Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Testlive Patch Notes: 18.6.2.2

The patch date: April 18

Item and Nano Updates

It should now only be possible to equip one OFAB ring.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isnt that fixed since ages ? My sold for example cant wear 2 OFAB rings anyway. Or did I miss something ?
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Dumonde
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Rank1
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Maxwell
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Zidane
    ..:: 220|28|66|e|::.. Isaak
    ..:: 215|20|56|e|::.. Rumb0
    ..:: 215|15|29|e|::.. Tiesto-1
    ..:: 212|17|46|e|::.. Pulsedriver
    ..:: 210|08|09|e|::.. Unseen

.. :: Punk :: ..

Quote Originally Posted by Dumonde View Post
    Testlive Patch Notes: 18.6.2.2

The patch date: April 18

Item and Nano Updates

It should now only be possible to equip one OFAB ring.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isnt that fixed since ages ? My sold for example cant wear 2 OFAB rings anyway. Or did I miss something ?
    was bugged on 18.6.2.1 previous testlive patch
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

welcome to AO Morteia !

The very thing i wish for AO would be a tangible timeline on the updates. Then again tbh i don't know if i still can believe to the new engine & the prof revamp.
    Why can't you tell us an average timing on the new engine & the prof revamp ?! Ok, it'll probably be late, but we're used to that with your company. Just give us something to chew on... instead of leaving us in the dark.

For many of us, we've been waiting for years (close to 5 years since the new engine was first announced, maybe even more) to see the end of the tunnel and everytime we could see a small light from afar FC would just plunge us in the dark again.

I love this game and i won't leave it but i'm tired of waiting for things that will probably won't come for many years again.

So i'll make my question clear. When can we expect the new gfx engine and the prof revamp ?

and no soon™ please...
    Gonido - 220 MP - RK2
    Neutral - President of Harmony

Former French Fansite Manager
    http://ao.mondespersistants.com

Fresh interview, last third is about ao and its current direction. "We are beyond making promises, we need to just get it done." something like that :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=9hWO4h2IoSI
    Hells Heroes
    Montelukast 220 Doctor - Redsonjah 220 Enforcer - Blackgammon2 220 Engineer
    Hellsheroes 220 Nano-Tech - Tinykungfu 220 Martial Artist - Dayvidian 220 Soldier
    Allomancer 213 Keeper - Captplanet 217 Meta-Physicist - Mrspeed 200 Fixer

Meh, the actual letter from Joel to us will read something along the lines of:

-The move was hectic but we made it.

-We lost some good people on the way.

-The dust from the move has just about settled.

-Engine and NPE soon!

-Devs have been hard at work with the 18.7 patch! Soon!

-Here are some screen shots to prove soon!

-We have not consolidated all the developers to zerg FC MMOs yet. Still figuring out how to do it.

-Been doing a lot of interviews lately so that is why there has been a delay in the monthly letter.

-Did I mention to you guys soon? It is coming soon, I have no idea when because I am not an expert on AO, but I am told soon by the soon experts. I will see you soon and you will see it soon!

Not really looking forward to what he has to say because it is regurgitated from his predecessors. I am waiting for him to make the big bad announcement that something monumental will be happening to AO.

^
    what he said
    Hells Heroes
    Montelukast 220 Doctor - Redsonjah 220 Enforcer - Blackgammon2 220 Engineer
    Hellsheroes 220 Nano-Tech - Tinykungfu 220 Martial Artist - Dayvidian 220 Soldier
    Allomancer 213 Keeper - Captplanet 217 Meta-Physicist - Mrspeed 200 Fixer

U probly watched the mmorpg.com video ^^
    -Equilibrium-
    Perkable - 220/30 Crat
    Enforcblack - 220/30 Enf
    Blacklist - 200/30 Adv
    Blackhawkzz - 200/30 Crat
    Nano93 - 168/23 NT
    Blackhawkss - 164/22 Sold
    Black - 150/20 Enf
    Blackhawks - 126/15 Agent
    Cannibalz - 92/9 Enf
    Blackhawks00 -57/6 MP
    Blackhawkd - 29/3 Tard

18.6.2 Character Slots

Ok 12 slots cool

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...33&postcount=1

However, how are veteran accounts going to be affected?

If you have a 12 slot account and create a new slave account after patch will it get 12 slots?

If you combine 2 accounts will they have higher number of slots?

If I have main account active and reactivate slave account after patch will it get 12 slots like the master account?
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

They're seperate accounts so they stay at 10, would be the logical assumption.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Logic? here? does not compute...
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Well I asked because my when I made a vet account it was given same number of vet pts I have on my main account. Also my when I linked my 3rd seperate account it also was given same number of vet pts as my main account.

So technically I now have 1 account with 3 subscriptions. Just wasn't sure how FC would view this if I have only 2 active atm. If I re-activate the 3rd after patch would it only have 10 slots. And if I added a 4th veteran subscription under my main account in 2months from now would it have only 10slots even if the master has 12. Not that I need all those slots but I am curious.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    Meh, the actual letter from Joel to us will read something along the lines of:

- Devs have been hard at work with the 18.7 patch! Soon!

- Here are some screen shots to prove soon!

- Did I mention to you guys soon? It is coming soon, I have no idea when because I am not an expert on AO, but I am told soon by the soon experts. I will see you soon and you will see it soon!
    Haha, priceless.

....and so true.... =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    As far as the hardest professions to take down in mass pvp? Martial Artists and Adventurers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMekon View Post
    abnormal? explain how that is, cuz most of us can statistically show, how soldiers are one of the poorest pvp professions in terms of both offense and defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I'm curious. Do you Martial Artists actually plan to have a thread about professionals that doesn't end in a flamewar about equipment setups? I think you're about 0/3 now.

Welcome M!

Ummm last weekend there was a splash of unexpected unplanned, kidnap the virgins and throw them in the volcano kind of thing. Dragon Lords and whatnot. It was great fun. I was hoping to read some news release or reporting of it somewhere in the forums. A W5 report. Any ideas where I could find that?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinknpinker View Post
    Welcome M!

Ummm last weekend there was a splash of unexpected unplanned, kidnap the virgins and throw them in the volcano kind of thing. Dragon Lords and whatnot. It was great fun. I was hoping to read some news release or reporting of it somewhere in the forums. A W5 report. Any ideas where I could find that?
    Anything along those lines is most likely to appear here: Editor News Sub-Forum

Although I'm aware there's nothing in particular in relation to that event there at this time. I will endeavour to ensure there is something in the next few hours/day.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456