Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: GRACE: FAQ & Information

Funcom employee GRACE: FAQ & Information

GRACE and 30 days game-time code

In our latest patch, 18.6.14, we introduced a new subscription method called GRACE! GRACE represents 30 days of game-time and can be traded among players within the market (GMI). You can obtain GRACE by buying a 30 days game-time code from your account pages and then claiming GRACE inside the market.

We are very excited to bring this new functionality to Anarchy Online. This feature has been requested by many players and we are happy to be able to offer it. We also hope that the introduction of GRACE will help strengthen the game going forward.

To explain how this system works in detail, we have prepared an FAQ to answer questions about this optional subscription method.

GRACE FAQ

What is GRACE ?
    Grid Access Credit Extension, or GRACE , is an item that will add 30 days of game-time to your account when used. The item can only be used and traded in the market (GMI).

How can I get GRACE ?
    The first step is buying a GRACE code from your account page:
    1. Click on "View/Buy GRACE" Keys from your main subscription page.
    2. Click on the “Buy a GRACE Key” button.
    3. Select a payment option and click confirm.

The code will be mailed to the email on your account and stored in the GRACE section of your account page. Do the following after you have purchased a code:
    1. Open the market (GMI) through a market terminal on Rubi-Ka.
    2. In the inventory page press the “redeem” button.
    3. Copy the game-time code from your e-mail and paste it in to the text field of the pop-up window.
    4. Press the redeem button. If the code you provided is valid you will receive a GRACE item.

WARNING: game-time codes can only be redeemed once, and when they have been accepted into the market system they can no longer be used anywhere else.

Does GRACE work like any other item in the market?
    GRACE can be traded the same way as any other item within the market, but GRACE can't be withdrawn from the market and mailed to the game. If you buy GRACE through a buy order it will end up in your market inventory.

How many GRACE can I have in the market?
    There is no limit to the amount of GRACE you can have on the market and GRACE will NOT count towards the market inventory limit.

How can I use GRACE to add game-time to my account?
    1. Open the market
    2. Ensure that you have a GRACE item in your market inventory and target it in the inventory list. When GRACE has been selected a “use” button will become active at the bottom of the market page.
    3. Press the “use” button and a pop-up window will open and inform you that using the GRACE item will consume the item and add 30 days of game-time to the currently logged in account. This operation cannot be reversed.
    4. Press the “Use Item” button in the pop up window to add the game-time to your account.

Can GRACE be used to reactivate a frozen account?
      Not at this time.

Can I use GRACE on a free account?
    Free accounts do not have access to the market and can't use GRACE If you have a free account you will need to upgrade the account to a paying account first. After upgrading you can pay for your subscription fully using only GRACE if you so choose.

Can I have/trade/loot/sell GRACE outside the market (GMI)?
    No. GRACE can only be used in the market. It cannot be withdrawn or deposited, and there is no way to acquire it from loot, shops, or any other
    place in the game.

What if I sell/buy GRACE for the wrong price on the market (GMI)?
    Please be very mindful when purchasing or selling GRACE from the market. Customer Service cannot reimburse or refund these purchases or sales. Be careful!

Will Funcom sell GRACE for in game credits?
    No, GRACE can only be purchased in game from other players using the market (GMI).

Will Funcom sell GRACE for veteran/Funcom points?
    No, GRACE keys are only available from the registration page using approved payment methods.
    Last edited by sezmra; Aug 4th, 2014 at 19:57:22.

Thanks for the information Sez!

I'm sure this is going to be well recieved by the playerbase
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

17.19€... No point for Europeans...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

It's only USD $14.95

Jees guys, you really can't fix this nonsense after all these years?

There's always something with FC aint there :/
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by sezmra View Post
    Will Funcom sell GRACE for in game credits?
    No, GRACE can only be purchased in game from other players using the market (GMI).
    Err, what ? As far as I know purchasing from GMI is done exclusively with credits.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Err, what ? As far as I know purchasing from GMI is done exclusively with credits.
    It means that FC does not sell them for credits just real money.
    Last edited by Ekarona; Jul 23rd, 2014 at 14:38:18.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

I know what it means, you didn't get the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Yes, you can buy it from other players with ingame creds.
    But you cannot buy it from Funcom for ingame creds.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

but you cant reactivate a frozen account can you?

Lets leave this thread informational and snark in other places, please.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Probably cant reactivate a frozen acct since you need to be logged in and at gmi to receive grace. (I foresee a heavenly host of new alts with appropriate names selling it. )

It'd be cool if you could mail a code to a friend and he could use it on account page to reactivate.

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Tikra View Post
    It'd be cool if you could mail a code to a friend and he could use it on account page to reactivate.
    AFAIK, you can (but don't sue me if i'm wrong.)

but only BEFORE adding it to the GMI.
    Last edited by Macrosun; Jul 23rd, 2014 at 16:35:28.

Well it's a start. I still think it needs to expand its uses to be more like Eve's PLEX and Rift's REX. For example, a physical tradeable object that can be used to reactivate frozen accounts that you can buy with FC points, given you buy FC points with £$ in the first place.

Or is it the regional pricing differences that are holding it back from being more interchangeable?

Inb4 American players set up orders to buy GRACE at cheaper sub prices to sell to Euros, because honestly who is going to fork out extra money for the exact same item that serves the exact same function on a global internet game just because they happen to be seated the other side of a large body of water?

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Macrosun View Post
    Sweet. Brb decoding your activation code, and spamming the hell out of GMI to "get it first" then...

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

first buy orders are up, 3 or 4 of them....and 5 min later, 10+ more orders. the sleaze bag jerks are there with the 1 cred, 10 cred ones, a few in the 20m's and 1.1 to 1.45billion ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    Well it's a start. I still think it needs to expand its uses to be more like Eve's PLEX and Rift's REX.]
    dont forget bonds from rs

Quote Originally Posted by Macrosun View Post
    Not home right now, but I only see a buy option on account page. Slap the billing guys hard for an option to use a code right there.

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

Until the regional pricing differences are rectified, this is just going to make buying the item in EU zones utterly pointless, unless it's for creds off the GMI.
    Last edited by Raggy; Jul 23rd, 2014 at 17:08:34.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast