Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: NT Testing / Feedback requested for latest patch on Testlive.

I m not sure how to go about this, but does the double issue has been reported to Michi ?

If not, where could I go about that.

Submit a bug report ?

NT Prof has already noted it when I pointed it out about a month ago, gonna have to wait and see what happens.

I dont have an acctive subscription nor pay any money because we still cant wield pistols at 220 ;P

Quick Necro:

But wasn't there supposed to be lower levels of the Scaling nuking (Garuk's Improved Viral Assault) to help with NT's one dimensional play-style after 100-150?

Quote Originally Posted by lilcroy101 View Post
    Quick Necro:

But wasn't there supposed to be lower levels of the Scaling nuking (Garuk's Improved Viral Assault) to help with NT's one dimensional play-style after 100-150?
    It's in the works. Sadly it takes a lot of time to get something like that implemented but it's certainly something we hope to see in-game ASAP.
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalBath View Post
    It's in the works. Sadly it takes a lot of time to get something like that implemented but it's certainly something we hope to see in-game ASAP.
    Merry xmas NTs and happy new year!
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcroy101 View Post
    Quick Necro:

Yea, we will be getting that, but I don't know when or the exact details. I gave Michi some suggestions, which will most likely get some tweaks. My guess is in the next 2 months, but I can't say for sure. :P

I realize how useful our blinds *could* be in PVM, and I'm hoping to get some small tweaks there, too. Also some other little odds and ends to make playing NT somewhat more polished and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Merry xmas NTs and happy new year!
    Thanks, and you too!
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by fevaxium View Post
    I dont have an acctive subscription nor pay any money because we still cant wield pistols at 220 ;P
    Ok so after writing this post i discovered the candycane pistol build in some old thread and decided to give it a go. I added a custom imlpant to my left wrist besides my alphas which add to multi ranged and became able to switch between dual lust of xans and cyberdeck. Playing this build was a refreshing experience. but there are only a few curcumstances in game that let me play this build and not feel bad about it, here are my suggestions to make this viable:

Some SL nanos cyberdeck req. must be removed, the most important line being the nano resist debuffs, w/o constant barrage i can not land candycane on a lot of bosses and cant help the doc in team land his ubt. Candycane having 4sec cooldown makes it even worse when it is resisted, lowering my overall dps to unacceptable amount in endgame environment.

The other, less important SL nano lines that needs removal of cyberdeck requirement are roots and calms. Without these nanos this build loses what little utility nts have and makes it pointless to play pistols unless you are in a big pve raid group.

Aside from these, since the agg/deff slider needs to be on full agg for acceptaptable candycance cast time, this build is not good for either pvp or solo pve. Still I like to change the play style from time to time when the circumstances allow and the changes i listed above would greatly increase the number of circumstances where this can be played.
    Last edited by fevaxium; Feb 18th, 2016 at 19:17:25.

"Needs" is a strong word for a gimmick build

Frankly I'm fine with pistols not being viable
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456