Thread: Third Faction Beach Party! Saturday, July 19th

Third Faction Beach Party! Saturday, July 19th

Avast ye! It be Third Faction's Beach Party!
    All o' Rubi-Ka's Sea Dogs be invited!

• DAY O' TH' PARTY: Satterdee, July 19th

• TIME O' TH' PARTY: 9 p.m. t' 1 a.m. BST (Time o' British Summer)
      8 p.m. t' low tide GMT
      4 p.m. t' 8 p.m. EDT

• X MARKS TH' SPOT: A beach in Southern Foul Hills marked on no chart save Davey Jones'. Protection be provided fer ere o' very low level from th' low level mobs in th' area (ya lily livered scurvy curs!)

• PASSAGE: We be offerin' free passage t' th' party from Third Faction's spot in Borealis (near th' Whompahs), an' we will also be havin' free return passage t' Borealis fer ere who needs 't.

• SHANTIES: DJ Tarryk o' Gridstream Productions spins them like nay other!

• GRUB AN' GRRRRROG: We be providin' plenty o' free rum fer ya scallywags!

PIRATE FUN
    • LVL 1 FOOD SWASHBUCKLE!: Brin' yer level 1 toons an' duel t' achieve Food Swashbuckle Glory! Yer inspect function must be enabled. Only wieldable level 1 grub or grog be allowed, ya bilge rats who ortin' t' be keel hauled!

• BOOTY HUNT: A contest o' wit an' wills that can ultimately only be havin' one winner. Do ye be havin' what 't takes t' beat sea dogs an' land lubbers t' th' lost swashbucklers booty???

• BEACH PAGEANT: Who's th' fairest o' all Rubi-Ka? All breeds an' genders may compete. Th' pageant consists o' three categories: Swimwear, Dance, an' Interview. Th' Swimwear an' Dance portions be judged by our tri-faction judgin' panel. After a one question interview, all o' our guests will vote fer the'r favorite finalists t' determine th' fairest o' them all!
    This be nay a political event (but I be sure thar be some who won't be able t' resist th' opportunity t' network). Wear yer best beachwear, brin' yer campfires an' lanterns (fer after dark), an' dasn't forget yer sunscreen!

/tell Kairileska (or any Swabby from Third Faction) if ye be havin' any questions!
    Last edited by Kairistrife; Jul 18th, 2008 at 18:00:26. Reason: Dead men tell no tales!
    Be the change you wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Gandhi

Kairileska:60:MP:Retired President of Third Faction
    Kairistrife
    :220:Keeper:Squad Commander

Neutral Forever!

why do these things always get planed when I'm working
    Alexanderw 220/17 Opi MA Current setup work in progress.

so you wouldn't be able to show up
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

atleast we know for sure one person wont show up...
    Tuxcedo
    Director of Borealis Discount Company.

Well, there's something that will definately make at least a few turn up... But i'm not saying anything further. *winks*

you attending naked again, Lady Agrestus?
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Iaitoo you attending naked again, Lady Agrestus?
    Damn, you worked out one of the competitions suprise prizes!
    How did you guess?

*shouts over her shoulder,*
    'Kairi scratch the agres thing, were going with a trox in a thong..'

Quote Originally Posted by Tuxxcedo View Post
    atleast we know for sure one person wont show up...
    (( don't be too sure about some stuff ))
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I've been getting reports of raids on several of the smaller villages along the Coast of Tranquility, and today I hear that a Jolly Roger was spotted close to the shores of Greater Omni Forest.

Now I see that my post has been hijacked!!! (Even my own signature?!) No pirate's going to mess up our party. I'm reposting the original party information below.

Third Faction's Beach Party!
    All of Rubi-Ka is invited!

• DATE: Saturday, July 19th

• TIME: 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. BST (British Summer Time)
      8 p.m. to midnight GMT
      4 p.m. to 8 p.m. EDT

• LOCATION: An unmarked beach in Southern Foul Hills (RK1). Protection will be provided for anyone of very low level from the low level mobs in the area.

• TRANSPORTATION: We will be offering free transportation to the party from Third Faction's spot in Borealis (near the Whompahs), and we will also have free return transportation back to Borealis for anyone who needs it.

• MUSIC: DJ Tarryk of Gridstream Poductions spins them like no other!

• REFRESHMENTS: We will be providing plenty of free refreshments.

ENTERTAINMENT
    • LVL 1 FOOD FIGHT!: Bring your level 1 toons and duel to achieve Food Fight Glory! Your inspect function must be enabled. Only wieldable level 1 foods or beverages will be allowed.

• TREASURE HUNT: A contest of wit and wills that can ultimately only have one winner. Do you have what it takes to beat everyone to the lost pirates treasure???

• BEACH PAGEANT: Who's the fairest of all Rubi-Ka? All breeds and genders may compete. The pageant consists of three categories: Swimwear, Dance, and Interview. The Swimwear and Dance portions will be judged by our tri-faction judging panel. After a one question interview, all of our guests will vote for their favorite finalists to determine the fairest of them all!
    This is not a political event (but I'm sure there will be some who won't be able to resist the opportunity to network). Wear your best beachwear, bring your campfires and lanterns (for after dark), and don't forget your sunscreen!

/tell Kairileska (or anyone from Third Faction) if you have any questions!

Kairistrife

Neutral Forever!

Our Beach Party's TODAY! Hope you all can join us!

Kairistrife

Neutral Forever!

Th' pirate stuff be infectious Admiral! I be certainly attendin'!

It was thoroughly enjoyable. Thank you to Third Faction and DJ Tarryk of Gridstream Productions for hosting the event.

--Ferrex
    Ferrex "Sanqq" Baldwin
    General
    Department of Entertainment
    ~Society of Salvation~

((looks like it need a pasword to view))
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency