Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pls do something against MB in PvP

Quote Originally Posted by fakiiri View Post
    WHAT? Seems you do not have any idea who are people behind PvP MB in AO...
    Certainly I know its players from both sides. Clan and Omni. You can argue among yourselves who fired first and who responded to who in kind.

I would still say a good portion of those MBs are not the "elite" pvp players that have billion credit toons to take pride in playing.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Certainly I know its players from both sides. Clan and Omni. You can argue among yourselves who fired first and who responded to who in kind.

I would still say a good portion of those MBs are not the "elite" pvp players that have billion credit toons to take pride in playing.
    There's one serious problem threatening AO playability, and it's MB in PVP who use force leverage to easily win in a venue that the only leverage that is supposed to exist is that leverage which exists from owning towers: personal modifiers and the vicinity modifiers of defending/attacking.

You're right about one thing. The pride is gone. Whatever game face, honor, grace of losing, enjoyment of the activity not the result, is gone, looong gone.

If NW was fun and not a DD fest impregnated by broken mechanics and liberal application of exploits and force leverages to get an advantage (MB)... yea there might be some semblance of pride left in which a well set up toon might eke out an advantage over an opponent... but it seems that MB's remove any subtlety left in PVP and just brute force everything.

Brute force removes grace, removes subtlety, removes fun.

Until NW mechanics change, MB's, exploits, and force multipliers will continue to be the norm.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123