Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Omni-Tek Press Release: Operational Update on Situation in Borealis

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperiaa View Post
    Quote you = "you get the brown goose award for most silly omni to post in these threads for oooh I think a year? Wow.. I mean at least the others have some sort of intelligeble fact or something. You Madam are a laugh a syllable. Thank you for making my night. Hearing the words you said coming from the "Omni" side of the fence is just.. I mean. Priceless. Thank you for making me smile"

Quote me = "yours laughing all the way down each and every line"

copycat posting, noting intelligent to post, cant think for yourself ?

Point made, debate closed, end of my point, thank you so very much for showing just how intelligent clan really is on recruiting intelligent people

I rest my case quite happy now.

*laughs even more* Is that what you were trying to say? Yours laughing all the way down each and every line? Hmm perhaps I do not understand the dialect from your planet very well. I thought you saw me laughing and were commenting on it. *shrugs* but in any case. I am probably one of the most outspoken free thinkers here and get jaded for it all the time. The fact remains that Omni is known for its party line views and its propeganda machines. The clans are known for their free thinkers, highly and often overly opinionated members, etc.. etc.. etc.. Which is why I had no choice but to laugh hysterically that you could sit on the omni side and be saying something that could not be farther from the truth. But Cheers because you have again made my day.

Bureaucracy is lovely, isnt it?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Borealis ...

LMFAO,

your so stupid it's a crime to call you that, do you yet still not understand that 1, you WOULD'NT and couldn't come to some compromise with your former employers and instead choose to revolt and to take matters (or try) into your own hands UNDERSTAND this if nothing else as this is how clan came to BE not from FREE thinkers or any of that crap that you try and force down so many throats, and then on top of this you make us all sick to TRY and twist your way out of this by trying the same old "Oh bad omni-Tek" again lmao in fact let me repeat that so we're all clear on this LMFAO.

I think you as well as a lot more others don't understand the SIMPLE concept of who in fact is the evil side here, if you ACTULLY check your history (propaganda aside) you will in FACT see (yes use eyeballs not ass to look with) that omni-tek are the ones who were **** on in first place and then sooner or later retaliate to that, but let's make it clear so no more 1, misunderstandings and 2, so no more trying to weasel out of it, WE RETALIATE AFTER FIRST, (yes first) being **** on or stole from or revolted against, GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT before you post like a moron, moron.

Clan became clan after a revolt and not being ABLE (so call free thinkers here .... lmao) to RESOLVE their difference's and chose the path of the traitor and of being a scumbag without any honour or morals, you think this is acceptable in any walk of life that anyone would welcome you with open arm's ?

Then back to the first point of being a thief and stealing and using OUR property to "build" or try and build a city is in it's self an acceptable manner or any kind of argument to try and "Free Borealis" with ? o.m.g. people as stupid as you do belong on that side and your very welcome to it because i would hate to think that i would close my options down in such a rigid manners out of anger or stupidity in some communication here, instead i point out who in fact are the evil / scum and THIEF side and who in fact RETALIATES and wont stand for it, so if that makes us evil then so be it, were as evil as any person protecting OUR equipment / lands and property 100%.

So get off your own morale high horse and take head out of that bucket of **** before you post or try and post about others, SHEESH.

And as for borealis your were told about the communication and as it's been said already just because it hasn't been brought to EVERY neutral breakfast table for your convenience it does not mean it's none the less true.

Moreover we are now back in control of OUR city once again and the final question is what are you gonna do about it except more piss and wind here ?
    Gonna ask clan for help as a neutral, your gonna look funny with another side helping "above and beyond" the call of simple help and still maintain your SO-CALLED neutral status, we don't want thief's in our back yard and ICC don't wanna help for what-ever reason, and instead agree with us and support it and you still cant get over your self's.

Get a life and get over your self rightoues attitudes i suggest before trying to spam it onto others in some twisted "free thinking" & "Morale" posting, because that ain't gonna cut no ice here.

You even have clan posting in here as so-called "support posting" but what are they gonna do about it ?, I'll tell you; post piss and wind, tut tut again at omi-tek and go about doing what SERVES their OWN interests not YOURS.

At least as a neutral your being consistent, cant get your own way, cant understand the why for's and start throwing accusations at your OWN side (namely ICC) we must have been betrayed or some such crap (feel the love and respect so called neutral's or some of them have a great respect for thier own people and can trust thier is a good reason for it BEFORE understanding or seeing a statement from them) "Reminds self to check here ONCE ICC has posted to see the eat my ass words come flowing back in here IF it turns out to be a good reason ", like the taste of it now you've had some like you did to us ?

I for one hope you choke on it as you so richly deserve.
    Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it ...

Hyperiaa, I have been choking down your drivel for about a week now, and for someone thats so big on bashing on fingerpointers, you seem to do it alot. You talk alot of **** and the more I see it, the more it looks like crying. If screaming and hatemongering are the most anyone can expect from you, then truly not even a good donkeypunch is gunna knock some wit into that idiot hollow doughnuthole on top of your shoulders.

Not that I care about helping you or anything. I feel your pathetic screaming with the lung prowess of a 6 year old with a genital wound. I betcha if I hired RUR to build a generator to harness your incessant overblown tantrums, I could power Old Athens for at least 3 generations. Do yourself a favour and stop spilling tabasco sauce and kitty litter onto your nethers. I'd also insist on diaper changing too, but I'd also like to think that is a no brainer.

... and no, I am not gunna give you a hug either. Cry more plx, kk?. I absolutely LOVE being entertained by sloppy, high velocity, ****stains like you. <3
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Nov 2nd, 2006 at 02:41:21.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Hyperiaa, I have been choking down your drivel for about a week now, and for someone thats so big on bashing on fingerpointers, you seem to do it alot. You talk alot of **** and the more I see it, the more it looks like crying. If screaming and hatemongering are the most anyone can expect from you, then truly not even a good donkeypunch is gunna knock some wit into that idiot hollow doughnuthole on top of your shoulders.

Not that I care about helping you or anything. I feel your pathetic screaming with the lung prowess of a 6 year old with a genital wound. I betcha if I hired RUR to build a generator to harness your incessant overblown tantrums, I could power Old Athens for at least 3 generations. Do yourself a favour and stop spilling tabasco sauce and kitty litter onto your nethers. I'd also insist on diaper changing too, but I'd also like to think that is a no brainer.

... and no, I am not gunna give you a hug either. Cry more plx, kk?. I absolutely LOVE being entertained by sloppy, high velocity, ****stains like you. <3
    *gives Bubba a hug* Thank you for so well putting something saving me from having to go such a route. My goodness, Hyperiaa really is Hyper isn't she? Talk about someone going high horse on their own personal soap box. I may not always see eye to eye with people but I do believe I have at least the integrity to come up with a clever euphorism vs out right vulgarity to convey a point. I am surprised I actually was able to read that post un-edited.. *chuckles* The powers that be must be sleeping. I was going to quote it.. but goodness its far to long and repetative to be worth it. I think she has spent to much time in the Omni-Approved libraries and not enough in the ICC sanctioned ones. Also known as Official history. But hey every side has their own version of how it went down. I do believe there is a famous saying however which describes this particular series of events that lead to the founding of the Clans and the eventual evolution of the Neutral populace..

"They were only Atrox's" said the OT Representative in the news report. "And we are very concerned about our equipment". Which fueled an out rage about how employees were treated which insighted peaceful protests which was met with Violence by OT officials followed by the dismembering of the first labor Unions. The abduction and off-world shipping of the first Clan leaders and eventual First and Second Rubika Wars. Now. Until I get a chance to read "Any" history book which can properly refute such events with "actual" fact. I will hold my beliefs quite in tact. And as a result of dealing with the brash and down right tactlessness of this particular Omni-slave, I will say.. Who let her outta reform before you finished formatting her brain properly? I mean wasn't there a RK health alert about individuals such as this *goes to look it up* Yep here it is.. I think you all forgot one. Can someone get ahold of the Omni-Med representatives and get this one checked out I think she is in need.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC View Post
    Public Health Warning from Omni-Med
    Tuesday 17th October 29480 - Rita Prestin
    [Global]

Announcement ID: 124-35/16-10-29480
    Regarding: Public Health.

In recent weeks, Omni-Med nurses and doctors have seen a large increase in severe cases of psychic-stress disorder otherwise known as PSO amongst Omni-Tek employees. Together with Reform, Omni-Med is therefore issuing a general health warning against this condition.

The cause of this condition is often continued stress at work, or over working, even personal problems can cause the disorder to show up. We have divided the disorder into three different stages.

The signs for stage one of this condition, can be, headaches, depression and increased aggression.

Second stage symptoms include aggressive outbursts, a sudden rise or decline in various emotions, severe headaches and sometimes, nosebleeds.

Third stage symptoms are open hostility, extreme aggression or even violence.

The disorder is easy to treat with a simple injection of stress-relieving compounds, but if the disorder is not treated, then anyone suffering, may experience medium to severe delusions or hallucinations.

If anyone is found, having the systems of stage one or two, please contact Omni-Med and get an appointment. If anyone shows symptoms for stage three, please report the person to the nearest Omni-Pol or Omni-Reform employee, who will contact Omni-Med, so we may prevent the person from becoming a danger, either to others, or to themselves.

Sincerely, Rita Prestin.
    Director, Omni-Med
    *Laughs to herself*

GG Hyperiaa

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    I am surprised I actually was able to read that post un-edited.. *chuckles* The powers that be must be sleeping. I was going to quote it.. but goodness its far to long and repetative to be worth it.
    I thought about what I was gunna say too, bit by bit. But, as I kept reading it over and over, I felt that daddy shoulda spanked her more as a child, and hence my response.

Arguing with her prolly wont work, considering what I have seen from her so far the pitch of her argument was powered purely on angst and wind force. The greatest irony of it all, was she was damning the very tact she herself was using. Hypocrisy appears to be a weapon of choice, these days. A fave tactic of mine is giving someone just enough rope to hang themselves on, but Hyperiaa spares me the trouble. I guess I should be thankful. *shrug*
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Nov 2nd, 2006 at 04:48:22.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Borealis ...

Problem is both of you know I'm correct and right about everything I've posted and have nothing "better" to post upon except petty little squabbles which both of you two in particular are masters in the `petty gener`.
    I have taken the time unlike a lot who probally dont bother to read up on past posts and those post when you dont agree and it seems to me that your behaviour takes this pattern on quite clear.
    You are both well known for it and the time has come to put your pettiness into question, a challenge which i have done and done with aplomb.
    The both of you have this knack for shooting off onto another tangent when you lose an arugment and have been quite good about it in trying to sucker in those with a weaker mind, but your hyperbally wont work with this person so sucker up and take that smack in the kisser with style, because your rein of "backside posting" is over, because there are other out here like myself that have the "RIGHT" to post what the hell we want to, this is called FREEDOM or in some areas democracy, even if you don't agree with someone have the decency and manners (of which you two don't seem to have on these forums) to agree to disagree and not post your kiddy spamming ok?

So again please sucker up agree to disagree and move on with your pointless pettiness.

At least act your shoe size and not the size of your mouth.

Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC View Post
    Public Health Warning from Omni-Med
    Tuesday 17th October 29480 - Rita Prestin
    [Global]

Announcement ID: 124-35/16-10-29480
    Regarding: Public Health.

In recent weeks, Omni-Med nurses and doctors have seen a large increase in severe cases of psychic-stress disorder otherwise known as PSO amongst Omni-Tek employees. Together with Reform, Omni-Med is therefore issuing a general health warning against this condition.

The cause of this condition is often continued stress at work, or over working, even personal problems can cause the disorder to show up. We have divided the disorder into three different stages.

The signs for stage one of this condition, can be, headaches, depression and increased aggression.

Second stage symptoms include aggressive outbursts, a sudden rise or decline in various emotions, severe headaches and sometimes, nosebleeds.

Third stage symptoms are open hostility, extreme aggression or even violence.

The disorder is easy to treat with a simple injection of stress-relieving compounds, but if the disorder is not treated, then anyone suffering, may experience medium to severe delusions or hallucinations.

If anyone is found, having the systems of stage one or two, please contact Omni-Med and get an appointment. If anyone shows symptoms for stage three, please report the person to the nearest Omni-Pol or Omni-Reform employee, who will contact Omni-Med, so we may prevent the person from becoming a danger, either to others, or to themselves.

Sincerely, Rita Prestin.
    Director, Omni-Med
    Oh dear Mahoney, did you actually go ahead and do it?
    10/10 for effort.
    0/10 for common sense.
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Problem is both of you know I'm correct and right about everything I've posted and have nothing "better" to post upon except petty little squabbles which both of you two in particular are masters in the `petty gener`.
    Thank you for pointing this out. /prostrate. I bow before your enlightened genious. I hope youre used to disappointment. Because no one cares about how overly inflated your sense of self worth is. Its ok tho. I get it. Your a hero to us all. *eyeroll*

I have taken the time unlike a lot who probally dont bother to read up on past posts and those post when you dont agree and it seems to me that your behaviour takes this pattern on quite clear.
    You have taken up not only your time with it, but precious other peoples time with your long winded and ultimately useless replies and mutterings.

You are both well known for it and the time has come to put your pettiness into question, a challenge which i have done and done with aplomb.
    Aplomb? Who talks like that?!? I dont care if you think I am petty, really. I have found as of late in order to talk to the monkey, you need to speak the monkey's language. So far I have met with a 100% success rate. I only put you on the same stage, because thats what I see. Yes, the challenge is met, and found lacking. The verbal mushroom stamping you have been on the receiving end is proof of that.

The both of you have this knack for shooting off onto another tangent when you lose an arugment and have been quite good about it in trying to sucker in those with a weaker mind, but your hyperbally (<--is this a word? Hyperbole*) wont work with this person so sucker up and take that smack in the kisser with style, because your rein of "backside posting" is over, because there are other out here like myself that have the "RIGHT" to post what the hell we want to, this is called FREEDOM or in some areas democracy, even if you don't agree with someone have the decency and manners (of which you two don't seem to have on these forums) to agree to disagree and not post your kiddy spamming ok?
    That right there was one entire sentence, I hope you took a deep breath.

Seems nothing works on you really. And as for arbitrarily deciding on "you winning" and argument like this is on a whole new level of retarded. Because you seem to be rather focused on "winning" this conversation in general. But hey, since you are so apt to judge yourself so superior... I dont mind letting you live in ignorance. =) Im still entertained so far. As for freedom and democracy, (which i find clinically lunatic to see you all heady about) as if you would know, eh? With all your imperialist notions about who owns what and who can defend what... I guess I can expect to see you on the front line battling this one out, will i? Or, are you just here to listen to yourself talk?

So again please sucker up agree to disagree and move on with your pointless pettiness.
    Oh I most agree we disagree all right. In case your tunnel vision had you only focusing on what was flaming in your panties, you coulda seen we were disagreeing from the getgo. <3 Grats, its all lost on you... again. And even more firmly rooted in your own portopotty of hypocrisy. Thank you for reaffirming my hatred for complete idiocy. Keep crying plx, and pass the popcorn.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Nov 2nd, 2006 at 19:10:29.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Thank you for pointing this out. /prostrate. I bow before your enlightened genious. I hope youre used to disappointment. Because no one cares about how overly inflated your sense of self worth is. Its ok tho. I get it. Your a hero to us all. *eyeroll*

A morons sense of his own worth maybe, trying to put others down when you yourself are a number fool ?, and stay on topic moron, this is and always has been about bor not you, sheesh we really do have a retard here. Oh and by the way you dont spell genius like "genious " Genius ......
    ---

You have taken up not only your time with it, but precious other peoples time with your long winded and ultimately useless replies and mutterings.

i can only see your retarded comments and like anyone else cares what you have to say, i would have thought that the intelligence you think you have would have shown you that by now, but i guess not ?

---

Aplomb? Who talks like that?!? I dont care if you think I am petty, really. I have found as of late in order to talk to the monkey, you need to speak the monkey's language. So far I have met with a 100% success rate. I only put you on the same stage, because thats what I see. Yes, the challenge is met, and found lacking. The verbal mushroom stamping you have been on the receiving end is proof of that.

Who talks like that well clearly for one so educated not you eh?, lol at least learn the language that spews out of that hole in the front of your face before asking who speaks in which manner ...... and as to speaking the monkeys language you look like an ape, you talk like an ape, you procrastinate like an ape ..... getting the picture yet, any clue maybe ?
    ---

Seems nothing works on you really. And as for arbitrarily deciding on "you winning" and argument like this is on a whole new level of retarded. Because you seem to be rather focused on "winning" this conversation in general. But hey, since you are so apt to judge yourself so superior... I dont mind letting you live in ignorance. =) Im still entertained so far. As for freedom and democracy, (which i find clinically lunatic to see you all heady about) as if you would know, eh? With all your imperialist notions about who owns what and who can defend what... I guess I can expect to see you on the front line battling this one out, will i? Or, are you just here to listen to yourself talk?

Well i posted about what i "know and see" not illusion's my friend and i don't go around insulting others unless as the saying goes "do unto others" now as you've so clearly shown this entire forums that you can not keep from insulting (going to fast for you or not using to big words for you am i) others first then get used to it as a return favour, when (and i hope if) you can talk to others in a civil tone first you might get the favour back, now please don't make me show you up any further and quote here who started what first in what tone or do you ?
    At least have some manners until that person starts on you, um like you did with me ...

----
    Oh I most agree we disagree all right. In case your tunnel vision had you only focusing on what was flaming in your panties, you coulda seen we were disagreeing from the getgo. <3 Grats, its all lost on you... again. And even more firmly rooted in your own portopotty of hypocrisy. Thank you for reaffirming my hatred for complete idiocy. Keep crying plx, and pass the popcorn.

As of now you have shown yourself to be 1 a moron, 2 a uncouth 3, uneducated and most of perhaps all someone who has no idea in how to talk to anyone, i have a very strong feeling I'm dealing in fact with a kiddy and not an adult for all the crass things being said, i normally only get this kind of response from a child and not a man or woman, I'm sorry (in sincerity) to do this on an open forum but i feel i have no choice in which to call your age into question, i mean as after all you only have to be 13+ to post here.
    Oh and in which language does the word `Portopotty` actually come ?, because i truly cannot see an educated, adult use such a word to express themselves when ample words in the English language exist to do this.
    and look at that final and i quote "Keep crying plx, and pass the popcorn" dont you mean "Please" or is it you inability to spell, your age or to lasy, or in fact so used to dealing with fellow morons that you cant no longer bring oneself to use such a simple word ?

In totally i forgive you with sincerity as misunderstood that fact that i was trying to hold an adult disagreement with some aplomb and with force for the current topic but i can see now your disadvantages and am sorry i offended your girly like sensibilities, i now consider this matter truly and FIRMY closed, go cause a stir somewhere else.
    At least learn how to speak to others even if you disagree, at least TRY and have some kind of style and not hobnail boots.

<end post on subject borealis for myself>

Oh heck...what a pile o' rollerrats droppings. Look the lot of you. Clan or Omni, it doesn't matter. Neither of you can go on a rant about freedom as neither of you have it. Omni freedom involves knifing your superior in the back till you get a promotion and enforcing your power down onto your underlings until they either knife you, or crawl up licking your Omni-Pol boots. And as for the Clans, sorry but I know you desire freedom but with loons like Simon running around on the loose, theres no way its going to happen anytime soon is it? So please...leave off the freedom speeches unless its FREE BOREALIS.

Getting back to the facts of the situation:

1) Borealis was built by the neutrals. How it was built is irrelavent as everythings been paid for through other services (access to the dish under the control that those running Borealis had with both Clan and Omni-Tek).

2) Borealis has for many many years always been neutral....Never has it been ruled before by Omni-Tek or the Clans.

3) The ICC put troops into Borealis under the deal it was going to "protect neutral lands and people from Clan and Omni aggression".

4) The ICC "seemingly" gave over Borealis to Omni-Pol who claimed to have legal documentation allowing them to do so to "assist the neutrals".

5) Omni-Pol them stopped the neutral elections in Borealis and placed its own Governor in charge.

6) No ICC documentation has come forth. Leading to a great belief by many such documentation doesn't exist and is nothing but a lie to cover the actions in Borealis.

7) No neutrals asked for any form of Omni assistance in Borealis.

8) Since Pol has been "on guard" in Borealis crime has escilated to an incredible amount. Killings nightly on the streets. Muggings, assaults are almost commonplace. Crime used to be a rarity, yet thanks to Omni "assistance" its now commonplace. We do not, and never have wanted this, or any other kind of help.

9) Removal of the neutral elections and instigating its own governor is an "act of aggression". As such this breaks the promise the ICC gave to the neutral population and as such they MUST act and remove the Pol forces and Governor from Borealis, impose a financial fine upon Omni-Tek RK, and possibly take military action against Omni-Tek forces on Rubi-ka. Failure to do so quite simply is breaking the promise they gave to the neutral population.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Very well said.

I for one am still very concerned with the disappearance of said canidates as well. Hell if they were running for a better Borealis and such where the hell are they now! NOW MORE THAN EVER THEY SHOULD BE HERE FIGHTING ALONG SIDE OR AT LEAST DOING SOMETHING ....... anything ...... but ... *sigh* just like all politians .... when the situation gets tough ... they are no where to be found.

I am most dissapointed in Felkios ......
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

A morons sense of his own worth maybe, trying to put others down when you yourself are a number fool ?, and stay on topic moron, this is and always has been about bor not you, sheesh we really do have a retard here. Oh and by the way you dont spell genius like "genious " Genius ......
    **** the topic. You didn't seem to mind pasting your vomit all over it in the first place, why should I? My topic is you. =) Moving onto grammar and spelling nazi'sms wont help you, either. Youre playing a game only you care to keep score on. But thats fine, the tears are adding up nicely. You are absolutely one of the most clueless ****eating clowns I have seen in a long long long time. I mean I think you and Psikie must be either working on the same projects, or you two are related.
    ----
    As of now you have shown yourself to be 1 a moron, 2 a uncouth 3, uneducated and most of perhaps all someone who has no idea in how to talk to anyone, i have a very strong feeling I'm dealing in fact with a kiddy and not an adult for all the crass things being said, i normally only get this kind of response from a child and not a man or woman, I'm sorry (in sincerity) to do this on an open forum but i feel i have no choice in which to call your age into question, i mean as after all you only have to be 13+ to post here.
    Uncouth??!?! ME?!? lol. I counted the hours it took you to figger that bit. As for uneducated, well... my school was outside in the hard cruel world. I dont need your OT schooling, because it was a big steamy pile of horse**** in the first place. And as for kiddy, I spose it would take one to think they recognize one. You couldnt be more wrong. But hey, I spose teeny and whiny angst recognizes no age barriers with you, all things considered. And I definitely believe you get this kinda flak from your peers, because they are prolly already fed up with your incessant babbling too.

Oh and in which language does the word `Portopotty` actually come ?, because i truly cannot see an educated, adult use such a word to express themselves when ample words in the English language exist to do this.
    and look at that final and i quote "Keep crying plx, and pass the popcorn" dont you mean "Please" or is it you inability to spell, your age or to lasy, or in fact so used to dealing with fellow morons that you cant no longer bring oneself to use such a simple word ?
    The word portopotty is stamped on your gob. In the event you didn't know what it meant, I'd suggest starting there. I told you already, I went to another language just for you. If you can't figger that out on your own, dont come asking me, because I dont feel the need to straighten out your disillusioned world. I like you better the way you are. As for simple words, life isnt simple sweetheart. If I have to use simpler words on you than I already have, then it isnt worth my time.

In totally i forgive you with sincerity as misunderstood that fact that i was trying to hold an adult disagreement with some aplomb and with force for the current topic but i can see now your disadvantages and am sorry i offended your girly like sensibilities, i now consider this matter truly and FIRMY closed, go cause a stir somewhere else.
    At least learn how to speak to others even if you disagree, at least TRY and have some kind of style and not hobnail boots.
    Whatever. Disagree all you like, the majority speaks differently. As for the adult side of it, you have to graduate to that in a much more real way other than just because you hold a stupidly high opinion of yourself. That doesnt work. You either earn your respect, or dont. So far, about the only thing you have earned from me is a projectile vomit spray from last nights Thai takeout. As for style, then truly i care just how much you underappreciate it. I guess I should just stop, huh? Maybe you havent gotten it by now, but seriously.. I dont buy into your ****. Pure and simple. If you want simple. There it is. You came here with guns blazing talking about something that isnt even related to you. Then, you had the sheer childish audacity to try and flame your betters, and then didnt like the response you got. Well guess what.... ***** please.. If you dont like the taste of your own ****, then shut the **** up and go on with your life. The difference in all this, is that I dont hide the fact that I am, and proudly, an ***hole. You want to go on and on and painfully on about how you think your **** don't stink. And we are having a wonderful laugh at your expense, because of it. And if you hate me for it, then all the better. You can take your forgiveness and flush it for all I care. I live for that level of attention, baby. Its foreplay to me.

As I stated before, you're scoring in a game only you care to recognize. You gotta get with the majority program here. We don't wan't your little world, nor the crack you smoke that gets you there. And for ****'s sake ******, change your panties already. Didn't your folks teach you that when you bleed down there, do something about it? Or did they teach you to continue *****ing about it in open forum instead? But hey, dont let me get in your way of your illusions. If you wanna keep screaming about it the way you have, its all good. You found your soapbox. I hope its everything delusional you wish it to be. Congrats, enlightenment is yours.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Nov 3rd, 2006 at 07:15:02.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach View Post
    So please...leave off the freedom speeches unless its FREE BOREALIS.
    Well, I couldn't disagree more, because I am on the inside and I know what my freedoms are. Dude, I am all about freeing Borealis. The real question is, will Borealis free itself? Freedom isn't free. It costs, ALOT. And those willing to sacrifice will bleed for it. I will absolutely join the fight the very second I see a Borealis citizen pick up a weapon and get to steppin'. Hell, I will even bring the ammo, beer, and the party favours. As for one clanner's opinion however, it never represents the whole of us. Truly however, it takes balls that clank to get that level started. I applaud you if you fight for it, whether in court or on the field. And I will be the first to congratulate you upon completion. In fact, I know many clan that would rally to that banner. However, no one clanner will do it for you. If Borealis can't shoulder its own problems and can't defend its own, then why should it exist? If a wolf gets old and becomes a burden to itself and its pack, then it moves off onto its own so its no longer a problem and dies with dignity. I hate to say it, but in order for Borealis to survive, it needs to heed that call, and be strong on its own. That being said, and whatever route you choose, I hope you are all prepared for what falls down, because something always falls. Develope your ties to your people, and others, as well be strong in trade, and in spirit, and have a code that determines the difference between those that stand with you, and those that live off you. Its a rough road, and I wish you and all Borealis citizens the best of luck. I mean that too, from the bottom of my heart.

1) Borealis was built by the neutrals. How it was built is irrelavent as everythings been paid for through other services (access to the dish under the control that those running Borealis had with both Clan and Omni-Tek).

2) Borealis has for many many years always been neutral....Never has it been ruled before by Omni-Tek or the Clans.

3) The ICC put troops into Borealis under the deal it was going to "protect neutral lands and people from Clan and Omni aggression".

4) The ICC "seemingly" gave over Borealis to Omni-Pol who claimed to have legal documentation allowing them to do so to "assist the neutrals".

5) Omni-Pol them stopped the neutral elections in Borealis and placed its own Governor in charge.

6) No ICC documentation has come forth. Leading to a great belief by many such documentation doesn't exist and is nothing but a lie to cover the actions in Borealis.

8) Since Pol has been "on guard" in Borealis crime has escilated to an incredible amount. Killings nightly on the streets. Muggings, assaults are almost commonplace. Crime used to be a rarity, yet thanks to Omni "assistance" its now commonplace. We do not, and never have wanted this, or any other kind of help.

9) Removal of the neutral elections and instigating its own governor is an "act of aggression". As such this breaks the promise the ICC gave to the neutral population and as such they MUST act and remove the Pol forces and Governor from Borealis, impose a financial fine upon Omni-Tek RK, and possibly take military action against Omni-Tek forces on Rubi-ka. Failure to do so quite simply is breaking the promise they gave to the neutral population.
    Then my question to you, after reading your list of grievances is... how long do you think you'll put up with it?
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Nov 3rd, 2006 at 07:16:49.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

FREE BOREALIS.

I hate to disagree, but Borealis was an old Omni-Mining mining outpost. Thats why pentors has big "OMNI MINING" Signs on it. And the dish is controlled by Omni-Tek. The Borealians simply gave up being Omni when the well ran dry. And Omni-Tek didn't care. Now that it's a tactical advantage for them to be in Borealis.... They took it back.

*prays he got his facts right*
    GorgeFodder3 - Deceased
    NotumFodder - New and improved with 80% more loyalty to Omni

Till All Are Free?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorge View Post
    I hate to disagree, but Borealis was an old Omni-Mining mining outpost. Thats why pentors has big "OMNI MINING" Signs on it. And the dish is controlled by Omni-Tek. The Borealians simply gave up being Omni when the well ran dry. And Omni-Tek didn't care. Now that it's a tactical advantage for them to be in Borealis.... They took it back.

*prays he got his facts right*
    Ahh hmm, didn't someone miss the day when we all went on the History tour of Borealis...REMEMBER! You fell into that waste bin and got your head stuck so you missed the really interesting stuff concerning Borealis history. To be honest I originally thought the same, but it all turned out (as the logs show and you have access to) the town was formed from the mining camp when the worked building the dish (which discovered the Notum mine under it) went neutral. As for the Omni-Mining signs...yes, but they are from the mine under the dish...fine, the neutrals discovered a mine under something they were building and sold it for our independance? and the point is what? we paid for our dealings with Omni-Tek in the founding of Borealis. And as such many worked in those mines. The town, and the dish is NEUTRAL!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Borealis ...

It's no good trying to talk to dimwits and morons like Bubbacrush he's a guy who thinks his own overly inflated importance is way more than it is, just a forum troll who nothing short of stupid in the extreme.

he REALLY does think his and only his opinion matters and if you don't agree with him then he starts this bull****, what ... a ... moron, shut the **** up because were all fed up hearing your over inflated opinions, GOT IT YET , sheesh.

And as for Nyadach another moron who truly believes bor is neutral which of course IT IS'NT ! got it yet, ANYTHING in ANY life got through theft is still theft and NOT yours, GOT IT MORON, bor is, has, and will remain omni-tek so spout your crap elsewhere and go ask for ICC help if you disagree......oh i forgot ICC disagrees with YOU.

END OF......Sheesh.

Shut your stupid fowl mouth whining's and IF you dont like it, well what are you gonna do about it, i'll tell you NOTHING as always.
    Omni-tek TAKES back always what was stolen simple as, got it again?, and bor is re-taken have the point NOW ?, or still need a more clear picture or shall i paint you one? ........omg talk about simple in mind to understand.

Now as you can see NO ONE agree with you and other DO see bor as always being OMNI-TEK and once again, if you dont like it your gonna do ........... ?.

Goodbye, fare-thee-well to neutral bor !

Nyadach you are right.

Borealis is and has been a neutral city for a long time, paid for by the blood and sweat of neutral. Now one day we found ourself with unicorns and omni soldiers patrolling the street, and more crime then ever before. When we protested we where told that they had legal rights and ICC had backed Omni in this..
    It has passed too much time to present the information.

If we allow it to linger, the neutral population in Borealis will accept this attempt of "quiet" takeover or "protection" as they call it.

All we want is to be left alone, but if Omni do want to assimilate neutrals, then I fear we must fight and fight soon... Before we loose it all.

I guess this is my call to arms... who is with me?

*As she types this on the com she looks around at her flat and sights. Near her bed lies the doctor kit and a few instruments and the shotgun lies ready. Near the dustbin the protestersign lies, showing heavy use.

((Back from an AO break.. now wanting the neutral revolt to happen ;D))
    Respiration... Low.. Heartbeat..!?.. .. Low.. MEDIC!!!!
    .. ...
    Oh forgot.. That is me!

Borealis ...

Quote Originally Posted by Moontouch View Post
    Nyadach you are right.

Borealis is and has been a neutral city for a long time, paid for by the blood and sweat of neutral. Now one day we found ourself with unicorns and omni soldiers patrolling the street, and more crime then ever before. When we protested we where told that they had legal rights and ICC had backed Omni in this..
    It has passed too much time to present the information.

If we allow it to linger, the neutral population in Borealis will accept this attempt of "quiet" takeover or "protection" as they call it.

All we want is to be left alone, but if Omni do want to assimilate neutrals, then I fear we must fight and fight soon... Before we loose it all.

I guess this is my call to arms... who is with me?

*As she types this on the com she looks around at her flat and sights. Near her bed lies the doctor kit and a few instruments and the shotgun lies ready. Near the dustbin the protestersign lies, showing heavy use.

((Back from an AO break.. now wanting the neutral revolt to happen ;D))

Now this is at least some courage and something worthwhile posting over, of course i wont wish you luck as i'm omni-tek, but i will wish you good hunting for fighting in what you believe in, i can respect that!
    Much, much better than p*** and wind.

Good fortune in fighting in what you belive and and my heartfelt respect for having the courage to stand up for it.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast