Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - October 2nd, 2009 - A week of daring escapes

Quote Originally Posted by cratters View Post
    Get every single one of Klod's post changed to include '.. and I'm not just saying this because I think you're really cute.'?
    Pfff, you wish.

And I'm not just saying this because I think you're really cute.

Yes. Yes he will. Means will personally visit major cities in a Leet costume and pass out flyers.
    I lol'ed
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

Old Engine 1.JPG
    Old Engine 2.JPG

Gotta love the stuff developers do because this will never be seen by the public.

Application Window title on the Old Engine screen shots: old randy view for debugging.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Quote Originally Posted by Glarawyn View Post
    Old Engine 1.JPG
    Old Engine 2.JPG

Gotta love the stuff developers do because this will never be seen by the public.

Application Window title on the Old Engine screen shots: old randy view for debugging.
    Accurate I suppose given that's what AO's current renderer is called... don't ask me quite why though
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Perfectly put. I now have a new signature!
    As funny as it is, but what about the Gametimecards?
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showpost.php?p=5627371

Erm, the day Means spends more time on Das Dritte Server than my off-topic posts, I'm quitting the game!

didn't you lot have some new system on the way, anyway?

Erm, the day Means spends more time on Das Dritte Server than my off-topic posts, I'm quitting the game!

didn't you lot have some new system on the way, anyway?
    es heißt auf "dem dritten Server", dativ junge, dativ
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

I was never good at the dem/der/die/das crap

Srsly, make a better language.

Okay keex, now u try in dutch or french. See how easy foreign languages really are :P

Funnily enough Means was just on Rimor server....
    210/18 Solitus Ranged Advy RUSTINEL * GARRZ Soldier Solitus 166/21
    145/18 Solitus Engineer DROIDAGE * AVYLORAN Keeper Solitus 161/14
    97/10 Solitus Metaphysicist MEHFIS * ZHERE Nanotech Nanomage 85/9
    Operator SCARCITY Fixer Opifex 49/5 Only TL2 Fixer solo title 7, all servers
    The Smuggler's Tale
    New Beginnings

Advisor of Shattered Dreams and Lumen Orien

Co-founder of Lumen Orien

and he said i am awesome
    FEAR ME I AM COMING FOR YOU
    - the anal avenger catcrab
    "i am pregnant with catcrab's babies"
    "catcrab has destroyed me. mentally, physically, spiritually. i don't want to live anymore."
    Means: catcrab is awesome

But he was Clam
    Ra, ra, ra the bot,
    gently down the lag.
    Happily killing clammers,
    rezzing's such a drag.

Hongkong Phooy 220/27/70
    Codexier 60/6/14
    Whosgotammo 150/13/38

Quote Originally Posted by SoldiTwo View Post
    Well, I live in the US so I don't need a game time card to save money, but I would like to be able to use them for other reasons. I recently canceled my 3rd account to appease my girlfriend wondering why we were paying 45$ a month for me to play a game. If I could pay with a time card, you know... she wouldn't see the other 15$ a month on our bank statement. Did I just say that out loud?!

P.S. Funcom support strikes (fails) again! I emailed them about the paybycash option for payment when this issue happened. We dueled q&a back and forth, and now they have resulted in /ignore phuriae's emails. Classy.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
    -Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by thecheeseman View Post
    and he said i am awesome
    Awesome at what, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagget View Post
    Awesome at what, though?
    if you were awesome too you would know dagget
    you would know
    FEAR ME I AM COMING FOR YOU
    - the anal avenger catcrab
    "i am pregnant with catcrab's babies"
    "catcrab has destroyed me. mentally, physically, spiritually. i don't want to live anymore."
    Means: catcrab is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by SoldiTwo View Post
    Gametime cards were discontinued because of hacking of the system and cost to produce the cards.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    Gametime cards were discontinued because of hacking of the system and cost to produce the cards.
    But there are already systems in place that require minimal effort from Funcom. For instance, http://www.ultimategamecard.com

To the best of my knowledge, these work for AoC, but when I could not find a way to use them in AO (despite UGC listing AO as able to use them on) and emailed FC support, to put it short I was basically given the cold shoulder.

Couldn't this be a viable, easy option for FC to do? Or is there something I do not know?
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
    -Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Omutb View Post
    It does have shadows, theyre just only on people, from what i remember, been so long since i disabled them I cant recall for sure.
    Old AO shadows are this awkward dark ellipse that sort of follows you around, and moves away when you jump.

Usually it lies flat on the ground, but it can also fall on invisible surfaces, and I've even seen a shadow stand beside me at a 45º angle from the surface i was standing on.

I'm wondering how the new engine will handle things like alien motherships flying overhead, since those rely on some odd "it's really close enough to touch but your view is obstructed by objects behind it in addition to the objects in front of it" rendering code.

I want to be able to activate Weird looking bomb in game, maybe converting everyone within range to frogs or chickens. BTWwho remembers Heretic - death by pecking is the ultimate humiliation....
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned.

Btw, hijackin' this:

Quote Originally Posted by Means
    Means has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    Please fix!

I'm typing up my rant now.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast