Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love Clanners!

Whisper's Edge has lost two...both legally obtained.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Tell you what, Nelida, if you slaughter a fattened Mini Bull calf and paint your towers with it's blood, I will pass over you. However, I'm rather tired of extending olive branches after losing our towers which we also acquired legally (4th tower up on Rubi Ka).
    Sigh..

It's been a long time since I have seen Nevver, Thyme and Missmaul.. I am saddened to hear of your losses also..
    It is truly terrible to see your work and efforts vanish so
    quickly..

Best wishes to DA... and if you see fit to declare war on all clan
    regardless of guilt in the destruction of your property then I am sure you've made Phillip Ross smile..
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

Nevver is angry. Word to the wise, don't get in her way, I got in her way and I am still limping. Anyhow, attacking friendly clans like edge or unity is not our goal or desire, blowing up people who piss us off is .
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

*giggles*
    I don't beleive we've ever formally met Nevver but this sounds like such a simple request for such an important concept. How could I refuse... *smiles*

Consider it done the moment I find myself on-world tonight.

Cyani my Love? Care to go get all slippery in Mini Bull calf blood with me tonight?

Originally posted by Nevver
    Tell you what, Nelida, if you slaughter a fattened Mini Bull calf and paint your towers with it's blood, I will pass over you. However, I'm rather tired of extending olive branches after losing our towers which we also acquired legally (4th tower up on Rubi Ka).

Yeah.. the attack on the DA tower got me killed twice

I want revenge tooo

Spizmack - Fighting the mission monotony through submission

I died 3 times in the attack on the WE tower. It was quite depressing...and quite futile. It may sound funny but...I feel for you all as much as for any Clan or Neutral that had their legal mining operations attacked and destroyed.

Quite simply there are groups of thugs running rampant across our planet from all factions. One day I hope the decent, hard working and law abiding citizens of Rubika would put an end to such frontier mentality.

I've never heard a bad word about DA, as many other Omni orgs, your loss and the anger you rightly feel is a loss to us all. You have my condolences...for whatever they are worth.

Originally posted by LonelSmurf
    Yeah.. the attack on the DA tower got me killed twice

I want revenge tooo

Cool Mi O My !

Originally posted by Nevver
    Tell you what, Nelida, if you slaughter a fattened Mini Bull calf and paint your towers with it's blood, I will pass over you.

OMG! I love it when Nebber gets so warm and fuzzy!!!

/me Swoons!

Calf blood !!! See? She is trying to get on my good side!! Hey.... can we get that made into a pudding?!
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

We just got some revenge on Opposing Force ]

We didn't get our land back, but we killed several of them and took out a tower. My favorite part was when I was working on a second tower and one of them attacked me. I turned to him and gave him a snoot full of chemical damage and he had to run... twice!

Not a big victory, but it felt sooooo gooooood!.·´¯`·..·»
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Re: Mi O My !

That's her warm and fuzzy side?! *tiptoes around carefully*

I'll have Cyani nuke it then we can bake it into Twice-cooked Calf-blood Pudding. After, of course, we smear a modest amount on our towers...

Originally posted by Thyme

OMG! I love it when Nebber gets so warm and fuzzy!!!

/me Swoons!

Calf blood !!! See? She is trying to get on my good side!! Hey.... can we get that made into a pudding?!

WE is biding our time to hit back at those bullies that attacked us...a rather long and *cough* distinguished *cough* list.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

((( the tragedy of the original complaint is, both ooc and ic, I have never seen anyone with an Opposing Force tag post on the rp forums, at least not since September. I sort of skimmed through the rests of these posts after the topic went over to Whispers' Edge, so perhaps I missed seeing an OpFor response....

About a year ago, I joined OpFor with my original main character. They were very much a roleplay guild, pretty well structured, nice bunch of folks, and they did a lot of roleplay. Of course, about two weeks after I joined, my best friend whispered the sweet honeyed words of "come start a character on Torvo, my brother and his friends will power-level us...

Unable to resist the siren's call of finally having a character high enough to raid in the Temple of Veeshan, I stopped playing AO for about six months...

I was pointing something out, what was it? Oh yes... does Opposing Force read these boards or roleplay anymore? Who are the clan roleplay equivalents of Omni-Pol, SPARTA, Special Ops, etc? )))
    "Dixie" - Young adventurer, anthropologist, marketing rep for R.U.R.

Kiyoko "Barlau" Grebel - Martial Artist, PR Director, Law Society of Rubi-Ka

((Well barlau I dont know if you could call any clan org equivalent to Omni-Pol or SPARTA. I dont see very many full RP guilds anymore on the Clan side. But Whisper's Edge is an RP guild.

I would consider myself my own RP guild, lol. I dont belong to any guilds or factions or organizations so I can be a totally free person. But I continually RP as Benjacrat. He very very very rarely has an OOC moment in game.

And as Meister has pointed out a few times. RP does drive you a little nuts if you do it 24/7, so I have made other characters. But he cant seem to get that concept.

Anyways, WE is about the most RP oriented guild I know of...))

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

[OOC: I suppose it depends on what you define as a roleplaying organizatoin. If you're talking about "all IC all the time" enforced-by-officers roleplaying, I'm not sure there is one on the Clan side, though Mercury Dragons seems to be very tightly RP focused.

UotR considers itself a roleplaying org, but our position is that the organization exists to serve the members by providing them with voluntary opportunities for roleplaying, and with support in developing their own stories and scenarios.]
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

((Mercury Dragons does seem to be very RP oriented...more so then WE. I understand CAS is making the attempt to return to RP now that those that hate RP have left))
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12