Thread: ((Party Tonight)) Meanwhile at Reets...

((Party Tonight)) Meanwhile at Reets...

Epicine hoists a very large PA speaker into position in the rafters of the Rumble Room. It hangs at an hangle to the hulking Atrox, who seems to be straining somewhat to keep it there.

"How's this?!" Epicine shouts down.

Tarryk look up from his playlist generator and virtual turntables to look at the speaker for a moment.

"That's good, right there."

Epicine bolts the PA into place, and finally flops down on the support beam to take a break.

"Are we getting paid for this?" Epicine asks.

Tarryk speaks while going back to work on his sound board. "Course we don't get paid for this. Pretty meager tips too."

"Then why the hell are we doing it?!"

Tarryk looks up, and regards Epicine for a moment before replying. "Because we're gimp fools who love to party."

"Oh. Right."

Tarryk slaps a large red button on the console. It lights up with a time counter.

FRIDAY THE 13TH POWERBASH
    STRET WEST BANK - RK1
    PARTY BEGINS AT 8PM EST / 1AM GMT

Epicine sees the readout. "Um...Friday the 13th? I didn't even realize..."

A creak...a snap...the PA Speaker falls, along with Epicine, to a screaming demise at the floor of the Rumble Room.

Tarryk looks at the mess on the floor as Epicine is wisked off to reclaim.

"Gonna be a long night."
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Woot woot!

RRRRRRRRRRRRUMBLE ROOM!

*bounces*
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

j00 knowZ it. w3rd.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Y'know...with everything going wierd-azz backwards in the entertainment industry on Rubi-Ka (again...for the billionth time...), I'm really gonna have to work on restraining some seriously opinionated outbursts during tonight's show (and on Talk Deviant this sunday for that matter).

But if opinions do start flying on tonight's show, I'll try to get some music to match--and my apologies at the ready.

HELLLL YALLL

You know my forever LVL49 arse will be there, liquored up and fancy free!

Ive been looking for a good party.
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill..."
    -Cypher, The Matrix

/me walks in soaking wet.

Jeezus! It's raining so frellin' hard in California I swear I'll come to the party- even just to get out of the rain!!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Talking Sad to miss it!

[OOC]
    Well should start pretty soon now I gues.. And I can´t be there!!
    well that´s life. hrmm gues I´ll have to come request some Rammstein Sunday instead. and..
    DRINK some leetpiss for me!
    I´ll mix one myself in a few min

[IC]
    Areania opens the door into reets with some saké in one hand and her glass in the other, looks at the rest of epicine then back up at the roof.

No, no this is a bad Idea to many things could fall down, and.. they probably will. I´ve fallen and died here to many times. Not again, I´ll be listening from home this time.

Just play some Rammstein for the masses, they need it... badly.
    -You must be the change you wish to see-
    (Omni-Mining) Iivanov Clark (Iivanov) Gear 200-Soldier
    (Omni-Mining) Tamena (Tamena) Gear 85-Trader
    Omni-Mining | Omni-Mining Propaganda | Omni-Pol
    Atlantean RP gimp since dec 2001

/me stands in teh Rumble room all alone and sniffles.

Where's the party?!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

It begins....NOW.

Thanks you Tarryk, its a really great work you make for us, im very pleased of this party, all the people was there to dance and its exactly that i attend see i a party, im just affraid of the time ive passed without dancing myself, lets hope i can be more "present" next time
    Tirean on Rubika 1 and 2

Proud fixer of the Clan Org AiR.

/me smacks Tarry of K up a little more

...oh dammit, the song's over.

Ownage in GSP form. BTW, I will now be calling Tarryk Tarry Of K. Forever.

Or maybe Tar of Ryk. Yeah, nice ring to it.
    ~~~~~

Aaaaand we're done. Whew. That was awesome. Thanks to everybody who listened in, we had a HUGE party going on for quite a long time. I loved every second of it.

DJ Otori's crankin' it out live now, and kickin' some serious arse. Gotta love that guy.

Thanks you Tarryk, its a really great work you make for us, im very pleased of this party
    It's always a great feeling to hold a party like that. Thanks for showing up, Tirean. And hey, more dancage next time maybe, eh?

Or maybe Tar of Ryk. Yeah, nice ring to it.
    ROFL thanks MM. Tar of Ryk works for me.

*flexes and looks all buff* I am Tar, of the land of Ryk. Jyeah. w3rd. bwaha.

I just need to find how trell used a responder and maybe i can be more active on dancefloor