Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Atlantean] The OOC thread!!

[Atlantean] The OOC thread!!

I couldn't honestly figure out any other place to put this into, but seeing as how often Ch42 explodes into a fit of OOC chatter, there might be demand for this for the sake of keeping notes of ongoing plotlines and general RP related lip-flappery. I think we can all find use for it.

I'll start: Holy crap Agrestus = Validius Hunt. It's official and public now as of yesterday. You bastard of a man. 1,5 years of still ongoing plotlines and now this D:
    Last edited by Noxira; Feb 19th, 2018 at 09:37:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirura View Post
    Holy crap Agrestus = Validius Hunt.
    That was a small shock when i heard it too
    *Giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Now that my /RP partner is back, I'm sure stuff will pick up a bit. <3
    ~[[ Trying to be active on forums. ]]~

Yeah seriously that was like being an 8 year old kid on christmas eve and getting told Santa is actually just your fat uncle in a cheap costume and a beard.
    Exactly! :'D
    But still, Good job Agre, i doubt that there were many that guessed/ had a "hunch"?
    *Giggle*

Holy crap Agrestus = Validius Hunt. It's official and public now as of yesterday. You bastard of a man. 1,5 years of still ongoing plotlines and now this D:
    Hahaha... But seriously, I couldn't have done it without all of you <3
    I can feel the pressure being relieved already... woo!

The reasons for keeping it a secret in the first place traces too far back for me to remember the exact reason, but over time the reputation developed into two entirely different people that became more and more difficult to keep both active.
    Though, it has been fun, and I can finally relax for once.
    Last edited by Agrestus; Dec 8th, 2009 at 18:10:32.
    = Captain "Arthazar" Harcrow (Captain of The Phoenix Fortune)
    = Reporter "Lucetta" Phoenix (IRRK Freelance Reporter)
    = Sir "Sterlings" Furlocke (The Old English Trading Co.)
    = Dr. Malcom "Cormack" Ardman (University of Borealis)
    = "Paulon" McPhasefront, "Georj" Hairyson, "Johnar" Lemon & "Morninn" Starr (The Leetles)
    = "Gridfeed" (Camera Drone)
    = Director "Dartello" Marello (Black-Net)
    = DCI "Validius" Hunt (Department of Investigations)
    = DS John "Streller" (Department of Investigations)

= Major "Jimako" Jones (OTAF)
    = Mack "Teffler" Falloway (Clan hunter/trader)

Quote Originally Posted by Agrestus View Post
    The reasons for keeping it a secret in the first place traces too far back for me to remember the exact reason.
    At least one of us can remeber then.
    Numpty.
    Want me to explain why DoI was formed and why it was secret who actually ran it?
    And whilst im at it Black Net as well?

Hurray! and good boy Tuxcie is ofcourse my creepy dark evil entity that hopped out at times when RP became way to sweet cozy and huggable..
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Chaupin View Post
    Hurray! and good boy Tuxcie is ofcourse my creepy dark evil entity that hopped out at times when RP became way to sweet cozy and huggable..
    o_o''
    Oh wait... *laughter*
    Last edited by Ciyanid; Dec 9th, 2009 at 17:47:12.
    *Giggle*

oh. I thought every RP character was Dabblez.....
    --Victor "Eeod" Linear. R.U.R. Engineer --
    Hath not a machine gears?
    Hath not a machine cogs, racks, pinions, cutters, bearings, spindles?
    Fed with the same electric, hurt with the same bits of grit getting in our works, subject to the same gremlins, healed by the same brute force, ignorance and big hammer as a human is?
    If you program us, do we not manufacture?
    If you take us apart, do we not shoot springs all over the floor?
    If you oil us, do we not purr?
    And if you ignore us.......... Do we not get ideas?

Yeah, we're aaaaall Dabblez, Eeod. Even you.
    = "Paulon" McPhasefront, "Georj" Hairyson, "Johnar" Lemon & "Morninn" Starr (The Leetles)

I'm Dabblez and so's my Wife!
    Scene :: Meta-Physicist :: 220/30/70
    Scenetoo :: Trader :: 204/28/52
    Scentinal :: Enforcer :: 165/22/33
    Scenato :: Keeper :: 136/16/25

AO Universe - by players, for players :: former general of Omni-Pol

Yeah seriously that was like being an 8 year old kid on christmas eve and getting told Santa is actually just your fat uncle in a cheap costume and a beard.
    Wut!

Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Quote Originally Posted by Eeod View Post
    oh. I thought every RP character was Dabblez.....
    It's funny. Because I switched from Rimor because of Dabblez.

And Agre: Awesome !
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Of course if you are all my alts, it follows I wrote all the above posts as well.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Quote Originally Posted by Agrestus View Post
    Hahaha... But seriously, I couldn't have done it without all of you <3
    I can feel the pressure being relieved already... woo!

The reasons for keeping it a secret in the first place traces too far back for me to remember the exact reason, but over time the reputation developed into two entirely different people that became more and more difficult to keep both active.
    Though, it has been fun, and I can finally relax for once.
    I remember rolling one of the first 6 toons that founded the DoI... sadly I had to stop with that toon and most of my RP in general... real life and all.

I remember having to march in rank when ever we where not in a mission leveling up and even think we had a small run in with a Neutral Org that thought we where omni spies in Bor (this was near the Free Bor days and all that neutral rights jazz)

I think I may have a chat log saved some where with Arge explaining the rules of conduct and why we had to keep our mains a secret.
    Alexanderw 220/17 Opi MA Current setup work in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabblez View Post
    Of course if you are all my alts, it follows I wrote all the above posts as well.
    spammer :P
    Scene :: Meta-Physicist :: 220/30/70
    Scenetoo :: Trader :: 204/28/52
    Scentinal :: Enforcer :: 165/22/33
    Scenato :: Keeper :: 136/16/25

AO Universe - by players, for players :: former general of Omni-Pol

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderw View Post
    I remember rolling one of the first 6 toons that founded the DoI... sadly I had to stop with that toon and most of my RP in general... real life and all.

I remember having to march in rank when ever we where not in a mission leveling up and even think we had a small run in with a Neutral Org that thought we where omni spies in Bor (this was near the Free Bor days and all that neutral rights jazz)

I think I may have a chat log saved some where with Arge explaining the rules of conduct and why we had to keep our mains a secret.
    Ah, those were the days Glad to see some of the original founding members to this little thing are still alive and kicking. Wasn't your toon Ilasia or something along those lines? I remember you were the medic if I'm right

Those were back in the days without social tab, so we had to wear different coloured robes to signify rank... It looked awful but we all hoped to lvl to 50 so that the basic tech armour could be worn at least. Though, that little social tab patch saved us from all that agony.

It's funny that as they originally suspected we were spies, we've now joined the corporation when I never thought they would back then... They're psychics, honestly. Now I just need to figure out a way for that lovely little group to blend in to the corporation without disturbing anything already there. Hopefully, I'll work something out. It's had a very long history for something originally supposed to be a one time event like Third Faction's Fright Night and pirate parties, and I'd hate to shut it down after all this time.

For a lot of neutrals, especially Third Faction's roleplayers, it almost developed into a tradition that you'd have an officer for a while, and then mysteriously vanish only to have me struggle to find a replacement :P
    We've been in riots, investigations, scraps with Omni-Pol, deals with Omni-Reform, spying on LTC's, even pulled off a comedy sketch during the ARK Expo involving a DoI trainee "Darvus" getting knocked out by flying coffee cups after Detective Constable Burkitt rigged the machine as a prank. They've been viewed from su****ious, funny and scary viewpoints from those that came in contact with them, and I'm happy to say I'm proud of it all and everyone who helped turn this little idea into something a lot bigger and a lot longer lasting than I ever anticipated.

While they may have been edgy with the ARK Events Team due to the ICC link (my bad there) it was fixed by becoming private investigators and now belong in the corporation, so I hope any problems in the past can be avoided and all the good side of this little venture remembered and encouraged to continue.

The DoI finally opened applications recently for anyone that wanted to try a shot at possibly some of the strictest but most rewarding RP I've ever handled and taught (I'm not the best RPer out there, but at least people may have learnt something and had fun :P), and while the applications have been small in numbers they've resulted in some excellent RPers trying their hand at the DoI. Though, I'd never want to steal any thunder from Omni-Pol, so I'd love to see if I can get something sorted out there and possibly make the DoI a true Omni-Pol affiliate rather than this newly omletted band of investigators that irritate the Pollers. (though that could be fun too, we'll see how it works out )

A quote from Eeod I found rather funny: "DCI Hunt said that the DoI investigates serious crime and Omni-Pol handles parking tickets..."

Jokes and babble aside, I'd love to get them fully integrated into OP relations and OT roleplay, and I think we'd all enjoy to help create future plotlines and events in the future.
    Last edited by Agrestus; Dec 14th, 2009 at 22:40:43.

nope I was SargeB

I was the tactical officer and weapons man.... I still remember every one insisting that I use the Banana gun for a while... that and other over sized and odd shaped guns.

Oh yeah that's right, Ilasia was Iaitoo

The banana gun suited you. Honest.

remember the random one I found in mission that shot big blue fire balls ?

I remember it scaring the hell out of you seeing as I shot it for the first time behind you

That thing was huge, it took up the whole bloody screen every time you fired it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast