Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legends of Anarchy (RK2 Edition)

Legends of Anarchy (RK2 Edition)

This might be the PvP thread to rule them all. I'm trying to put some life into these quiet forums. This has nothing to do with the fact that I have stupid amounts of free time at work, I even formatted this thread with COLORS! If this thread fails, at least I still got paid. By the way, you do not need to make your post as pretty as mine. This list surprisingly took me longer than anticipated, so keep that in mind if you plan on creating your own list. If you don't have nostalgic happy memories while making your own list, STOP and move on with your life.

Rule #1: Post a list of every profession.

Step #2: Pick one player per side and profession, excluding Neutrals, that you honestly believe to be the best player to ever do it time and time again. Yes, only one player per side and profession, excluding Neutrals. Try to be as fair and unbiased as possible.

Rule #3: Must be in the time frame of 2007-2010. Why this time frame? This was shortly after LE was released and the time period, though short, when the game was at its most balanced state. I didn't pick 2006 (the actual year when LE came out) because it took a few months before the damage cap was reduced to 30%, NT Jobe nukes, stun procs, etc. were fixed. This was also the era when every profession was PvP'ing and there were still multiple unique setups for basically every profession. I have discussed this amongst multiple friends and rivals throughout the years and it seems everyone falls into accord with me. Alas, this is the time frame for this list.

Rule #4: Duelers only! (I have edited this rule to fit the preferences on how the majority of RK2 players like to PvP). Players picked must have actually dueled consistently during this time frame. Only toe to toe regardless of profession. No sneaking. No outside buffs, unless it is 12 Man, DB 1, DB 2, Alappaa (For some reason these OB's are allowed for RK2 duels even though they are not self buffs). Nothing before /duels because RK2 unanimously agrees that anything outside of /duels are not real duels.

Quote to think of when making your list: It isn't about who did it first, it's about who did it right.

List Format:
    Profession
    Omni Player Name - *Reason for choosing/not choosing player not required, but appreciated.
    Clan Player Name - *Reason for choosing/not choosing player not required, but appreciated.

Here is an empty list to go off by if you please...

Adventurer:

Agent:

Bureaucrat:

Doctor:

Enforcer:

Engineer:

Fixer:

Keeper:

Martial Artist:

Meta-Physicist:

Nano-Technician:

Shade:

Soldier:

Trader:
    Last edited by FoolishManX; Aug 28th, 2014 at 20:12:15. Reason: Grammatical Errors

So where is your names? :P
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

He was on RK1, so even if he knew RK2 PvPers' names during those times, it's unlikely he had enough experience fighting them to give any actual names as "legends".

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveerz View Post
    So where is your names? :P
    Yeah, I played in RK1 so I can't even pretend to know who was active back then for you guys. The only thing I do know is RK2 only likes toe to toe duels, hence why I changed rule #4 in comparison to the LoA RK1 thread.

Kittlepunch is pretty good

RK2 didn't have pvp because everyone stood still all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    RK2 didn't have pvp because everyone stood still all day long.
    I wonder what they did before /duels. I know they hated Tir and Omni arenas because anything outside of /duels weren't real duels. I wonder if at towers they just have duel tournaments and who ever won the most duels got the field?

Actually gonna update Rule #4 for them...

Quote Originally Posted by FoolishManX View Post
    I wonder what they did before /duels. I know they hated Tir and Omni arenas because anything outside of /duels weren't real duels. I wonder if at towers they just have duel tournaments and who ever won the most duels got the field?

Actually gonna update Rule #4 for them...
    Yeah, we'd have 120v120 tower battles, then when we all got close we made a massive circle and had a dance off till everyone was dead.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Yeah, we'd have 120v120 tower battles, then when we all got close we made a massive circle and had a dance off till everyone was dead.
    It looked like this but with slightly more pixels

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    I assumed that's what went down. "Everyone meet at the CT! We about to /duel the 'ish outta them! No outside-buffs though unless they are world-outside-buffs, those don't count. Derp."

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    It looked like this but with slightly more pixels
    It's funny because it's true! If servers never merged I would of assumed this was solely a troll thread...
    <.<
    >.>
    <.>

Adventurer:
    Verdei
    Pharexys

Agent:
    Hexous
    Intake, Lupusceleri, Cheree, Letah

Bureaucrat:
    Yikinomi, Beauracracy

Doctor:

Bombadoc, Rmik

Enforcer:
    Tontze, Revanevan, Mamman, Toxicrush
    Forz, Morgo

Engineer:
    Karstasbiatc, Toxicman
    Tehevolz

Fixer:
    Artyomis, Wishstar
    Dark1947

Keeper:

Darkpalladin

Martial Artist:

Angevil

Meta-Physicist:
    Petmania

Nano-Technician:
    Ilhan, Surovi
    Styxor, Thedevil

Shade:

Airspider, Shimyrage, Bicsak, Beersipper

Soldier:
    Ocene, Esquobar

Trader
    Pathogen/Gweh, Caveatemptor
    Thymoglobule!
    Badgenes

Just some random names popping in my mind from that era. Might add some more and some information why their names
    Last edited by Ciassene; Aug 31st, 2014 at 15:17:57.
    Ciassene

I'd like to nominate Catcrab as the best Enforcer ever.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

All toons mothadoc played (engi/keep/doc ect)
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Wait, you actually put Surovi down as a good NT?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by FoolishManX View Post
    Step #2: Pick one player per side and profession, excluding Neutrals, that you honestly believe to be the best player to ever do it time and time again. Yes, only one player per side and profession, excluding Neutrals. Try to be as fair and unbiased as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciassene View Post
    Just some random names popping in my mind from that era. Might add some more and some information why their names
    Instead of adding more people, why not work on actually picking just one person per faction. Naming 4 people per side is just ridiculous. Keep your Neutral shout outs all you want, but keep the picks to 1 per faction.

I honestly could care less since I didn't expect anyone to post after my troll Rule #4 though. Too much truth in jest, I guess.

surovi teh ultimate pivipi pl@yer
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

I got a list for u: BOLRN FOR BEST MP EVER SINCE 2001, ROXSHADE/ROXBURY FOR BEST SHADE SINCE 1982

/Thread
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

srsly tho, i started making a list then my cat jumped on my keyboard and closed the entire page, rage raped him then cba making another list :S
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

should actually have a time machine to fly back to the days to really put just one name. and what comes to surovi, was there many of the pvping NTs back in those days? :P
    Ciassene

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast