Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [ALL] OTPC: Omni-Tek Pleased to Announce Opening of Freelancers Inc. Agency

[ALL] OTPC: Omni-Tek Pleased to Announce Opening of Freelancers Inc. Agency

Omni-Tek Pleased to Announce Opening of Freelancers Inc. Agency
    May 03, 29484 - [Global]

OTPC - In a historic and landmark announcement today, Omni-Admin in conjunction with Omni-Reform made public a finalized deal with the intergalactically known and award-winning company Freelancers Inc., bringing their unique services to the citizens of Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka. At a press conference earlier this morning, Omni-Admin chairman Darius Zeller had the following comments.

"Today marks a special moment in Rubi-Kan history, where after several years of planning and strategizing we are finally pleased to announce the opening of an Omni-Tek staffed Freelancers Inc. office within the Rome Blue district."

"The plans for this addition to the Omni-Tek family have been a central focus for our department for quite some time, and now we are finally able to see the fruits of our labor given form."

Even more surprising was the announcement that the location chosen for the new office was already under construction, and that the new Agency was set to open on Tuesday, May 4th - A scant 34 hours from the initial announcement. Michael Crockfield, a senior planner for the Urban Construction & City Planning division of Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka, had the following to say.

"It's been difficult keeping this under wraps the last few days; I really have to thank my wonderful team of engineers for their help in pulling together such a massive project in such a short amount of time."

Crockfield went on to comment on the unique interior of the new complex, stating "[the interior is] a true marvel of modern corporate art, combining classic styles and clean lines with bold colors and decorative detail. A shining monument to the corporate culture and artistic history of Omni-Tek."

The Freelancers Inc. Omni-Tek branch is set to open in Rome Blue this Tuesday.

About Freelancers Inc.:

Freelancers Inc. is an award-winning, galaxy-wide corporation providing middleman services for those in need. With a proprietary tracking and database system, the Freelancers Inc. corporation enables both the troubled and the adventurous alike unique opportunities backed by professional services, with franchise locations on over eighty-five planetary bodies. With over seventy-five years of experience, Freelancers Inc. has become synonymous with the phrase "work for hire", and provides employment opportunities for people from all backgrounds and walks of life. For more information, visit a Freelancers Inc. franchise location near you.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC View Post
    "It's been difficult keeping this under wraps the last few days; I really have to thank my wonderful team of engineers for their help in pulling together such a massive project in such a short amount of time."
    Omni-Engineering: Rome wasn't built in a day. It took us a week!
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    Omni-Engineering: Rome wasn't built in a day. It took us a week!
    (question for you pantsman, now that youre having somewhat more of a presence again. Are you posting as Hollowpoint? :P )
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    (question for you pantsman, now that youre having somewhat more of a presence again. Are you posting as Hollowpoint? :P )
    (( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF1jdam-INI ))

((Sotto isn't really dead he went into the black hole and merged with his droid, and now stands on a big rock surrounded by fire watching over poor lost souls. He's just sending messages to the grid telepathically, pfft.))
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."

Hmm. Seems they have a partnership with the well known terrotrist Mr. Jacobi aswell.
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=572536

Hope they keep information secure and don't share it with their partner
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Another word for Freelancer, is Privateer.

You do the math.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Private army good for economy! Death and war good industry for profit.
    Please, give change form. Want main be neutral. Red vs Blue are boring now.
    220 veteran player, no more complain for level alt. Do something and stop whine! (Take cry people friend with you.)
    Means: the new client to run FASTER on old hardware _________________ Faction champions.

It has been 3 weeks since the Omni-Tek Freelancer Inc Agency has opened.

I am pleased to see many employees taking part in this new venture and many words of praise have been heard.

Remember every task you complete not only rewards you yourselves but also helps contribute to corporate profit and aids many Omni-Tek Employees across Rubi-Ka.

I hope all employees continue to look to this as a new source of challenge and profit on Rubi-Ka and be assured, while the clans may also have secured a contract with Freelancer Inc also, they will have no impact on the gains made by our own and no doubt they do not have the skill nor the resources to partake in this endeavor as we do.

That said do not forget the corporation is still and always will be handing out profitable tasks for all employees from the nearest booths for those interested.

Ha. I'll take the Jokka Pokka Challenge on "skill" pal.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkhan Zora View Post
    while the clans may also have secured a contract with Freelancer Inc also, they will have no impact on the gains made by our own and no doubt they do not have the skill nor the resources to partake in this endeavor as we do.
    (( Because the Clans keep rolling the annoying Smuggler's Den missions which get Insta-Deleted. lol ))

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkhan Zora View Post
    Remember every task you complete not only rewards you yourselves but also helps contribute to corporate profit...
    Until you get your foul-mouthed troops out of Borealis I'll choose to use the clan Freelancers office, because I can.
    Last edited by Biancha; May 26th, 2010 at 23:40:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Biancha View Post
    Until you get your foul-mouthed troops out of Borealis I'll choose to use the clan Freelancers office, because I can.
    Borealis is by no means a Neutral city, and never has been. Neutrals were allocated Newland and The Last Ditch; that is all. After Omni-Mining had finished with Borealis, which was built as a mining outpost, Omni-Tek left the city, and the Neutals illegally took over.

Now that the large and vital communications relay is nearby to Borealis, it is in the interest of Omni-Tek national security to secure Borealis and the area around the dish. Therefore Omni-Tek has re-stationed personnel there.

I suggest you follow Omni-Tek law whilst in Borealis, or you will be seeing more of me and my colleagues.

-
    Regards,
    Cora Geers
    Omni-Pol
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

I think your history needs a lil more polishing than that.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    Borealis is by no means a Neutral city, and never has been. Neutrals were allocated Newland and The Last Ditch; that is all. After Omni-Mining had finished with Borealis, which was built as a mining outpost, Omni-Tek left the city, and the Neutals illegally took over.

Now that the large and vital communications relay is nearby to Borealis, it is in the interest of Omni-Tek national security to secure Borealis and the area around the dish. Therefore Omni-Tek has re-stationed personnel there.

I suggest you follow Omni-Tek law whilst in Borealis, or you will be seeing more of me and my colleagues.

-
    Regards,
    Cora Geers
    Omni-Pol
    I can't believe this argument is still going on. Borealis is a neutral city, occupied by Omni-Tek, nothing more.
    Omni-Tek left the mining town and the "vital communications relay" alone after they pulled out. Personnel get shipped out and re-assigned not left to rot.
    The corporation did not make any assertions of power or ownership when those fed up with the fighting took up residence and built what is modern day Borealis from the ground up.
    Nor were there any reprimands or moves made against Borealis when the personnel who operated the sub space transciever joined those within the growing city. If they are so vital surely one of the departments would have done something about this. They didnt thus its a load of crap whenever someone says the security of the sub space transciever is important to planetary security or whatever dumb reason they come up with next.
    Do you even know what it does?
    It is in the interests of everyone that the sub space transciever remains operational, in the hands of the citizens of Borealis it stayed that way. The clans would have no interest in sabotaging it. It allows them to become vocal past the limits of Rubi-Ka.
    Omni-Tek has as much claim to Borealis as it does to Newland. The only reason you are there now was because the corporation did not want to see a second democratic city state sprouting up.
    Also there are other towns which neutrals inhabit and to be frank run and own. For example Meetmedre, Hope and even Harrys. And as for being allocated? we have never been "allocated" anything by anyone. We have been recognised.
    Neutrals moved to area's which have no strategic value, to live peaceful lives.
    Instead Omni-Tek waltzes into Borealis and drags it into your war.

There is no need to follow Omni-Tek law within Borealis anyway. As your not even bothering to stop the fighting or doing anything else which breaks your law. Its laughable really.
    If anything your inability to do anything has probably put the "vital communications array" in jepoardy and is a crime. If there was a Neutral Council running Borealis it would be a damn sight better place for everyone.

So go home and actually think before you open your mouth and let the mindless properganda spill out.

Omni-Tek leave Borealis and go home. Neutrals can make sure the precious sub space transciever stays operational and safe. You left us to ensure that in the past do so again. We also can run the city a damn sight better than you obviously can.
    Last edited by Lasliana; May 27th, 2010 at 00:51:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasliana View Post
    Do you even know what it does?
    Yes actually; previous assignments have led me to work closely with this specific dish, aswell as others. I am fully aware of what it does, thankyou.

There is no need to follow Omni-Tek law within Borealis anyway. As your not even bothering to stop the fighting or doing anything else which breaks your law. Its laughable really.
    Actually there is reason to follow Omni-Tek law within Borealis. If you don't you will be arrested by either myself or my fellow Officers. It is as simple as that. Continious disregard for law will lead to... more severe consequences.

Also, as for not doing anything. I have been away for a very long time, and have recently only just returned. So yes, i was quite inable to enforce the law; not being on the planet and all. But not now. As for before i left, Borealis was assigned specifically with it's own division, nothing to do with mine. I will have you know my division has 100% success rates.

Your co-operation is expected, and strongly advised.

-
    Regards,
    Cora Geers
    Omni-Pol

Yes actually; previous assignments have led me to work closely with this specific dish, aswell as others. I am fully aware of what it does, thankyou
    What would Omni-Pol have to do with the dish, if anything it would fall under the purview of Omni-Com. Secondly there is only one sub space transciever on Rubi-Ka. Making it a bit difficult to work with others.

Actually there is reason to follow Omni-Tek law within Borealis. If you don't you will be arrested by either myself or my fellow Officers. It is as simple as that. Continious disregard for law will lead to... more severe consequences.

Also, as for not doing anything. I have been away for a very long time, and have recently only just returned. So yes, i was quite inable to enforce the law; not being on the planet and all. But not now. As for before i left, Borealis was assigned specifically with it's own division, nothing to do with mine. I will have you know my division has 100% success rates.
    I would like to point out that i have not followed Omni-Tek law within this city ever. I have never ran afoul of Omni-Pol. Neither have there ever been "more severe consequences" unless you consider unleashing Jugganauts on a protest, to be a severe consequence.
    Omni-Pol doesnt even patrol the streets, the last time they did, they got mobbed and killed.
    You might have been away for a very long time but that should not stop the "law" being enforced by the rest of Omni-Pol.
    Any statistics can be skewed to mean anything so a 100% sucess rate does not impress me without the data to back it up. Its a 100% sucess rate in what? Turning up for work on time?
    Sorry but no. I will continue not to recognise Omni-Teks authority in Borealis.
    Good luck with trying to enforce your laws. Because your failing and have been for the last four years.
    Its about time the ICC realised this and took the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of the neutral citizens of Borealis.

What would Omni-Pol have to do with the dish, if anything it would fall under the purview of Omni-Com. Secondly there is only one sub space transciever on Rubi-Ka. Making it a bit difficult to work with others.
    I cannot comment on the nature or outcome of any assignment given unless specified otherwise, so sorry but i cannot answer that. As for working with other dishes, i meant .. working with other dishes. Not another sub space transciever.

I would like to point out that i have not followed Omni-Tek law within this city ever. I have never ran afoul of Omni-Pol. Neither have there ever been "more severe consequences" unless you consider unleashing Jugganauts on a protest, to be a severe consequence.
    Omni-Pol doesnt even patrol the streets, the last time they did, they got mobbed and killed.
    You might have been away for a very long time but that should not stop the "law" being enforced by the rest of Omni-Pol.
    Any statistics can be skewed to mean anything so a 100% sucess rate does not impress me without the data to back it up. Its a 100% sucess rate in what? Turning up for work on time?
    Sorry but no. I will continue not to recognise Omni-Teks authority in Borealis.
    Good luck with trying to enforce your laws. Because your failing and have been for the last four years.
    Its about time the ICC realised this and took the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of the neutral citizens of Borealis.

Well i plan to bring to change, and trust me i always do what i say; i don't dable with empty words. I'm not exactly known to play nicely with criminals... Lets just say, some would say you are fortunate to not have come across myself or Alpha Division before.

If you are so concerned about the law, or lack of in Borealis. Prehaps you should start following it yourself no?

I look forward to seeing you around my dear. I really do.

Regards,
    Cora Geers
    Omni-Pol
    Last edited by Agentcora; May 27th, 2010 at 11:18:15. Reason: typos

*Hic* I have done my part for the choopr..Choro..Omni-Tek today. Vischited *hic* all 10 bars.
    I really love my work.
    Think I need to *hic* schit down and.. ZZzzzZZzz
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpeline View Post
    *Hic* I have done my part for the choopr..Choro..Omni-Tek today. Vischited *hic* all 10 bars.
    I really love my work.
    Think I need to *hic* schit down and.. ZZzzzZZzz
    ((lol! ))
    Point Blank

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast