Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Freelance: Increased Omni-Pol Activitiy In Borealis

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    Yes... is a phrase i made out...
    But how would you call the Sentinels killing (or trying to kill) all non-clans in Tir?
    Guarding the clan capital i would call it. At least no clans have ever "protected neut cities" like Omni tek regime does to conquer more land.

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

Hey if they weren't part of the solution and supported Omni when Tir was taken thats their fault for sticking around waiting for Omni to come save them. Probably wouldn't have been cost effecient for Omni to attempt to extract them. Oh wait thats what they said about the miners they left buried alive a while back. The non clanners had a chance to join if they didn't well then they shouldn't have been there. The Neuts need to grow a spine and pick a side or they will forever be stepped upon by omni and harassed by the clan for being cowards. Now if they were to say throw Omni out of their precious Borealis then i would change my tune and think better of them. But I think we all know they will just let Omni sit on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    Yes... is a phrase i made out...
    But how would you call the Sentinels killing (or trying to kill) all non-clans in Tir?
    I'd call it clan pride. My propaganda works differently though. Tir is a city for the clans, it is a symbol of what one motivated clan can do. I can go there and know that everyone in that city belongs there because they took a stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    I'd call it clan pride. My propaganda works differently though. Tir is a city for the clans, it is a symbol of what one motivated clan can do. I can go there and know that everyone in that city belongs there because they took a stand.
    psh... pride... maybe we should give some of that back to the CoT...
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I'd call it business as usual. They were doing that even before the Shadowlands were opened.

Behind the mask of the stone faced killer, Simon, there is a sad panda reaching out.
    *bursts out laughing* Thanks, Bubba.
    Bastian "Feyde" Wolfgang ((Rimor))
    Roleplaying Profile of Bastian "Feyde" Wolfgang
    The story continues: "Live by the Sword..."

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    psh... pride... maybe we should give some of that back to the CoT...
    I know you don't mean that. Stop pouting and do the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    I know you don't mean that. Stop pouting and do the right thing.
    i can't, i'd have to apologise then :/ (( besides, didn't we get sidetracked here lol cause this says [rimor] ))
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

((Directed to the OOC in this thread: Get off your horse. This game has been motion for a long time now. Many many events have happened that could of changed the outcome of this. Your predecessors and long time players are to blame. You want to do something about it someone start by unseating toog. And actually telling omni raid leaders to @#$@#$ off. Change to fix your situation cant be half way.))

I spent a year fighting to kick neutrals in the ass and for them to get their acts together. But they wont and cant and never will. Because of this i dont even bother with them. I would prefer the borealis and newland zones be craters now so they do not threaten the security of those who would fight for freedom. Nuke borealis protect Athens. Nuke Newland Protect Tir. I dont see what's so hard about that. I appreciate those that actually do care and want to change things. But far far too many of their comrades dont. Until that changes nothing else can.

See, here is where the edges tend to fray for me. There are quite a few neutrals I do give a damn about. These people are good, and they deserve some consideration when I am planning. Its the bulk of neutrals at large, that need a kick in the rear. What good does it do to support neutral leaders, when their underlings and retainers are half-assed or apathetic or scared of the result"

Nothing.

I support the freedom of Borealis. I honestly like Newland. I'd like to be able to do business there, and many others would soon as well. What I don't like is the bulk of the neutral populace who are totally complacent being under the thumb of their oppressors. I just cannot fathom why there is not an organized and FULL SCALE response to their situation, even WITH the problems you all have.

If you want something bad enough, youll find a way.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

The clans do not 'protect' neutral cities because the entire planet is property of Omni-Tek Until our lease runs out and the ICC does not renew it. And for another, you would be too busy killing the neutrals and getting them out of the city. Besides, Borialis is one city. It's not like we're sending guards to newland, is it?
    Dr. Lasal Gerrick, PhD Advanced Nanotechnology

Lance-Corporal Jonathan "Salivice" Bixby
    http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...on=show&id=446

Quote Originally Posted by Harrise View Post
    The clans do not 'protect' neutral cities because the entire planet is property of Omni-Tek Until our lease runs out and the ICC does not renew it. And for another, you would be too busy killing the neutrals and getting them out of the city. Besides, Borialis is one city. It's not like we're sending guards to newland, is it?
    The Clans do not protect Borealis because there is it not in our best interests to do so. Some of us would like to bridge that gap, but unfortunately there is no real leadership to even open up a dialogue with.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Yes, well, unfortunately, Theres nothing I can do about Zora.

assasinate him, isn't that like a hype for omni-tek?

::is not amused:: The people that assassinated Phillip Ross were not worthy to be called employees, and I resent the fact that you would even think that I would do such a thing.

i don't think you'd do it, i'm hoping you'll do it

I would never do such a thing.

...yet

No, EVER. and it is final. You should learn your place, criminal.

standing above you pointing a gun at your head?

I read more and more about these "neutrals" claiming a need for freedom and how Omni-Tek oppresses them the more I am hearing a clanner.

This talk isnt neutral talk its clanner talk, talk like this and thats what you are. Resist Omni-Tek, who ARE the rightfull owners of this planet, and you are most assuredly NOT a neutral anymore but an rebel in disguise.

I tire of this Bor complaint. We are there, its our RIGHT, and there is nothing you can do about it without "joining" the other side, which to be truthfull, alot of you should by your attitudes. Stop mucking about and trying to hide what you are. Come clean at least and join the rest of your associates. You claim that you don't like the Clans either, well your just one in a long line of Clans that dont like other Clans. Get over it and come clean. Stop hiding behind your false neutrality. Then we can get back to the buisness of eliminating you.

But, I can understand why you would not want to be associated with the ineffectual and broken Clans. After all they have made nothing more than pathetic attempts to disrupt OMNI-TEK Mining operations as of late. Apparently they are too busy fighting eachother to even be considered a threat as of late. Ahh the fruits of dishonesty, the just deserts of rebels... to be neutralized by your own rebellious nature turned on eachother. It brings me endless joy each day I read the grid-feeds and vid-reports that come to me at my office.

Maybe the false neutrals of Bor need to make their own Clan and start offering something of a challange. OT-AF are getting bored.... Meanwhile the REAL neutrals are still welcomed by Omni-tek, trade with OT, and are even allowed to assist in our more challanging missions and interests deep in the Shadowlands, while the Clans continue to show their colors and exculde them.

Don't bother trying to deny it Playboy or anyother clan liar.. DECADES of proof lay before us in this. You cannt change that with WORDS, your ACTIONS have spoken for you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast