Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paid service: char move offline?

Quote Originally Posted by fanethemighty View Post
    I don't like the latest FC changes, the staff was more active on the forums, is it the new company policy?
    That staff is no longer with Funcom. They are currently restructuring the whole way the new devs will be working on AO. Expect them to spend about 1 year in the transition process with nothing much at all happening on AO. Engine and new player experience developers are, last I heard, sticking around to finish these projects, so that will be going on while the content development is fumbling around trying to figure out where to slot in AO development between AoC and TSW, which no doubt have much higher priorities.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Just chiming in and bumping this thread. Would really love to have this feature back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyralyon View Post
    Just chiming in and bumping this thread. Would really love to have this feature back.
    Same here.... created the vet account and there it sits. They disabled the transfer before I could move the ones i wanted to

Now that FC has said how many additional slots will be available - how about a time frame for this to be put back?

For me, this is a bigger issue than extra slots (have 4 accounts, i know its silly, but ...) and I want to move some toons around to better use their skills. Also, with the merge I have toons from both that would be better moved around.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
    Now that FC has said how many additional slots will be available - how about a time frame for this to be put back?

For me, this is a bigger issue than extra slots (have 4 accounts, i know its silly, but ...) and I want to move some toons around to better use their skills. Also, with the merge I have toons from both that would be better moved around.
    I have requested this type of basic project management roadmap many times, but it appears they either don't have it (very likely given they have never made a date) or they aren't willing to share it (also very likely given that they have never made a date). Either way, doubt you'll get anything (even though they should easily be able to answer if they wanted to).
    Proud Member of Paradise

Playing the waiting game more.

Bump

Few days ≠ 1 month

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Riftsoarer View Post
    It's up again.
    +1

I was just informed these came back up yesterday. Transfer away!
    Effiluna
    Community Manager
    (Twitter)(Facebook)(Feedback)

Price check on transfer?
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Lol.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Price check on transfer?
    1200 FC points (thats half price currently) = 10€
    'Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.'

Fhinn, TL7 Neutral Gunslinger // Countinn, TL5 Neutral Trader
    Sleekitt TL5 Clan Fixer

Shattered Dreams, of ye olde RK2 Recruitment thread

Can characters on "merged" accounts be dual logged?

(I know they can't if they are on same account, but one from each of two merged accounts?)

Yes.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Only if they are a Crat and some other toon
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Yes.
    Thanks.

Next: What are the advantages/disadvantages of merging two or more accounts? I only play a couple of months a year. Usually activating 1-3 accounts at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Loknuck View Post
    Thanks.

Next: What are the advantages/disadvantages of merging two or more accounts? I only play a couple of months a year. Usually activating 1-3 accounts at a time.
    FC points are shared between merged accounts. I can spend my FC points on either my froob or paid account.

Other game accounts (e.g AoC and TSW) also share these FC points if merged under a master account. I can therefore spend my FC points i got through my AO sub on stuff in AoC.

You can transfer characters btw merged accounts.
    'Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.'

Fhinn, TL7 Neutral Gunslinger // Countinn, TL5 Neutral Trader
    Sleekitt TL5 Clan Fixer

Shattered Dreams, of ye olde RK2 Recruitment thread

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast