Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lol ded

It'd be pretty neat to be able to face-tank afk solo LOTV. I'll anxiously await the next patch, Michi!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    I suspect Rihwen can last long enough to simply cast another one if he dies.
    Rihwen has an absurd long cooldown of 2 minutes. I doubt he will last that long...

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    I'm pretty sure there was a thread in the NT forums from like 5+ years back where someone claimed to have solo'd LotV abusing LoS in Inf at least.
    Doubt it would be close to possible toe-to-toe though.
    Can't NTs just keep him rooted and nuke him from a distance?

MPs are in a great place at the moment tbh, even bow is semi-viable if you're properly set up for hp rather than evades.

What's with all this NT whining in mah thread. Get lost! Plx
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Didn't you make this thread just to complain anyway?

MP is fine.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Which explains your presence here... How?

Not sure If I should answer anything, but last time I checked MP were fine. Ever bow MPs. Maybe ever pistol MP!!! (Ask Esssch bout it)
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Which explains your presence here... How?
    Because I complain about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Not sure If I should answer anything, but last time I checked MP were fine. Ever bow MPs. Maybe ever pistol MP!!! (Ask Esssch bout it)
    Essch's MP is pretty awesome, actually. He came with us to ipande, and started to irritate the soldier a bit since he consistently took top damage. :P
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

fixer more nerfest prof than mp

Essch's MP is pretty awesome, actually. He came with us to ipande, and started to irritate the soldier a bit since he consistently took top damage. :P
    It's even better on RK. I went against a geared 220 omni soldier on mantis queen a few months ago, ran DD. Did about 100k more DPM than he did.

And sorry! I had to know if I still had it, then he made excuses about why his damage was low so I had to post it a few more times throughout the raid

Well, od'ing a soldier is hardly a feat

in any case, back to a more interesting point, try to kill lotv as an mp without shields and kitting and see how much fun that is

Also, even if a nt can't kill lotv toe-to-toe ( standing up to it for 2 mins it's impressive) it's possible although tedious with roots/LOS, it's called using your toolset intelligently

So, using shields enables to kill harder stuff and at the same time lowers your damage, same thing for nt's using roots/los.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Ignorant fools! The nerfest prof is the enf.

And BTW, the reason why MP seems uber to you now is, most of the awesome other profs stopped playing.
    Simple as that.

Oh Klod, do hush up will ya.

At least LOG IN before you continue as you're just making yourself look a bit foolish here tbh dude.

Mp's have received a great deal of love in recent times & I suggest you go explore those before saying much more.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post

in any case, back to a more interesting point, try to kill lotv as an mp without shields and kitting and see how much fun that is

Also, even if a nt can't kill lotv toe-to-toe ( standing up to it for 2 mins it's impressive) it's possible although tedious with roots/LOS, it's called using your toolset intelligently

So, using shields enables to kill harder stuff and at the same time lowers your damage, same thing for nt's using roots/los.
    I've OD'd shades as well, including fully decked out ones. But I'm not here to brag

I did attempt LOTV after Vink's post. I lasted about 1 minute. Maybe if Rihwen kept aggro better, but even then I'm doubtful I could fully manage it without LOS/kiting trickery.

Thats why I consider him the guy when it comes to pistol MP :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I've OD'd shades as well, including fully decked out ones. But I'm not here to brag

I did attempt LOTV after Vink's post. I lasted about 1 minute. Maybe if Rihwen kept aggro better, but even then I'm doubtful I could fully manage it without LOS/kiting trickery.
    :V My PvP MP is also top DD in any 12man raid ever. I only lost once, to a suicide damage shade, and only by a bit.
    I also think I tried LotV once. I dont know how much time i stood, but I toke like 6 of his HP bubbles. Ever if Rihwen kept aggro, he has no HP to actually stood the whole fight. Razor/Xark is reasonably doable w/o LOS/kiting.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Don't fall from grace Lain, you haven't logged ingame in a year.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

That's cute and all but I actually tried it (in Nascense) and while it works decently for a little bit.. LOTV just resets over and over after a while, making the whole effort worthless.
    Now.. I'm sure it CAN work with some luck and proper research on how best to glitch things.. but it's glitchy. Certainly doesn't compare to a MP's ability of "Lord of the Void tried to hit you, but missed!"'ing the majority of the whole thing.

Cheers!
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

LOTV in inf might be better if to try the root thing, the one by the heckler bosses/near creepy.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

LOTV in inf might be better if to try the root thing, the one by the heckler bosses/near creepy.
    Alrighty. I'll give it a shot as soon as I get some time to play stuffs and let ya know how it went.
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion