Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: What could life in AO be like?

I thought meliz should win a tshirt for most vicious rant on forums.

Can we do those votes like in highschool, like: which person most likely to go to jail for shooting someone in the kneecap?

I also vote wisdomman change sides and come crush Omni backstabbing scum like we all know he wants to.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    which person most likely to go to jail for shooting someone in the kneecap?
    hi.

I lol'd.

And then I was wondering who you'd cap first.

So I ran away.

So Hellcom is dead and Omnis have to join iraid now to do PVM? Sorry about your raid bot omni :/
    If i understand well you can keep your HC points by transfering them to Iraid bot that is nice!
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Sorry i must have missed your "suggested better systems", what were they again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberleet View Post
    Best to get rid of bots. The game itself needs better systems.
    Just that.

Can also use more 'return to npc' instead of 'loot from corpse'. Better org and raid-systems (logons, massmessaging, alliances etc) and more timers ingame. Basicy make players less dependant on bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberleet View Post
    Better org and raid-systems (logons, massmessaging, alliances etc) and more timers ingame. Basicy make players less dependant on bots.
    Exactly what would be a "better system" than using an org bot? I can't think of a more efficient one, but I am willing to listen if you have one.

Speaking of bots...this point xfer from HC to Iraid, what is to keep a person from double dipping and spending their points twice? Like spend pts on both bots on same day? Just wondering if anyone has taken that into consideration?
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Exactly what would be a "better system" than using an org bot? I can't think of a more efficient one, but I am willing to listen if you have one.

Speaking of bots...this point xfer from HC to Iraid, what is to keep a person from double dipping and spending their points twice? Like spend pts on both bots on same day? Just wondering if anyone has taken that into consideration?
    When you see an iRaid Admin adding points from Hellcom to the iRaid bot for members that aren't even banned by Hellcom, you do indeed ask yourself the very same question.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    When you see an iRaid Admin adding points from Hellcom to the iRaid bot for members that aren't even banned by Hellcom, you do indeed ask yourself the very same question.
    Not going to happen nor has it.
    New site www.iraid.io

Dochere____ :: 220/70/30 :: Doctor
    Kitessolja_ :: 220/70/30 :: Soldier
    Kitesengy__ :: 220/70/30 :: Engineer
    Kitesenfo__ :: 220/70/28 :: Enforcer
    Shadykites_ :: 220/60/17 :: Shade
    Cratalot___ :: 220/70/30 :: Bureaucrat
    Kitesnt____ :: 215/57/13 :: Nano-technician
    Crattykites :: 217/48/15 ::
    Bureaucrat
    KItescrat__ :: 217/48/15 ::
    Bureaucrat

Yes, yes it did. I saw it with my very own eyes I'm afraid.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Well that could put a taint on the integrity of points bots if the points are not being monitored or properly distributed?

Hypothetically...I love hypothetical situations, is it possible for a HC raid leader/bot admin to self inflate their bot points to say 500 or even 5000, which in turn resulted in them being banned from HC. Only to turn around and take all those "fake" points to Iraid?

Hypothetically speaking of course.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Iraid has a history of points, so if there is an obvious skew in your points, there will be some questions. But Iraid leaders cannot add points to their own, or anyone else's accounts. We can refund auctions, but the raids are way too public to be able to add yourself points. Points awards get broadcasted to everyone in the main iraid channel, not just those in the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hide View Post
    now I remember why I didn't post on forum that much... pointless
    most of you arguing all the time.
    Forums are for arguing, or do you expect everyone to agree with everyone else? If you still have trouble following and think everyone with an opinion is a "pathetic chicken" as you put it maybe you need help with the definition of the word "argue"? Here you go: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/argue?s=t

"Think before saying anything, or you'll just make fun of yourself.", pretty ironic coming from you. And your complaining about a lack of constructive posts when all you posted was short, incoherent, random rants. The audacity to single me out even though I was on topic the entire time. Now I'm curious to see if you'll follow your own anti-arguing sentiment and just agree that I'm right, or will you be a hypocrite.

Can we add neutnet to this thread too?
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

I thought HC started as a RK1 tower raid (rally) bot with no points?

Many many years ago for notum wars. Is that not correct?
    Naa HC started as a PvM bot. There was another bot called Rumblecom that did Towers and Tara that I'm sure you must of been thinking of. Rumblecom essentially combined with HC some time ago.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678