Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tradeskill websites

Tradeskill websites

As this is often asked, here is a list of some of the tradeskilling websites out there, I'll add to the list as you remind me of more.

Last edited by muha; Jan 19th, 2007 at 15:16:41.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

Anarchy Online Reference Site (German)

Has a good explanation of tradeskills imo. Nice for the German people out here.
    Meet me on RK1!
    Desperado34 Supreme Creator
    Enzaa Eternalist

my wtb thread my wts thread

Anarchy Online Reference >> AORS <<
    Marquis "Howky" Herada,
    First Enlightened Neutral Supreme Creator in RK1 &
    Proud Member of Elite Operations, also visit our Homepage .

Socializer 60%, Killer 53%, Achiever 46% & Explorer 40%

Tir School seems to be offline.

AO Universe is starting to collect a decent set of tradeskill guides. Mostly gathered from elsewhere, but worth a look.
    Yes, we have no signature today!

AOTS.com I think.

I'll have to check and post back when I get home form work.

*edit* Nevermind, it was already on the original list.
    Last edited by Zzart; May 23rd, 2006 at 12:58:42.
    ** I don't do typo's, I am just testing your knowledge of Vocabulary.
    ** How do you know you cannot achieve something if you never personally try it?
    Zzart 207 NM Eng
    SoldierZzart 220 Atrox Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonCopy
    Tir School seems to be offline.

AO Universe is starting to collect a decent set of tradeskill guides. Mostly gathered from elsewhere, but worth a look.
    Thanks for the contribution
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.

I have no business in the Engineer forum really but now that I stumbled upon this thread I would like to update the situation with Tir School: while Lyricia has been gone from AO a good while now the site is indeed UP and accessible. (It _was_ down for a while though.) I am not personally involved with Tir School in any way but I am Lyricia's successor as the leader of our organization, which is why I happened by here
    /born Porter was born on Thu Jun 28 09:19:52 2001.
    I'm a Porter, Porters don't PVP.
    First Light

cool

/me hands beer and pizza

Quote Originally Posted by porter
    I have no business in the Engineer forum really but now that I stumbled upon this thread I would like to update the situation with Tir School: while Lyricia has been gone from AO a good while now the site is indeed UP and accessible. (It _was_ down for a while though.) I am not personally involved with Tir School in any way but I am Lyricia's successor as the leader of our organization, which is why I happened by here
    Thank you for the information, I updated the list.

Fixed the link to Anatchy Arcanum.

This could use some updating

So could your play style
    Grenadearchy Online
    Takun - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Crit Monster - Overlord of Mortar Kombat
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Pure DPS - [Setup] - 1701 Fling to cap Sloth - 1% crit is equal to ~28+ damage
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

Quote Originally Posted by Takun View Post
    So could your play style
    Come on! Shake hands and give each other a hug! <3
    ->Moertje 220/21 - Side tokens collected 2500.
    - Real Life Yutto - of TETN :teeth: / - Atlantean //Current PVM Setup// PVP Setup//PVP swapping Setup

->Mulisch 150/4 - Side tokens collected 16 - wtf melee? (retired)
    ->Amoer 150/9 - friendly neighbourhood Trader!

come on now, i aint removed anyones posts in ages, dont make me break this long running record.

and updated with what Nick? i keep all trade skills in my head and have not had to check any of those links in years.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

Oh, I said updating? Should have propably said clearing

Yea i had tradeskills in my had - when i used to stand in TG for hours daily making stuff - which just as far away in time as moon landing and JFK presidency.

For starters, working link to AO Tradeskills is.... *drums* .... *more drums*....*trampolines* .... http://aotradeskills.com

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    For starters, working link to AO Tradeskills is.... *drums* .... *more drums*....*trampolines* .... http://aotradeskills.com
    My virusscanner pops up when visiting that site... Haven't looked into what it is tho, since I'm currently at work...
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Moertje View Post
    Come on! Shake hands and give each other a hug! <3
    They are not on the same server anyway...
    Astarra "Esthaer" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Nanomage Engineer 220/30/70
    Maryam "Mirienne" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Solitus Engineer 220/15/60
    Member of Infinity

Mavritanic:"start this topic is your selfowning"

Quote Originally Posted by zartosht View Post
    They are not on the same server anyway...
    Try again, captain.

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Try again, captain.
    You are technically both on Atlantean but your minds live apart in parallel worlds that will never meet.

Edit: how do you know my team PvP rank?
    Astarra "Esthaer" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Nanomage Engineer 220/30/70
    Maryam "Mirienne" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Solitus Engineer 220/15/60
    Member of Infinity

Mavritanic:"start this topic is your selfowning"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast