“I can’t believe this I have been on planet for 3 days and already I have been called to a Directors office. Worst thing
is getting out here I had problems with the wild life in the area. I don’t know who this Simu Kil is but that is ok. I was
told to talk to him. He is somewhere up the chain of command. I really don’t care where he resides though. He suppose
to give me with my new assignment. I hope that means I am getting a promotion. Well let me end this letter. I hope to
hear from you soon mom. End transmission. Computer seal and encrypt for delivery."

As the man enters the building he sees that the building is huge, more of a plant that has been converted into a holding area. “Welcome to the Draco Legionis Regional Office Gantilious”, a booming voice says. I can’t believe that I missed him, Gantilious thought to himself. The big Atrox stood behind the desk looking at me waiting for something. Then I realized that he was waiting for an answer.

I walked in front of the desk and snapped a salute. “Aubrey Fadri reporting as ordered.” I know it caught the Atrox off
guard. So I explained it to him. “Gantilious, is what everyone calls me it kind of my middle name.”

“My name is Simukil I am the Director of DL. I was told to give you these encrypted orders. As you can see these orders now put you under my command. We at DL have had some problems as of late. The numbers of recruits has dwindled and with the recent scanner malfunctions we have found ourselves not able to hold the lands assigned to us. I have assigned you 2 primary responsibilities. One you will put together a fighting force. Two you will then take control of the Clon**** facility and defend it. Is this task to much for you?”

Amazed by what he was saying I could not think straight. They wanted me to put together a fighting unit. They wanted
me to take control of an area. The war if you want to call it that, must be going pretty bad. “Yes, Sir”, I said without
thinking. “I mean no sir it is not to much for me. I have been waiting for this my big chance to do well for the company.
I want to make life more comfortable for my mother you see and this might be the way.”

“Let me show you the facility”, said Simukil. “Here are the key codes to the holding cell in the back. I am sending you
some recruits to build your unit with. They are all I can find. Their records are not that great but they will do for what
you need. I will be checking with you from time to time. We may have some things for you to do. Till the next time we
meet commander.”

As I watched him leave I started to wonder who these people were and what did he mean their records are not that
great. I then looked over the list of my troops and their profiles. Shamb (soldier), and Ancientor (soldier) were the
two of the files I had received. I must look them over and determine our course of action.