Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [ALL] IRRK: Omni-Tek Shuttle shot down by Red Freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    Wow yeah, those big brave guys, playing schoolyard bully with a probably unarmed Trans pilot, man that must have taken quite some stones...
    The Shuttle are unarmed, but the Pilot wouldn't be. He may have had a sidearm, but that's the extent.

I would also like to point out that as far as I am aware, the Shuttle did not stop at the Morningstar on it's way to Rubi-Ka, so all support staff on board this shuttle were likely permanently killed.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    all support staff on board this shuttle were likely permanently killed.
    as if omni-tek never perma-kills clanners (without reason), so we can only hope they got permanently killed
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

And clanners perma kill neutrals... none of the factions are model citizens..
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    as if omni-tek never perma-kills clanners (without reason), so we can only hope they got permanently killed
    That is a horrible statement to make.

The Omni-Tek Transportation and Shipping Department is a civil department who’s primary responsibilities are importing the majority of the food and medicine people like you take for granted.

The ruthless slaughter of civilians is not something to be celebrated.

I like to think that Red Freedom is sending a message that should, by now, be sinking in. If it hasn't, well, more fun for them.

That message is that they are open to one on one negotiations with Zora.

You see now Trousers where this restraint and tollerance by Omni-Tek has led?

Red Freedom with new weapons, permakilling. Terrorists Gloating. Zora was right. We need to have him go before ICC and get the kid gloves taken off.

There will be a war, sooner or later. I'd rather have it now, on our terms. I have a plan drafted concerning this if you would like to hear it and forward it to the appropriate people. If my plan was followed to the letter we could achieve a distinct victory in the North within a week and by the passage of a Month have secured the North with only mop-up operations required for a year following or so.

The Clans are already at war with us, they take no heed to the ICC and do as they please. It is our hands that are tied. And they know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    That is a horrible statement to make.

The Omni-Tek Transportation and Shipping Department is a civil department who’s primary responsibilities are importing the majority of the food and medicine people like you take for granted.

The ruthless slaughter of civilians is not something to be celebrated.
    and also shipped me as prisoner, and (luckily) dumped me in wailing wastes with dead prisoners & trash
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

and also shipped me as prisoner, and (luckily) dumped me in wailing wastes with dead prisoners & trash
    So thats what that smell is

no that's you actually

Okay kids, behave. Does someone need to call your parents? Mr. Fixer, I suggest you go play with your toys and let the adults handle this, umkay? And when you have something intelligent to say.. or relevant for that matter, then you can use your big boy voice.
    Rome "Tipha" Leonheart
    Commander, Perfect
    Omni-AF Special Operations

Quote Originally Posted by RomeLeonheart View Post
    Mr. Fixer, I suggest you go play with your toys and let the adults handle this, umkay? And when you have something intelligent to say.. or relevant for that matter, then you can use your big boy voice.
    1) at least clan forces know how to use their "toys", and
    2) if you only want intelligent conversations here, then why did you reply being omni-tek

1) at least clan forces know how to use their "toys", and
    2) if you only want intelligent conversations here, then why did you reply being omni-tek
    I'd just like to point out that RFD lost the battle, so I think Omni-tek can handle there "Toys" just as good as us.

Also I think anyone who rights trash like "ChitChat" and behaves in your manner has no authority on whats intelligent or not. Specially as it is Omni-tek is a highly successful hyper-corp, so I doubt that being omni-tek would mean that your automatically stupid.

Granted that said theres plenty of them that are, but still, shut the heck up and stop giving clans a worse rep, its a hard enough life as it is.

As for Red Freedom... there actions are appalling, there just another trumped up collection of gun toting maniacs that think because they can pull a trigger that they should. I would have thought the Dust Brigade would have been an example of why that doesn't work...

so why don't you go tell them in the face they're lousy, and if you're clan your words speak as an omni spy ones, as for "losing of Red Freedom", they got the supplies they wanted obviously no?

so why don't you go tell them in the face they're lousy, and if you're clan your words speak as an omni spy ones, as for "losing of Red Freedom", they got the supplies they wanted obviously no?
    I tell those I see that there incompetant, and just because im rational doesnt mean im an omni spy, strangely enough there is infact remotely peaceful and somewhat intelligent clans out there.

As for red freedom getting the supplies, thats all well and good but they all got kill bar one, who it seems ran off. So OT obviously fought better

By the way, your incompetant

Quote Originally Posted by Xenotric View Post
    I tell those I see that there incompetant, and just because im rational doesnt mean im an omni spy, strangely enough there is infact remotely peaceful and somewhat intelligent clans out there.

As for red freedom getting the supplies, thats all well and good but they all got kill bar one, who it seems ran off. So OT obviously fought better

Haha, couldn't have said it better myself. *winks*
    Rome "Tipha" Leonheart
    Commander, Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Xenotric View Post

They are clanners, incompetent is a part of the job...
    If clanners were competent they wouldn't be scared of omni.. Its weak.
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Quote Originally Posted by Iaitoo View Post
    Haha I'm beginning to like this kid! The little neutral talks sh*t on both sides! Don't worry though, dear. I will sing at your funeral.
    Rome "Tipha" Leonheart
    Commander, Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Iaitoo View Post
    Pfff... your opinion of clan OR omni people has about as much value as any other retarded opinion. If it makes you feel better, however.. ill be sure to plan sympathy roses on your headstone when you get catch chinese finger puzzle action from both sides.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

My Department is still standing by, willing and able to assist with this still unaddressed situation.

Director Baljian, your duties to the corporation lie first and foremost to your department - this situation has been unaddressed for far too long.

Please take action now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12