Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allo Everyone !?!

Allo Everyone !?!

Hello Traders !! =p
    Any still alive ?!?
    ルネサンスのメンバー
    Member of The Renaissance

この世に奇跡はなく、あるのは必然と偶然。そして後は自分が何をするか、それだけだ。
    There are no miracles in this world. What is in existance, is the path one takes during the inevitable or unexpected circumstances.

Executing Nano Program: Supreme Health Haggler.
    You died of nano program damage!
    Nano program executed successfully.

Not me.
    Peddler Unloved "Rotawm" Unwanted (218/19/7/10/10/8/9/10/10) Opi Trader, Unit Member of Core

Only if you call this living.
    "Many hamsters died to bring you this post.

The servers are up and running." - Pharamond

Two traders? Eep... methinks Tergx's prediction about the last living trader dying out in the wild is coming true
    "Many hamsters died to bring you this post.

The servers are up and running." - Pharamond

and me me me me me MEEEEEEEE!
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Rumours of the death of the trader are greatly exaggerated. Or at least exaggarated, or little bit exaggarated...

well the rumours of the death of the trader aren't exactly spot on...quite...

Quote Originally Posted by Nisrok View Post
    Whats a trader ?
    It's a tarder.
    Forever Neutral/
    Raise your Anarchy Online Morale/Jobe luxury apartment/Off-the-beaten-path AO
    Bored? Do something good

---

Quote Originally Posted by Nisrok View Post
    Whats a trader ?
    it's a nano agents got
    Shumarte 220/30 enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.

i may appear to still be around, but i actually just /rp /afk
    TWADER - Rimor Clanner - 220/31/70 - Trox Trader of Quetzalcoatl
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    Godt Saa... Eller - STEEL!
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

Quote Originally Posted by ICCKoruption View Post
    If you go to old athens, or omni entertainment be sure to look for the Rubi-ka museum of natural history. you will find numerous Traders that have been immaculately restored to their original states, some archeological digs were intentionally based around reclaim terminals.
    if you do find a trader still in circulation, be sure to check the expiry date, they are usually marked :best before june 2001.

Just wanna drop a note to say allo to everyone.

Good to see that you all are still around as it have been rather quiet as of late
    Don't get "feared" and running around like a headless chicken too much okay.
    ルネサンスのメンバー

There are no miracles in this world. What is in existance, is the path one takes during the inevitable or unexpected circumstances.

No professional tag under the name, no professional avatar...but yet you still afk'd like every other professional. Don't believe you got kicked or retired, so i'm sitting here and wondering: what happened?
    Syy

Quote Originally Posted by Axela View Post

Good to see that you all are still around as it have been rather quiet as of late
    Don't get "feared" and running around like a headless chicken too much okay.
    Guess ur talking to me - on rk2 atleast

Any other clan pvp traders active atm rimor?
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

If you go to old athens, or omni entertainment be sure to look for the Rubi-ka museum of natural history. you will find numerous Traders that have been immaculately restored to their original states, some archeological digs were intentionally based around reclaim terminals.
    if you do find a trader still in circulation, be sure to check the expiry date, they are usually marked :best before june 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    No professional tag under the name, no professional avatar...but yet you still afk'd like every other professional. Don't believe you got kicked or retired, so i'm sitting here and wondering: what happened?
    Hehe, well I must say it's true I am currently away from the game. I finally got some free time (and money) to afford a self-travel.

Still browsing and posting whenever there is internet access available for me to do so and to keep in touch with what bad things other professionals might schemed on us

@Twader, not sure about the clan side, I am an evol omlet

- Edited Wishlist has been updated by Tergx. Thankie -

On a serious note, for the defence capabilities and reduced NR checks on the drains, I can't seem to argue thru the point in terms of PvP. There are reluctance to give traders too much defensive capabilities nor have drains land easier. I will take every opportunity to bring it up again though. So if anyone has any input, please feel free to voice it out. As I have pointed out before, I am really only Tower PvPer and has a defensive setup. (Read: can't kill crap) Much of the concerns you active PvP/Duel/Battlestations Traders have, I might be less informed.
    Last edited by Axela; Jun 25th, 2008 at 16:00:52.
    ルネサンスのメンバー

Keep up the good job annoying FC with NR checks and survivability improvements
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

Quote Originally Posted by Twangleman View Post
    Any other clan pvp traders active atm rimor?
    I don't pvp on Laar anymore, or do anything on Laar beside shopping; Portable GMS and Grid nanos are handy.

I haven't had the heart to delete her yet.
    Laarqua 220 Trader
    Deldrin 220 Enforcer
    Booel 150 Crat
    Avradi 74 Meta-Physicist

Advisor of w0t0

You should pick up my hobby. I hunt green stuff on BS.
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

You guys all need to leave the game, I want to be the last remaining trader...
    BarginDealer The Trader
    Moretea The Enforcer
    Bahba The Adventurer
    Lesstea The Shade

General Knights of Ka

Quote Originally Posted by barg View Post
    You guys all need to leave the game, I want to be the last remaining trader...
    Does it count if I just keep my trader around as a backyard alt?
    (wrangles, tradeskills, and helping friends with SL zone progression).
    Hlep gnak!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast