Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Results of BS test today on Testlive with new PVP nanos

Results of BS test today on Testlive with new PVP nanos

Ok results of EXTENSIVE testing of the New {UNFINISHED} Nanos are as follows:

Crat Fears / Keeper Counters:
    • Keeper aura == 100% immunity it never landed even one time while my aura was up on me or my teamates.
    • Fears work on pets
    • Keeper aura does not effect pets of team mates (it should, along with all other teammates auras from keepers, crats, etc.. this would be some much needed help in the AR/defenses/root resists/fear/etc for pets]
    • Fears are not broken on the following types of dmg:
      ------>Perks, Nanos, Regular hits, Specials, Pet dmg
    • Keepers Fear aura should also include Knockback immunity

Fear / Knockback All:
    • No perk actions, attacks, or nanos work while feared or in mid air of the knockback.
    • The after effect of being knocked back while capping causes your NCU's to wait until after you are done capping to snare you with the -2k RS effect (Bug I assume?)
    • The after effect of being Knocked back (-2k RS) is not effected by MotR, SD 10 (all perks stacked and tested individually)
    • Pets are effected by Knockback
    • Fear / KB breaking sneak
    • Niether the snare from Knockback nor fear can be removed with Free Movement, BS Free Movement or Purifying Rod.
    • Knockback: Instacast Range: 1m, Defensive: 0%, Effects: Stun: 2sec, Snare: 9sec, ((Modifier:Run Speed at level 220 -2200 (-2000 at lvl 200)), Next knocback is possible in 35sec.

NT AoE Knockback :
    • Appears to be spammable if more than one person with Knockback is present (this should not be the case it should have diminishing returns in exchange for a 0% defensive check)
    • Effects Pets
    • Neither the Knockback nor the aftereffect can be resisted/broken by perks (SD10) or items (MotR) while effected
    • Duration causes it to be effectively an addtional stun you can not counter

Enforcer Nano & Rage:<input needed from Voy>
    • Rage breaks X (can't remember which it was)
    • Snare after the enforcer knockback was unaffected by the Agent Desnare Nano, and as such I assume it's unaffected by other professions Densare nanos as well.

Fixer removers
    • Tested by nirvelle when we started, they work.

MA fear
    • Also working and since none came to test they can't say much.

Doc Removers:
    • Doctor Anti Fear Nano, unfortunately it was of no use since fears landed so easily, any time anyone was feared so was the doc, thus it was unusable as the intended Nano's purpose.
    • It might be better as a short term immunity instead of a remover.
    • Should it be usable while feared?

Notes of importance:
    • Neither fears nor knockbacks interrupt Capping a control point (they should)
    • Keeper and Enforcer nanos should be swapped (see below)
      --Enforcers are big strong and as the toughest member of the team should be the reason why no one is scared
      --Keepers after this patch will be basically extinct.. As if we didn't have a hard enough time getting to our targets, being kited, rooted, snared, stunned, now knocked back (thankfully no fears) it is impossible to even get close to a target to kill them.. all of the test runs kept us so far from our target no hits were possible.. so unless we are hiding in a blob you can forget ever touching your opponent.
      --Keepers need a snare, a stun, something to be able to deal with kiters and sync issues.. this could help where help is needed yet it is being given to a profession that already has no problem in this area.
    • Malpractice bug turns a 3s perk into a 20s perk or more...

MP Heal Efficiency Debuff/Dmg Debuff:
    • Nanos used by Klod to test was, Desecration of Will (this one overwrites Beneficial Scourge (Heal debuff) and Hostility Scourge (Nano Damage debuff) Hostility Scourge is only for NTs, it does not affect perk damage (they overwrite each other)) and followed up by Desecration of Resolve (which can't be cast if the first one is not up). Both landed reasonably well considering I was able to counter about 50% of the time on my keeper.
    • Beneficial Scourge (Heal debuff) - Reduced all perk healing of my keeper down by at least 50% effectively making them useless except Bio Regrowth.
      --(My biggest heal perk CT healed for about 3.2k while effected, Lay on Hands did 849, and my Bio Rejuvenation did 448)
    • Desecration of Resolve (Dmg debuff) - Effected Regular hits by -360ish, The perk S&D is too unreliable to see an effect.. if there is one it is not noticeable. (hits went from 500-1.5k Using HEoT)

PS: please chime in here participators if I missed anything..

PPS: Big thanks to all on test who helped with Macrosun's door of Doom [TM] and getting my upgraded Honed Edge of Tarasque! <3!!!
    Last edited by Xaun; Jan 13th, 2009 at 03:00:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post

NT AoE Knockback :
    • Appears to be spammable (this should not be the case)
    • Effects Pets
    • Neither the Knockback nor the aftereffect can be resisted/broken by perks (SD10) or items (MotR) while effected

lol what a surprise, consider this my vote against it

Grats

Didn't make the test as i am too little level wise, but to any who missed the Door of Doom i'm sorry it was awesome, even if i did hide in the corner and die alot to watch everyone pulling together and fighting the mobs as the continued to spawn..Great job to all that was there..and a very special grats to Xaun on the sweet looking sword..

It seems fear and knocback has 0% def check! This is big problem.
    Snare or fear can´t be remove with Free Movement,BS Free Movement even i didn´t remove snare with Purifying Rod.

Knocback:
    Instacast
    Range: 1m
    Defensive: 0%

Effects:
    Stun: 2sec
    Snare: 9sec ((Modifier:Run Speed at level 220 -2200 (-2000 at lvl 200))

Next knocback is possible in 35sec.

Gz to heot.
    Last edited by Darkirbiska; Dec 21st, 2008 at 00:46:06.

Ok results of EXTENSIVE testing of the New {UNFINISHED} Nanos are as follows:

Crat Fears / Keeper Counters:
    • Keeper aura == 100% immunity it never landed even one time while my aura was up on me or my teamates.
    • Fears work on pets
    • Keeper aura does not effect pets of team mates (it should, along with all other teammates auras from keepers, crats, etc.. this would be some much needed help in the AR/defenses/root resists/fear/etc for pets]
    • Fears are not broken on the following types of dmg:
      ------>Perks, Nanos, Regular hits, Specials, Pet dmg
    • Keepers Fear aura should also include Knockback immunity

Knockback All:
    • The after effect of being knocked back while capping causes your NCU's to wait until after you are done capping to snare you with the -2k RS effect (Bug I assume?)
    • The after effect of being Knocked back (-2k RS) is not effected by MotR, SD 10 (all perks stacked and tested individually)

MP Heal Efficiency Debuff/Dmg Debuff: (Klod hlap plix)
    • Landed reasonably well considering. I did counter about 50% of the time on my keeper.
    • Reduced all perk healing of my keeper down by at least 50% effectively making them useless (as if malpractice bug wasn't bad enough - eg turning a 3s perk into a 20s perk or more...)
    • Effects auras and regular heal perks as well as Bio Regrowth, etc. (My biggest heal perk healed for about 1.2k while effected)
    • Dmg debuff reduced S&D/Painlance/other down by a significant amount making S&D hit for 700 points each per hit average compared to not being effected hitting for the normal 1.5-2.2k

NT AoE Knockback :
    • Appears to be spammable (this should not be the case)
    • Effects Pets

Enforcer Rage:<input needed from Voy>
    • Rage breaks X (can't remember which it was)

Notes of importance:
    • Neither fears nor knockbacks interrupt Capping a control point (they should)
    • Keeper and Enforcer nanos should be swapped (see below)
    • Enforcers are big strong and as the toughest member of the team should be the reason why no one is scared
    • Keepers after this patch will be basically extinct.. As if we didn't have a hard enough time getting to our targets, being kited, rooted, snared, stunned, now knocked back (thankfully no fears) it is impossible to even get close to a target to kill them.. all of the test runs kept us so far from our target no hits were possible.. so unless we are hiding in a blob you can forget ever touching your opponent.
    • Keepers need a snare, a stun, something to be able to deal with kiters and sync issues.. this could help where help is needed yet it is being given to a profession that already has no problem in this area.

PS: please chime in here participators if I missed anything..

PPS: Big thanks to all on test who helped with Macrosun's door of Doom [TM] and getting my upgraded Honed Edge of Tarasque! <3!!!
    I wonder there all the talk about CC stuff should MAX be 8 sec....

[U][B]Knockback[*]Keeper and Enforcer nanos should be swapped (see below)
    Bump!

MP Heal Efficiency Debuff/Dmg Debuff: (Klod hlap plix)
    • Landed reasonably well considering. I did counter about 50% of the time on my keeper.
    • Reduced all perk healing of my keeper down by at least 50% effectively making them useless (as if malpractice bug wasn't bad enough - eg turning a 3s perk into a 20s perk or more...)
    • Effects auras and regular heal perks as well as Bio Regrowth, etc. (My biggest heal perk healed for about 1.2k while effected)
    • Dmg debuff reduced S&D/Painlance/other down by a significant amount making S&D hit for 700 points each per hit average compared to not being effected hitting for the normal 1.5-2.2k
    Small note on these damage debuffs affecting SnD...

Last time I've heard, SnD was supposed to get affected by add damage mods, so this is kinda working as intended.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Small note on these damage debuffs affecting SnD...

Last time I've heard, SnD was supposed to get affected by add damage mods, so this is kinda working as intended.
    If it seemed a complaint my apologies on wording was just trying to report as accurately as possible. As you say it is working as intended.

What was the name of those again? I'd like to put that in the OP!
    Last edited by Xaun; Dec 21st, 2008 at 00:59:38.

I said beforehand that pets would be seriously shafted by these things and I stand by what I said. Let's watch and see these new nanos get delayed 10 times and then when finally released to live pets will still be screwed up beyond any recognition

Knockback All:
    I would like to add that the Snare after the enforcer knockback was unaffected by the Agent Desnare Nano, and as such I assume it's unaffected by other professions Densare nanos as well.

In addition I did get the Doctor Anti Fear Nano, unfortunately it was of no use since fears landed so easily, any time anyone was feared so was I, thus I couldn't use the Nano. It might be better as a short term immunity instead of a remover.

If it seemed a complaint my apologies on wording was just trying to report as accurately as possible. As you say it is working as intended.

What was the name of those again? I'd like to put that in the OP!
    I would assume the following 2: Beneficial Scourge (Heal debuff) and Hostility Scourge (Nano Damage debuff)
    Last edited by Ebondevil; Dec 21st, 2008 at 01:14:13.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    I would also like to add that the Snare after the enforcer knockback was unaffected by the Agent Desnare Nano, and as such I assume it's unaffected by other professions Densare nanos as well.

I would assume the following 2: Beneficial Scourge (Heal debuff) and Hostility Scourge (Nano Damage debuff)
    Thanks updating OP.

so again, what do soldiers get out of this?
    -=Sir "Daiken" Beowulff- 220/22/70 Solitus Soldier - RK2 =-
    Proud member of The Pain Dealers Equipment - Classified

Quote Originally Posted by Daiken View Post
    Imho we should get the "Kick" that RK NPC's do as a knockback... I always wondered why that was on NPC's but not PC's.

Quote Originally Posted by Daiken View Post
    Not to mention advies and shades, being melee will never have been more fun!
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

Was there a Trader in that BS? Just wondering if anyone have tested the trader knockback

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    Was there a Trader in that BS? Just wondering if anyone have tested the trader knockback
    I was Mimic Trader for a lot longer than intended but I hadn't planned on it so I didn't have the nano on hand to test, sorry
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Thanks updating OP.
    He forgot to write down that it's impossible to have them all up (they overwrite each other) and Hostility Scourge is only for NTs, it does not affect perk damage (except Starfall line).

What I used on you to nerf SnD was, Desecration of Will (this one overwrites BS and HS) and followed up by Desecration of Resolve (which can't be casted if the first one is not up).

P.S.
    They don't debuff for full PvM numbers, debuff is halved at PvP.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

He forgot to write down that it's impossible to have them all up (they overwrite each other) and Hostility Scourge is only for NTs, it does not affect perk damage (except Super Nova line).

What I used on you to nerf SnD was, Desecration of Will (this one overwrites BS and HS) and followed up by Desecration of Resolve (which can't be casted if the first one is not up).
    I thought those names he posted did not look familiar from my NCU's which is why I left the "Hlap Klod!!" part there.. thank you for the correct updates I will -re-update it now.

I find it amusing the mp buff that lowers heal from perks even by hat much and damege Now all are gona roll mps.
    I wish FC wold waste real time and DEV efforts in maiking AO the game it should be........
    A voice from nowhere: dream more there arn't yet enough stars for that wish

Doc Removers:
    • Doctor Anti Fear Nano, unfortunately it was of no use since fears landed so easily, any time anyone was feared so was the doc, thus it was unusable as the intended Nano's purpose.
    • It might be better as a short term immunity instead of a remover.
    • Should it be usable while feared?
    Short term immunity will end up being about as useful/used as the Vaccinate line, maybe a castable nano that activates a perk (similar to the wrath of keepers) would be a better option.
    歯ブラシ.........
    Chaotic Order *AP*.....
    Durtycalm - 060|05|14 - Crat .| Doctor - 56|16|220 - Durtyheals....
    Gaara - 110|11|28 - Meta .| Keeper - 58|20|220 - Tsuyoi....
    Durtysnipe - 076|08|21 - Agent |. Fixer - 60|18|213 - Durtymeep......

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast