Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nanomage NT with 300 symbs?

well, after some work today: got almost all 300s in, but failed at the feet, lwrist and r.arm. bit sad there, but when i redid my calcs on teh agi, noticed i had a +10 put in as +100. silly me -.-
    but ill certainly try again, once i have BoC and gemini's doubleband. well, sadly, not the easiest-to-obtain items. prolly have the 3rd health research before i get the burden, but hey, keeps me busy maybe FC will give us some nice +agi items for HuD too, it would be a lil boost. might even be able to put in the feet then

:edit: so, what am i doing with the r.arm, l.wrist and feet? prolly going to use evade/dodge/aad feet, NR/RS l.wrist and str/aad/nrange in the r.arm. not sure with the str on it tho...maybe ill go B&E, since i still love to farm 250rk mishs with my nt

:edit2: after a bit of looking around, i decided to go for the 270feet symb, a 280r.arm and a 280r.wrist, as i already have em. but for the l.wrist, definitively going for the imp there, once i farmed myself one
    Last edited by sannz; Sep 19th, 2007 at 06:40:43.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

You've got the Dustbrigade stuff of course? That's +62 agi more than we could get previously...
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

medic/masterpiece bracer, sigil, 270evening star, 252evening star, db sleeves&pants, 190miy ranged gloves, S10 agi item, S10 treatment item, inf key, yellow belt, agi/sen ncu, master g, lvl1health research, 230ish agi contract, 300waist&leg symbs, and ofc the +2 cookies
    the waist and leg i could put 300agi imps in tho, since id gain a few points there too

got the back, feet, chest and head free for stuff. what i used was kirch, would have had access to a pioneer backpack, if that 1 point would ahve made the diff.
    could as well have farmed myself some OTAF boots, which add 4 more than kirch.
    what i dont have is the mystery of pisces, the BoC and the gemini bracer.
    thats pretty much it. so, did i miss any items out, that would have given me better agi? i mean, i was pretty short of organising an all-day-lotv raid just to get 2 300 evening star rings, if they would have done the trick for me -.-
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

No Feline Grace?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    No Feline Grace?
    rofl <3 but, yea, had that -.-
    keep smiling

Just done full 300 symbs on my doc (except wrists and r-arm, since using imps there).

Can safely say I will not bother doing this on NT also. I'll probably bump up the 'easy' slots to 300 at some point, but the rest can settle at 280/90.

Plus there is the sucky thing to consider with NT that some slots will push up my HP, which is unfortunately bad, so I guess those symbs wont be too high.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    medic/masterpiece bracer, sigil, 270evening star, 252evening star, db sleeves&pants, 190miy ranged gloves, S10 agi item, S10 treatment item, inf key, yellow belt, agi/sen ncu, master g, lvl1health research, 230ish agi contract, 300waist&leg symbs, and ofc the +2 cookies
    the waist and leg i could put 300agi imps in tho, since id gain a few points there too

got the back, feet, chest and head free for stuff. what i used was kirch, would have had access to a pioneer backpack, if that 1 point would ahve made the diff.
    could as well have farmed myself some OTAF boots, which add 4 more than kirch.
    what i dont have is the mystery of pisces, the BoC and the gemini bracer.
    thats pretty much it. so, did i miss any items out, that would have given me better agi? i mean, i was pretty short of organising an all-day-lotv raid just to get 2 300 evening star rings, if they would have done the trick for me -.-
    wot gear u had for the other skils, str setup, stam setup?
    Last edited by m0003; Sep 22nd, 2007 at 19:22:17.
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    so, did i miss any items out, that would have given me better agi?
    What i did when i got my symbs in was equip a g-staff

I even considered leaving deck behind and go 2he back then.

Note: i did not had (and still don't have) burden, but with db stuff i'm quite sure at least chest was possible to do as 300 before DB.

I'm not sure if my equip is updated, but i will update it tomorrow, this was all done pre-LE, pre-DB and without burden.
    Last edited by Ydernola; Sep 23rd, 2007 at 04:28:25.
    Fumbling Ydernola Fingers - Lvl 220 / 25 / 68 NT Equip
    Dragon Thleed Slayer - Lvl 220 / 28 / 70 Doctor - Equip
    Agro Magy Magnet 220 / 30 / 70 Soldier Equip (Ungimping in progress)
    The Xopxop Machine - Luvchild - Lvl 174 / 19 Advie Equip
    Apparatchikk 174/16 Crat
    Belchior 220 / 16 Keeper

And 8 more unfinished projects...

President of Asgard & Midgard

managed to put r-hand in, ear, and l-hand
    now im supposed to put left arm, but it already buffs str.so i need 44 str over to swap it...

Quote Originally Posted by m0003 View Post
    managed to put r-hand in, ear, and l-hand
    now im supposed to put left arm, but it already buffs str.so i need 44 str over to swap it...
    throwing out some suggestions.

behe and prod str?
    3927 Notums?
    Dreadloch NM Booster+ normal one?
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanx View Post
    throwing out some suggestions.

behe and prod str?
    3927 Notums?
    Dreadloch NM Booster+ normal one?
    forgot abt dreadloch booster, but that would gime 20more str

nm beta? iirc that adds str.

miy tank armor boots?
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

i got on all str/stam/sense based finaly
    ============
    ear - str
    l-arm - str
    waist - str
    l-hand - str

head - stam
    r-hand - stam
    chest - stam

eye - sense
    leg - sens
    r-wrist - sens
    ===================
    leaving me with agi ones

l-wrist = agi
    r-arm = agi
    feet - agi

now im having problem getting 1276 agi ...
    got boc/albtraum bracer/gemini band//db sleeves // 260 eye of evening stars//hiqh ql miy.. but stil 50 agi short and i perked all agi i found

what are you using for Guns?

MTI VP 300 Gold +30
    O.E.T. Co. Urban Sniper Kaiser +30, if you can meet the shotgun req.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanx View Post
    what are you using for Guns?

MTI VP 300 Gold +30
    O.E.T. Co. Urban Sniper Kaiser +30, if you can meet the shotgun req.
    usint Tsakachumi PTO-HV6 Counter-Sniper Rifle +25 agi since its easy to equip
    im considering master g-staf but dunno if i can get it on even if i borrow full strong/merc armor

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by m0003 View Post
    usint Tsakachumi PTO-HV6 Counter-Sniper Rifle +25 agi since its easy to equip
    im considering master g-staf but dunno if i can get it on even if i borrow full strong/merc armor
    You need a ql250+ Right Arm implant with 2HB, Brawling and Fast Attack. Then buff Brutal Thug, Dirty Fighter, Composites and 150ish Wrangle. Wrangle can be smaller if you perk some Champion of Heavy Infantry. Then equip full set of strong/merc/commando and the Master G-Staff will go in without spending any IPs. GL.
    Prolly you'll have to wait for Global Advantage Health level 3 anyway and possibly some agil tower contract.
    Last edited by ZeRiddler; Sep 24th, 2007 at 09:42:23.
    ZeRiddler(220/30/70) - Current Equipment Setup - Current Perks Setup - First lvl 220 clanner NT on RK2!
    Power-Gamer At-Large - So eager to play, so reluctant to admit it... Blogging about The MMORPG World in a Nutshell!
    TinyMiner Auto Mining Bot for Eve Online - A veritable ISK machine, this is your EVE ONLINE MINER of choice!
    With such an Eve Online Mining Bot you will dominate New Eden! Become an Eve Online tycoon with this EVE MINING BOT!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRiddler View Post
    You need a ql250+ Right Arm implant with 2HB, Brawling and Fast Attack. Then buff Brutal Thug, Dirty Fighter, Composites and 150ish Wrangle. Wrangle can be smaller if you perk some Champion of Heavy Infantry. Then equip full set of strong/merc/commando and the Master G-Staff will go in without spending any IPs. GL.
    Prolly you'll have to wait for Global Advantage Health level 3 anyway and possibly some agil tower contract.
    ye managed to get stick on but stil bit short like 10 points, 8 with extruder bar
    got global advantage 1 also

failed to put 300 feet, Zeriddler was right, need much more then what we got now

was at 1235 agi/ 2130 treat // 1300ish inteli/psy

probably with high ql org contract and health 3 its doable, for now i settled for 290 feet and full 300 on rest

edited: i did put leg, the feet was the one that didnt go in, and settled for 290
    Last edited by m0003; Sep 25th, 2007 at 12:31:02.

Gweh, only a few month ago Delerium and me had the best symb set up that I knew of on rk2 for NTs, now any Clan fr00b NT has more ql 300 symbs than me in... you guys are gonna compel me to re-re-re-retwink into full 300, feet and leg included just to keep my braggin rights... ><
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Got all 300er Symbs on - except Brain and R. Hand. Was too lazy but it wouldn´t have been a problem to put even them in. It was possible w/o most of the little pandestuff, only 1-2 symbs req. agility where I do have da benefit from beeing Fex. I had to fight with int/psy and I know that I wouldn´t have fought that much - if I was a NM. For sure.
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Dumonde
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Rank1
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Maxwell
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Zidane
    ..:: 220|28|66|e|::.. Isaak
    ..:: 215|20|56|e|::.. Rumb0
    ..:: 215|15|29|e|::.. Tiesto-1
    ..:: 212|17|46|e|::.. Pulsedriver
    ..:: 210|08|09|e|::.. Unseen

.. :: Punk :: ..

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast