Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [OOC] Mini-series based on Rimor

Looks decent.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Part 2 should be published within a few days guys, just wanna run it past the AOU Team, we have at least one guy who is nuts about grammar and typos.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Note so self:

Find a way to use the word "Skadouche" somewhere in the story.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).

Part 2 is out!

Note: Part 1 now has images.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    I'd offer up on Skribblez being cast in your story as well, but he's truly neutral in terms of political standpoint, and if bubba is the green side of easy to pick up, skribblez would be the hardest. It's even tough on me sometimes.
    Skribblez is added to the cast.

oh this looks interesting, if still wanted Anderral or ElleZa would love joining up on this ^^
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Elleza View Post
    oh this looks interesting, if still wanted Anderral or ElleZa would love joining up on this ^^
    Ok will need some basic info, faction, gender, age if possible and if you have links to their BSG pages, even better.

sendt you a pm with the info, added the profile on the wrong dimension, its supposed to be rimor and not atlantean
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Love you guys! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Elleza View Post
    sendt you a pm with the info, added the profile on the wrong dimension, its supposed to be rimor and not atlantean
    Ah you can edit your profile and change server very easily =D

Anderral added to the cast!

Part 3 is finished, just waiting on some feedback from some peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    Ah you can edit your profile and change server very easily =D
    *coughs* i am a tech newb..... but ill try it later if i can find it :P
    Love you guys! <3

Part 3 is UP!

Part 4 coming soon, RL has delayed a lot of my AO projects.

Part 4 is OUT!

Enjoy guys, will work on part 5 next week.

I apologize for the delay on the next part of the series, but I've been extremely busy rebuilding my old RP org in Atlantean. I will get back on track with this story soon, I promise!

Look forward to it...and good luck with the rebuilding!
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Nulion View Post
    Look forward to it...and good luck with the rebuilding!
    I had a good plan, and it worked. I now have over 100 members in the clan, earlier today 20 online, not a single one dual logged.

Now recruitment policies have changed, so we don't get as many new people. We're now doing a 3 day vote to see how many members are interested in RP. I already wrote 10 events in advance, but want to see if we need more RP members.

This is way overdue, but I will try to finish this project in 2011. Right now I'm going back through some drafts and trying to get the feel of the story again,

I got a few hours to spare today so I'll be working on it right now.

Heh. I wondered where you shimmied off to.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast