Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Nanomage Liberation Front has been secretly stealing notum!

Quote Originally Posted by Chopian View Post
    please pay attention dear... It's obvious that its the lies about us stealing Notum...shees even an Atrox would have known that.
    sucked the fun right of it

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    Mother-Ka must have some sick sense of humor if she "created you" have you ever looked in the mirror? I mean.. eggads.. your face.. its like.. I dunno.. looks like someone beat us to ya and rearranged it with a pick axe and a sledge hammer.. and ever notice how weak and frail you are? I mean.. really? If I were you I would be the Anti-Mother-Ka cult not the self proclaimed nut jobs in support of.. lol.. superior race.. HA.. please don't make me spill my tea while laughing so hard.
    I think he's speaking specifically of the superior psychic abilities of the nanomage, to take control of the solitus mind at will... however, forums don't allow for much mind-control, do they? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Linkari View Post
    I think he's speaking specifically of the superior psychic abilities of the nanomage, to take control of the solitus mind at will... however, forums don't allow for much mind-control, do they? :P
    Girl, where did you get that nonsense from? mind controlling the solitus? Their existence alone on our planet, to be confronted with their presence, to smell their stench and listen to their stupid conversations on daily bases is worse enough why would we want to be in their inferior minds? Besides *if* we had control over their stupid minds our struggle would have ended eons ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopian View Post
    Girl, where did you get that nonsense from? mind controlling the solitus? Their existence alone on our planet, to be confronted with their presence, to smell their stench and listen to their stupid conversations on daily bases is worse enough why would we want to be in their inferior minds? Besides *if* we had control over their stupid minds our struggle would have ended eons ago.
    ... did you even read Prophet Without Honour?

never heard of it... but I did read The Nanomage Bible, Told by Mother Ka, written by our former Queen Fleshreaper.

Oh, not the Nanomage Bible. That one's a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    Oh, not the Nanomage Bible. That one's a beast.
    Yes, as I may cite this book:
    Nanophreak 3:16: Straight is the path leading to your salvation. Slaying the weak, ethnic elimination. Anyday we'll all be swept away, you'll be saved as long as you obey.
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

Now they do it to obtain a corruptible notum; but we an incorruptible.
    I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that stealeth the notum.
    But I keep under my Nanomage body, and bring it into subjection; lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway."

Mage-man, 9:25

Classic.

I am the way into the doleful city,(Borealis)
    I am the way to eternal grief,
    I am the way to a forsaken race.
    Notum it was that moved my creator;
    Corrupt Notum created me,
    and highest wisdom joined with primal savagery.
    Before me nothing but eternal things were made,
    and I shall last eternally.
    Abandon every hope, all you who enter.
    (Inscriptions on the gates to Borealis as put there by the NLF, now in the Nanomage Bible *New Testament*)

Quote Originally Posted by Shnotendagga View Post
    I purchased some of this stolen notum from a NLF member just the other day.
    At the time I had no idea it was stolen goods,but when I returned back to my jobe luxury apartment far from savage thieves I discovered that the notum belonged to none other than Omni-Tek! *gasp*

Who?

What was the members name who sold you this notum?

Infact that is a question for all ya lying grubbing idiots.. Lets have some names or shut the hell up.

Xuan anytime you want to discuss beauty and the beast lets meet

~Cynotor
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynotor View Post
    Who?
    Who didn't, really? I'm trying to think of an NLF member that I've spoken to without being offered stolen notum. Nope, I give up.

Cynotor whispers: Hey man, keep this on the down low...but I got some really nice shipment today, got this nice guy supplyin, best Notum on the market.

Its ommonly know that high intelligence often leads to insanety.. Im starting to think that maby we (aka OT) was wrong in creating the NanoMage bread and maby this experiment shuld be.. terminated..
    Unfortionetly a full termination for the NM program would be extreamly hard to do whitout cusing a exsesive amount of damage to Omni-Tek property even if the termination of Omni-Tek NM Citisens would be fairly easy.

(OOC: W00t i have finaly goten some sleap and my brain is working again.. aka Rktim has just spent some much needed programation time in the "OT band camp" ------ w00t Xaun got it! xD )
    Last edited by Rktim; Mar 9th, 2007 at 16:22:38.
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    (OOC: W00t i have finaly goten some sleap and my brain is working again.. aka Rktim has just spent some much needed programation time in the "OT band camp")
    ((And this one time at OT Band camp....))

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    Who didn't, really? I'm trying to think of an NLF member that I've spoken to without being offered stolen notum. Nope, I give up.
    Your insane that's what this is.. I suggest a nice room with padded walls and where you hug yourself all day.

Since you cannot provide us with any names this argument is mute and you need to shuffle of to the dark corners again.

~Bloudless

Quote Originally Posted by Adamentium View Post
    Cynotor whispers: Hey man, keep this on the down low...but I got some really nice shipment today, got this nice guy supplyin, best Notum on the market.
    You are accusing me?

I need to point out I would never say "Hey man" nor have I nor would I sell Notum. You sir were scammed by someone not me and if I find who it is I will be making a mess of them all over Borealis for using my name.

If this is just some Bul***t you pulled out of the air to try to smear my and my families name I should hope you try to hide. As when I find you.. well see above for the answer.

Xaun I know your not threating my leader

~Cynotor

Your insane that's what this is.. I suggest a nice room with padded walls and where you hug yourself all day.

Since you cannot provide us with any names this argument is mute and you need to shuffle of to the dark corners again.

~Bloudless

It'd be unfair to pick one out of the bunch, you're all as naughty as each other.
    Last edited by Solox; Mar 10th, 2007 at 00:00:28. Reason: No reason, I have no excuse, I'm sorry..

You are accusing me?

I need to point out I would never say "Hey man" nor have I nor would I sell Notum. You sir were scammed by someone not me and if I find who it is I will be making a mess of them all over Borealis for using my name.

If this is just some Bul***t you pulled out of the air to try to smear my and my families name I should hope you try to hide. As when I find you.. well see above for the answer.

Xaun I know your not threating my leader

~Cynotor
    I remember it clear as day. Maybe you were suffering from delusions as a side effect to all the notum you're been sniffing. It's bad stuff man, no wonder why you guys are like the way you are.

Threatening?? Oh my what would give you such a silly idea.. threats are hollow child.. I made a promise.. one I intend to keep. I challenged your leader to a duel to the death.. and she accepted.. I just have to kill her MP pet first.. *chuckles* Btw Nuser dear how has your pet grown? Will it require me to use a lower QL sword to get more than 3 hits in?

since when does Nuser practise the profession of MP? I thought she was more the adventuring kind of person...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast