Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: MA concerns, requests and general wishlist

wtb some kind of hp decreaser nano? For BS and duels with AS professions. Atm on tl5 BS im getting my ass handed to me by any agent who can root +spam o. Kinda sad really when they dont even cap AS on me hlaf the time...

I'd really liek to see dome multi melle added to some of our nanos or a multi meele nano. Advies got it, and shades (and special armor, and perk lines and reseach...).
    It sucks that for shen stick i not only have to reperk but actually have to change symbs as well.
    Last edited by ninor; Jun 20th, 2008 at 22:00:57.

Since in his infinite wisdom dev`s decided tha our spec. attacks should be like nanos, and as they do nanobot damage i would like to see their damage and nano dots from Bleesed with Thunder, Shen, and Touch of Sai Fung affected by +% nano dmg modifier from items.

and we should get crit chance on nanos along with short term +add nano damage buffs
    Souljah29, 220/70 Soldier- President of Hunters RK1
    Funkyka 220/70 MA, General
    Proud former Asgard/Mindvision

To the 4 posts above me, utterly ludicrous.

AS and SA are SUPPOSED to be about the only specials that can hit ma's no reason to nerf that (though I do hate the specials myself)

as far as the multi melee buffs, we don’t need them, there is a general perk line if you REALLY want to go that far but complaining about how advies and shades got them? Those 2 classes are actually MEANT to duel wield.

the dmg that we currently get from BwT is perfectly ok, and there is no way in hell i would put on a nanodmg+% item just to increase the dmg from it, the special already dose far more then enough dmg and on top of that theres the melee shield dmg you get from it as well, I cant comment on ToSF because i have never used it (to low to use it just yet)

No, just no. Here is why, if nanos could crit that means nts can crit, if nt's can crit NO ONE COULD KILL NT'S!!! ever wonder why for the most part nano init is untouched on crit scopes? because nanos DONT crit, if fc suddenly made them crit you would have nt's running around tl5 bs ****ting out 4k dmg and couple with that the + nano dmg they already get and you have a very nasty person running around, god only knows what that would make tl7 bs like...

If there is any thing ma's need its

1) A new heal with at least a 5 sec recharge (11s is utter bull)

2) way more evades (with they way they currently run its hard for ma's to tank any thing)

3) Something to make us actually VALUABLE in a team.

And that’s about it, more AR would be nice to but that ones not a must.

Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    the dmg that we currently get from BwT is perfectly ok, and there is no way in hell i would put on a nanodmg+% item just to increase the dmg from it, the special already dose far more then enough dmg and on top of that theres the melee shield dmg you get from it as well, I cant comment on ToSF because i have never used it (to low to use it just yet)

Level and gain wisdom.

Perfected Infused Dust Brigade Bracer adds 4% , you will want to have one.
    Alien Combat Directive Controller adds another 2%, you will want to have one.

Dmg dont ends on BwT.

and to add to my former post, damage from Sappo and Enigma should be affected by +% dmg as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagabunda View Post
    Level and gain wisdom.

Perfected Infused Dust Brigade Bracer adds 4% , you will want to have one.
    Alien Combat Directive Controller adds another 2%, you will want to have one.

Dmg dont ends on BwT.

and to add to my former post, damage from Sappo and Enigma should be affected by +% dmg as well.
    Well like I said the dmg from BwT is more then enough as it is, and even if the +% items DID increese the dmg it would do it just like hots, only effect the first tick, the rest would be the same, still im aggainst the idea.

Why are you against the idea? It's just more damage in a sensible fashion. More damage would never hurt considering how many profs are catching up/surpassing us on PvM.
    Souljah29, 220/70 Soldier- President of Hunters RK1
    Funkyka 220/70 MA, General
    Proud former Asgard/Mindvision

I wouldn't have a problem with our MA attacks that deal nano damage being affected by nano damage modifiers. It wouldn't fix what needs to be addressed, it's not even in line with what needs to be addressed, but it would be a slight gesture from FC to show us that they still know that we're here.
    They told me to shoot straight
    Don't pull the trigger squeeze
    That will ensure a kill
    A kill is what you want
    A kill is why we breed

10,000 voices 100 guns
    100 decibels turns to one
    One bullet one empty head

I'm against it because of what timmy just said, It's not needed, I would rather have fc fix one of the problems we alredy have then pump up our ma attacks, it would be nice to have but its just not what we need.

Since we're not gonna get any new heals anytime soon...

I'd really like to see our entire heal line revamped into having no recharge whatsoever (it's not like we're casting anything else mid-fight, damage buffs are rare too), but instead, when casted it'd put a lock nano on our heals with the same (or hopefully lower...) duration as the recharge on them at the moment (the same way "Fists of the Winter Flame" works now)
    That way FC won't give us a better heal - but we will at least not get stuck in recharge for ridiculous amounts of time.

And one more thing... change the damn damage buffs icons from the procs to look differently from the nano ones,I drain my nano pool countless numbers of times thinking that that damn thing's running out when it's not
    zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

my only concern with that being how the heal works would be having to quite often check my ncu to see if I can heal or not. or spamming it when i think 10s is up.

other MAs thoughts on CriticalDmg's post?

the winter flame one is a minor one that I think we can get changed.
    MA-Glassgoat 220/30/70 - pvm-ish//pvp-ish
    Doc- Dimedoc - 220/30/60ish
    Agent-Ipressoudie 170/19/42 - equipment
    Fixer-Blehmeh 207/30/64ish
    MP-Dougmp 118/13/?? - Work in Progress
    Enf - Cashewsftw 76/8/?? - Work in Progess
    MA - Gravyma 60/6/14 - equipment
    Agent-Portly 30/3 - equipment
    General of Ring of Destruction

Unity's MA Skill Calculator

nano recharge bar doesn't always show up anyway, and sometimes from about 10secs after previous heal I'll be spamming SoR just to get it as soon as possible.. what's the harm in spamming it a bit?
    fists of winter flame isnt only example of ncu lockout, improved complete heal works exactly the same way for example, 4 secs recharge but 20(?) secs lockout..

IMO it's not that we can only heal every 11.23s (well it is, but thats not the only problem with it), it's that our specials, swaps and other things are locked out at the same time
    Maopic 2202670
    Mypetrocks 2202370
    Drmao 2202467
    Sirmao 1741242
    General of Asgard

improved ffok 210 ma 4% crit 80SA

just my 2 cent...

and pl0x make timers on the buffs longer than it takes to equip/deequip the nanodeck kthxbye

Quote Originally Posted by CriticalDmg View Post
    Since we're not gonna get any new heals anytime soon...

I'd really like to see our entire heal line revamped into having no recharge whatsoever (it's not like we're casting anything else mid-fight, damage buffs are rare too), but instead, when casted it'd put a lock nano on our heals with the same (or hopefully lower...) duration as the recharge on them at the moment (the same way "Fists of the Winter Flame" works now)
    That way FC won't give us a better heal - but we will at least not get stuck in recharge for ridiculous amounts of time.

Bump to that

Quote Originally Posted by glassgoat View Post
    my only concern with that being how the heal works would be having to quite often check my ncu to see if I can heal or not. or spamming it when i think 10s is up.

other MAs thoughts on CriticalDmg's post?
    You're already spamming AS/brawl, having the ability to swap w/o any recharge's worth the extra spamming of the heals.

I think almost everyone stopped reading this thread after so many people made so many threads that would've ended up in the suggestions forums and not here, but no GMs reading MA forums.. so.. eh..
    zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

I don't know I like having something that can tell me when I can stop running in BS for a fraction of second to heal in time.
    Joeymtl The Renaissance
    Tsbish (Tradeskiller)
    Shibasama (lvl 5 with Feeble Gladiatorbot & Red Line)
    Achiever 66.67%, Killer 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Socializer 46.67%

Quote Originally Posted by CriticalDmg View Post
    You're already spamming AS/brawl, having the ability to swap w/o any recharge's worth the extra spamming of the heals.

nah AS/Brawl are on your hotbars, you can see when they are up again.
    MA-Glassgoat 220/30/70 - pvm-ish//pvp-ish
    Doc- Dimedoc - 220/30/60ish
    Agent-Ipressoudie 170/19/42 - equipment
    Fixer-Blehmeh 207/30/64ish
    MP-Dougmp 118/13/?? - Work in Progress
    Enf - Cashewsftw 76/8/?? - Work in Progess
    MA - Gravyma 60/6/14 - equipment
    Agent-Portly 30/3 - equipment
    General of Ring of Destruction

Unity's MA Skill Calculator

tbo All MA needs is New heal with lower recharge, More Evades and More AR maybe and brawl unable to miss or stuns last longer 3 sec is stupid... then FC would of shown us some love

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf2k7 View Post
    tbo All MA needs is New heal with lower recharge, More Evades and More AR maybe and brawl unable to miss or stuns last longer 3 sec is stupid... then FC would of shown us some love
    Maybe you didn't notice but we have recived new heal and new evade nano which is stackable with RI (even tho it debuffs RS it's still a nice addition to our toolset). As for AR...I think it's just ok. We can reach kinda high AR if you know how and got the right stuff. Not in every setup, not all ppl can afford such a setup but that's definitely what I love bout MAs. And I see no reason for 100% brawl or longer lasting stuns (ok that recharge on BBCS could be removed imo).

Edit: This goes for TL7 MAs ofc. If you meant some lower TLs then you should make your post more specific.
    Last edited by kotty1; Dec 4th, 2008 at 00:55:35.
    Kotty • Drush • Guzzler • Farminator

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast