not been finalised.
    Where did the paperwork go? It ain't envisioned anymore? Used to be on the envisioned page and now it's gone.

Also, is encumbrance coming back to any extent. My Opifex Agent is carrying two hundred thousand bullets right now. I'm assuming that's one of the reasons for the briefcase. That as well as Medkits and Stims. Ever wonder why Fixer's laugh at their summon ammo line of nanos? Useless when you have eight million bullets in your pocket.

And can we hope that the graphic change for one of the droids on test is not a bug? It's gotta suck having the same assistant for aproximately 130-150 levels. At least the MP meatballs (pretty much the same lack of model variety) you don't have to pay too much attention to.

There's my bump for the month. Hope to not have to see you next month.

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    And can we hope that the graphic change for one of the droids on test is not a bug?
    Oooooooooooh ... such a tiny ray of light, and still so much warmth.

Anything more specific ?

Scorus seems to think it's a bug. Me? I'm sick of seeing the same Kung Fu tin can. At least let me look at a Kung Fu clone for a couple weeks.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...ent#post352635

<gonna hafta cut and paste since it's breaking across lines>

Might not be a bug in that the Breed monsters seem to have a full set of Martial Arts moves just like the droids do (uppercut and all).
    Last edited by Bionitrous; Mar 19th, 2002 at 21:41:36.

*plonk*
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Soon you only will be able to see bureaucrats here.

Persoue agent 205

Attempt to make the thread usefull #98.

Originally posted by Kaine
    Some comments for the naysayers.

In ANY game I've played...the ability to run fast, have any kind of a heal, and dish out a quick round of high damage usualy defines the "uber" classes.
    Lol!!! Yes, we are SO UBER!! Yes, everyone wants to play a Fixer because we do so much damage we just chew through red mobs like nothing, oh yes-indeedy! And oh-boy, our HoT's almost cancel out one of the 3 DoT's that are almost always on us during fights, wow, big fat whoopee

Ok, now that that's over: 'Grats to the 'Crats on their lovin'.
    Last edited by Bronto_Cowboy; Mar 21st, 2002 at 09:59:32.

Grats to the crat for their lovin ???? huh ??

hoo btw day 22 ...
    Persoue agent 205

Re: BUMP

Originally posted by Whacker
    what is happening???
    Nothing....

"Maybe next year" has become my mantra. Great game, just need some freaking programers that are not swamped with constant bugs fixes?

I have succesfully kept 4 people from buying this game. If they can actually deliver what is on the box then my buds will give it a shot. FC should thank me for keeping them from cancling and never coming back. Maybe they can make some cash off of my 4 friends when they get their ducks in a row. Maybe next year?

I wonder if this will break the 30 day no reply mark?
    This Norwegian logic is killing me.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast