Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crat debuffs

Joined a 3 team (zomg) 35 right before servers down, all items single rolled, besides one of the yesdrop items, that was rolled in a package of 3. I was only one adding for it, so I started thinking it might be a tool that didnt get used up or something. Checked TS thread and it wasnt, so dunno what the business was. At least I got the parts for 1.5 alts ^^ Need some more 13 on adv, and most for trader. Just hope the timers clear during downtime

OnTopic:
    Bump for whatever on the crat nanos. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    ~2x better healing.
    A bit more HP.
    Not so vulnerable to debuffs.
    Their NR doesnt work, debuffs land easier.
    No evades, always get hit and perked.

New doc nuke has uber high nanocost and they need to spam it hardcore to do that 2k pvp damage.
    Agents have ~2x Better AS.
    Bit bigger regular hits.
    2 more dmg perks, their perks don't work because of TARGET MUST BE BELOW 15% HP AND STUNED and have 7 5second+ execution time perks.
    Now add up this new nuke and dots and ubt procs and tell me how agent offense is 10 times better than docs and I will tell you how docs defense is 10 times better.

Agents are offensive docs or Docs are defensive agents only difference that docs get boosts allowing them to go more full def with new init buff and use thier tons of NR while agents get nerfs like RI and major +55 NR buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anisher View Post
    Nah, i still need pf 13 nodrop item x2 and 1x non-nodrop item, and 3x non-nodrop items from 35.
    Isn't only one of each sector item needed?

I thought every sector had 1 yesdrop and 1 nodrop = 3 yesdrops and 3 nodrops to ts together to make the alium box I guess.

We need several from each?
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Maeventura View Post
    Isn't only one of each sector item needed?

I thought every sector had 1 yesdrop and 1 nodrop = 3 yesdrops and 3 nodrops to ts together to make the alium box I guess.

We need several from each?
    http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=537550

Read there what u need
    "Anisherl" -220/30 - Dictator -

"Anisher" - 220/26 - Field Marshal -

"Montaro" - 150/17 - Master of 10th Dan -

thankies
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

I believe nukes are mostly hitting for minimum dmg on players (I've heard NTs repeating this a few times) and ofcourse you gotta cut the numbers in half. It's not part of what I checked on test server though, so I'll have to get back to you on that. What I did check on test server was the landing rate - you can see the result here. Please notice the landing rate of 55% and also the small thing in the bottom about aggro slider. Doctors are still hampered by not being able to fight full defense like... well... every other prof out there. I personally believe the new nano init buff we get is to make up for the increase in nano init debuffs also introduced with this patch. Reason I do, is that Funcom has stated that they don't intend to let doctors fight full defense in normal setups. Maybe with a new GD that might change - I hope so, but I'm no holding my breath.

On a side note, healing is a doctor proficiency, not an agent one, so why are we comparing the two professions ability to cast CH? Guess who the target will be if a crat is fighting both against an agent and a doctor also.
    Last edited by Avari; Sep 24th, 2008 at 13:06:10.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    Crats have received two new debuffs. Nobody on this forum has complained about them being OP? What more reason do you need to knowthey suck?

Bulls Eye? NT Blind? GTH? They all hit what, 50-60 pages of whines by other professions? Massive, massive whine threads because people know these debuffs will be felt. Wether they're OP or not is besides the point. The point is, they have an effect on the game. Anything that slightly tilts the balance can expect to be complained about. It's the nature of MMOs and the forums.

Our don't do that

Since BE has an altered version on test, you're obviously still working on them. Could you look over our debuffs as well, the aura in particular.
    Let me start by first saying I haven't read the rest of this thread and I won't be. Not everyone is going to get a significant upgrade in every patch. In a coming update I'm 100% certain other classes will be complaining about your upgrades. I hope this puts things in perspective.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Let me start by first saying I haven't read the rest of this thread and I won't be.
    Haha, I love this guy!

In a coming update I'm 100% certain other classes will be complaining about your upgrades.
    Nerf crats now and save some time!

In a coming update I'm 100% certain other classes will be complaining about your upgrades.
    I'm hoping in the next patch we're getting a new member from the Pinetti family?
    "Anisherl" -220/30 - Dictator -

"Anisher" - 220/26 - Field Marshal -

"Montaro" - 150/17 - Master of 10th Dan -

I'm hoping in the next patch we're getting a new member from the Pinetti family?
    Is your crat pregnant?

And if so, how did the trox uh...

You know...
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    From one troll to another. Cut the crap, Blackie. Or just roll a MP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Escritores View Post
    And right there this thread turned emo...
    Boori:There is a difference between a "Soldier" and a "Walking Dreadloch-Modified Shark".
    best post ever
    forum mod <3

Quote Originally Posted by Palahere View Post
    Is your crat pregnant?

And if so, how did the trox uh...

You know...
    You havent seen what kinda equipment he got in his suitcase?

Let me start by first saying I haven't read the rest of this thread and I won't be. Not everyone is going to get a significant upgrade in every patch. In a coming update I'm 100% certain other classes will be complaining about your upgrades. I hope this puts things in perspective.
    wot?! WOT?? NERF!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Venachar View Post
    Yes. I'm a total idiot. Please don't quote that last sentence out of context
    Well Duh lol.

I have chronic dyslexia of the keyboard..

Zen.

Fears are a go then? <3

Also, I ahevn't bothered reading most of the thread either. Somehow it is now about agent vs doc defences?
    Last edited by crattey; Sep 24th, 2008 at 14:10:29.

Get ingame allready ani? We are waiting!

the 1 meter range part is very poorly considered and will seldom be appropriately applied by a crat (especially since most people are on the move in PvP)...

as an example of how close you have to be.... that's the same range as the NanoTechs (Neuronal Stimulator)..... which we all have gotten and requires the NT to hump your leg for you to get...
    Proudly Serving Omni-Tek since Beta 4, June 2001

Pelican 220 / 18 Opifex Bureaucrat
    Eleetthief 220 / 18 Opifex Fixer
    Pelf 202 / 5 Solitus Trader
    Eleetist 112 / 0 Solitus Adventurer

Proud Member of The Renaissance

You can stop bumping already. Obviously the nanos weren't intended to be useful I think I actually prefer Means's way, just flat out saying it. Admitting the nanos suck because they don't give a **** beats them pretending the nanos are awesome and the game is just fine as it is.

Now if he follows up on his statement it'll be our turn next, I can wait for it.

Hell, Sil said nearly the same thing nearly two years ago and it's gone downhill since. What's another few weeks/months, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    I think I actually prefer Means's way, just flat out saying it. Admitting the nanos suck because they don't give a **** beats them pretending the nanos are awesome and the game is just fine as it is.
    Actually there is a difference between saying the nanos is not intended to be uber, and saying the nanos is not intended to be uber cause they dont give a lotsofstars.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhallur View Post
    Actually there is a difference between saying the nanos is not intended to be uber, and saying the nanos is not intended to be uber cause they dont give a lotsofstars.
    Poetic license

It comes down to the same thing though. The nanos suck because they in no way represent something we need or want.

While it's not as big a farce as TTB, as in, casting it have an actually negative effect, the design behind them is very poor as well.

...In a coming update I'm 100% certain other classes will be complaining about your upgrades...
    W00T our own 50 page whine thread in new patch forum!
    give patch notes already
    i R not spik engrish

How about giving crats some blockers instead of nano delta buff?
    Sure! trade you some engie blockers for your roots :P
    ...Ranged professions enjoy a significant advantage everywhere and more so against pet professions...
    Note: Calling me an "incompetant ass-monkey", while admitedly is extremely amusing, does nothing to quantify what exactly, if anything, you would like to see changed in your/someone else's nanos.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast