Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: rk 2 = Clan 0.00%

rk 2 = Clan 0.00%

This deserves its own thread.

Gz to Omni faction for a lot of hard work, Thanks to clan for actually trying to defend and take sites.

Cheers.

yes gz on omni's first time to 0% clan, im sure all of omni get huge boners :S laf
    it funny how clan 0%'d omni like 3-4 times already and never bragged like this :S
    half of omni have neutnet bans now from posting stupid about the 0% laf
    Last edited by Anarrina; Dec 19th, 2011 at 13:58:42. Reason: removed obscenities

GZ omelet

It was written in Rubi-Ka story, FC forecast the Victory of Omni-Tech and finally they succeed after discouraging all players with fake New engine announcement.
    That took 10 years to omners from Rimor 2 to achieved this "exploit" when clanners accomplish it 3rd times.

This is the end of Civil War and prolly the end of the game.
    Thx FC, goodbye Means goodluck for ur future activity.

THE END

Clan For Life!!!

gz. you took all Clanners' (all 13 of them). Good job!
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

Quote Originally Posted by ManGarage View Post
    yes gz on omni's first time to 0% clan, im sure all of omni get huge boners :S laf
    it funny how clan 0%'d omni like 3-4 times already and never bragged like this :S
    half of omni have neutnet bans now from posting stupid about the 0% laf
    Oh please, I can't even remember the amount of times I have seen clans gloat about getting omni down to 0% :P

Way to go omni, was about damn time!

Quote Originally Posted by Drixe31 View Post
    GZ omelet

It was written in Rubi-Ka story, FC forecast the Victory of Omni-Tech and finally they succeed after discouraging all players with fake New engine announcement.
    That took 10 years to omners from Rimor 2 to achieved this "exploit" when clanners accomplish it 3rd times.

This is the end of Civil War and prolly the end of the game.
    Thx FC, goodbye Means goodluck for ur future activity.

THE END

Clan For Life!!!
    Can haz stuffz?
    Last edited by Anarrina; Dec 19th, 2011 at 13:58:26.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

hy conquered dreams plz u all have vitamin D deficiency from not leaving ur houses for weeks to accomplish this? :S

all 13 clans.... u guys had all the same twinks now as u did 2+ years ago when u banned someone on omni side.... it was fair game, we made u quit after we raped ur 20+ tl 5 clan on that sunday 3 weeks ago.... as i recall.... the best of the best clan were there... or all of DI's tl 3/4's online just 2+ weeks ago and omni zerged em.... Omni just were better...

Summary= atleast show some respect...

The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Quote Originally Posted by ManGarage View Post
    Yea right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QecG9...3&feature=plcp

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...highlight=clan

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...highlight=clan

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...ht=omni&page=2

And that's only few threads I could find. I'm sure there's a lot more.

I find it highly amusing that when Omni accomplishes this it's ofcourse due to the lack of population which only affects Clan, not Omni at all. Oh and all Omni's are sploiters ofcourse, and have no life. Also it was naturally easy for Omni since all the Clans moved to RK1 or SW:TOR so that there is no defense.

Yep, that is certainly how it is.

so this makes neuts the best faction on RK2 since they were never at 0.00 %
    [] |_| |* \/\/ /-\ `/

Quote Originally Posted by Arguru View Post
    I find it highly amusing that when Omni accomplishes this it's ofcourse due to the lack of population which only affects Clan, not Omni at all. Oh and all Omni's are sploiters ofcourse, and have no life. Also it was naturally easy for Omni since all the Clans moved to RK1 or SW:TOR so that there is no defense.

Yep, that is certainly how it is.
    Poor "loosers" will always be poor. Even with (H)excuses. I dont think irony or sarcasm will help on that.

Grats to ommers for finally paying back!
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

I came here to taunt rk2 clan for not being very good at NW.
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

didn't all the rk2 clans move to rk1? so basically. lawl big accomplishment :P

Neutral sidexp seems a tad high though. This should be fixed.
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    NeutralOmni-without-tokenboard sidexp seems a tad high though. This should be fixed.
    fixed that for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    didn't all the rk2 clans move to rk1? so basically. lawl big accomplishment :P
    You forgot to mention they have moved to SW: ToR, they have been having life etc. I mean c'mon. When clan won it was no different. They won because of 3 main factors: more players, better leadership and couple of sleepless nights and Bruce (because he was such a great leader of course) .
    Last edited by Scottik; Dec 19th, 2011 at 17:53:35.

that too. it took an exodus of 2 clan tl7 pvp orgs leaving to swtor and mavritanic rerolling rk2 for omni to actually start trying on rk1.

TBH, even if clan doesn't have the numbers they did back then. CD has the twinks, the will and the man power to to this again.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast