Thread: Council of Truth Press Release - February 11, 29483

Council of Truth Press Release - February 11, 29483

New Faces, New Directives...

Clans Slowly Return to the Council of Truth

We would like to take a moment to welcome back Clan Leet and Clan Twilight Night into the halls of the Council of Truth. We also would like to welcome back Clerical Staff Member, Captain "Steelyglint" Arai. We've missed him.

Starting Early:

In keeping with tradition, Veteran Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu of the clan Forsaken called for a Clan Remembrance Day event. We have begun the organizational process and are moving along swiftly, hoping to do some things that have been a long time coming. Look for more announcements in the future! All clans loyal to the cause are welcome to attend. Time and Location to be announced.

Wiping the Slate:

Cherelle "Xeenah" Clay, Clerical Staffer extrodinaire, has made it her sole goal in life to clear our rosters of inactive clans. So, if your clan is lapsed in attendance and you still would like to show up, send us a message at our gridsite address www.counciloftruth.org. Let us know you're still interested or still alive.

Secret Stuff:

There was <<<Encrypted>>>. We all <<<Encrypted>>>. Once the first <<<Encrypted>>>. Silverstone amended that if <<<Encrypted>>>. We supported it.

Thanks for reading! Come visit us at www.counciloftruth.org and let us know your opinion.

Taren Gorslin
    Veteran of Rising Phoenix
    Council of Truth Clerical Staff
    Last edited by Astera; Feb 12th, 2009 at 03:29:15. Reason: minor grammatical error

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    There was <<<Encrypted>>>. We all <<<Encrypted>>>. Once the first <<<Encrypted>>>. Silverstone amended that if <<<Encrypted>>>. We supported it.
    Interesting!
    Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    We also would like to welcome back Clerical Staff Member, Captain "Steelyglint" Arai. We've missed him.]
    ((Bout time m8))
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

It's a pleasure to be back and forfilling my duties as a clerical . it was an even bigger pleasure to see more new clans attending the meeting.

(Thanks Gun )

Xenoclast "Steelyglint Arai

Veteran of Rising Pheniox
    CoT Clerical Staff.

http://www.counciloftruth.org/

Quote Originally Posted by steelyglint View Post
    It's a pleasure to be back and forfilling my duties as a clerical . it was an even bigger pleasure to see more new clans attending the meeting.

(Thanks Gun )

Xenoclast "Steelyglint Arai

Veteran of Rising Pheniox
    CoT Clerical Staff.

http://www.counciloftruth.org/
    Good news stacking up indeed! I'm looking forward to the upcoming meetings *grins broadly* Welcome back!

"Ah, Clan Rememberance Day! Why I remember giving this speech...." Cathern started reciting to her pet leet one of the speeches she gave. The irony of giving a speech to a group of fractious clanners and a leet was lost on both the leet and Cathern.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.