Thread: reload button

reload button

not as much a suggestion as a reminder of what was promised to us
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Bumpz0r!
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Shameless selfbumping!

*Scuttles off and hides in a corner for doing such a -bad- thing*
    Soldier Equip

Cz's gonna kill me for this hehe
    Soldier Equip

Long overdue. So long overdue.

I don't see why it would be so hard, really. They obviously have a function for manual reloading to work... the only problem they may have is that they'd have to query the inventory for the bullets... well, put an equip slot for 'em...

Hell, ammo is pretty much a joke bought in units of 20,000 anyway. Just get rid of the physical ammo in game and have it be automatic. Buying ammo has maybe broken the banks of a few new players, but after level 10, it's just annoying. :-p
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist